Chapter 18 - Seeing stars

I Remember You

Holding my chin with his hand, I couldn’t move away as Jin Young gave me another kiss.

As it went on, I felt dazed and I felt like I could see stars floating around me already. I couldn’t tell what was going on and I blushed crimson when Jin Young deepened the kiss.

Pulling away to let us breathe “Be my girlfriend Soo Jin Kyung” he looked at me with sincerity. I blinked at him in confusion, my heart on overdrive at the series of events.

“Will you be my girlfriend Jin Kyung?” he asked again, his eyes pleading as he gave me his puppy dog pout.

“Jin Young, what am I going to do with you” I sighed.

“So is that a….”

“Yes, it’s a yes” I answered. Feeling my cheeks grow warm, I lowered my head to hide my embarrassment. Not having any of that, Jin Young held my chin and tilted my head up. His observant eyes taking in my scarlet face! *Omo, this is so embarrassing!*

“You’re still as adorable Jin Kyung” he breathed, resting his forehead against mine, resulting in his nose against mine and his lips lightly brushing against my lips.

Moving to sit on my bed, the cold hard floor was getting really uncomfortable as we talked.

“Why didn’t you tell me earlier about the letters and the threats?” He whispered, wrapping his arms around me as I sat in between his legs with my back facing him

“I was scared, I didn’t want to make you worry” I sniffled.

“Pabo Jin Kyung, you made me worry when you hide things from me. We didn’t have secrets before, I thought we told each other everything…” sadness hinted his voice.

“I was just so traumatized and scared. I just ran away from everything” I whispered.

“Please don’t leave me like that ever again” Jin Young pleaded, not wanting to be apart again. “I’ll protect you from girls like Yunha” I felt his chin resting against my shoulder. My heart pounded in my chest as I felt his arms tighten around me, pulling me closer to him.

It felt so surreal. To be laying here in his arms, being his girlfriend.

Resting into him “I won’t” I answered, giving a blissful sigh.

“Did you get close to me thinking that I was her?” I asked unable but to wonder why he got so unnaturally close to me in within such a short period of time.

“I wondered if it was you…You could say I got close to you because I wanted to find out. I was prepared to stay away if you weren’t the same person…it wouldn’t be fair to you if I loved you because you looked similar to someone I knew…”

“I should be mad at you but I’m not” I sighed at his frankness. “I’m thankful for that” he answered giving me a squeeze.

“Do you think we’re rushing it” I asked.

“Rushing what” Jin Young whispered into my ear. I could feel blood rushing to my cheeks as I felt his breath tickling my ear.

“Our relationship…I mean we just met after four years and we’re not exactly in the best emotional state you know…” I answered, twiddling with my fingers.

Feeling his chuckles vibrate against my back “What’s so funny?” I asked.

“I was thinking that it was BECAUSE we spent 4 years away from each other that we needed to be together…Spending so much time away from each other and now seeing you, knowing it’s you. I would have to be insane not to glue myself to you. My heart left with you when you left…and seeing you in front of me, it feels like my heart is back to me.” Jin Young said snuggling into me as he buried his face into my hair. “This beating in my heart almost feels foreign to me”

Turning around to face him, I could see life in those warm brown orbs of his… “It feels strange to me too. It felt like I left my heart here with you when I left…” I trailed off embarrassedly as I felt a blush on my cheeks.

“See, how are we rushing this?” Jin Young smiled “We already feel so much for each other. We’re already this crazy about each other. I will really go crazy if we’re not this close.”

Sighing and nodding in agreement “Ne…I might go crazy too.” Recalling the past two weeks in school, I really thought I was going insane.

“Should we go down and see how are Ommas are doing?” I asked wriggling out of his arms, noticing that we’ve been up here for quite a bit.

“Jin Kyung-ah” I heard Jin Young call me as I walked to the door. Turning round to face him, I saw him moving to sit on the edge of my bed motioning me to go over.

“Mwoh? What is it Jin Young?” I asked when he refused to move from my bed and continued on motioning me to go over.

“Just come over” He smiled.

So I went over and little did I know….I was in for a shock.