Chapter 31 - G.Na's Top girl

I Remember You

“Don’t make me punch you” Jin Kyung warned me as we walked down the stairs.

She turned really red at my last line and now she’s turning violent. *She’s really fun to poke fun at*

-

At the dining table, we were eating normally until my Omma spoke up.

“Jin Young-ah…these kind of things you need to be the one on top…” she said it like it was the most normal thing to talk about over dinner as she took up some kimchi.

I nearly dropped my chopsticks and my bowl of rice at her statement and Jin Kyung choked on her food.

Coughing and clearing my throat, “Ne” was all I could say…seriously, what could I say in these kinds of situation without making it any worse?

Patting on Jin Kyung’s back who was still coughing, I passed her a glass of water.

Calming down, we ate in awkward silence but with our Ommas beaming and smiling to each other… I don’t really want to know what’s in their mind right now…

“That has to be the most awkward thing ever…” Jin Kyung said as she plopped onto her bed. “I think I’m permanently scarred…My Omma actually egged me to…have…to make…to…ah I can’t even finish the sentence!” she cringed covering her face.

“Hey at least your Omma didn’t ask you to be on top” I sighed leaning back into the chair.

“Do you think that’s what G.NA meant when she sang Top Girl?” she asked randomly. The song opening played in my mind, the words really saying 'be on top' repeatedly.

“Rather than asking the singer, you should be asking what the lyricist meant. He’s the one writing what she’s going to sing.” I said, eyeing her.

“Don’t even start” Jin Kyung warned. “If not you’ll be sleeping on the floor tonight.”

*You can try that. I’ll sneak into your bed after you fall asleep* I thought in my mind, *what makes her think that I’ll actually listen?* I laughed inwardly.

“I don’t like the look you have on your face…” she looked at me warily.

“Think what you want” I said, getting up to my feet. “I’m going to get my stuff from my home”

Walking back and as I packed my stuff, I wondered of what to do for my bonus wish.

-

“So enlighten me why you didn’t bathe while you were back home?” Jin Kyung asked as I dried my hair.

“You want me to get clean, walk out where I might perspire and get dirty then sleep in your bed? No thanks, I’ll just get clean here and let it remain that way.” I answered. “Admit it; you’re secretly happy that you can watch me dry my hair like what you’re doing now.”

“Hmph!” she huffed off, from the mirror I saw that her ears were red.

Sitting cross-legged on her bed, Jin Kyung was reading a book again. Taking a seat behind her, I put my legs on either side of her and hugged her waist. Resting my chin on her shoulder, “What are you reading this time?”

“Music theory” she murmured “It’s our homework…one of our chapter readings.”

“I’ll read along with you” I answered as my eyes scanned the page, taking in the information.

“You done with the page?” she asked as she pushed up her glasses.

“Yes” I answered simply.

Repeating the process, it took us a few hours to finish five chapters as we discussed and talked about what we didn’t understand.

Putting the book down, Jin Kyung suddenly leaned back into me and stretched. Making a very attractive sound as she stretched her arms and legs, arching her back against me…It didn’t really help that she was wearing an oversized shirt and short shorts like last week.

Resting fully against me, she leaned her head to the side exposing her neck and shoulder blade as she put her arms over mine that was still on her waist.

*Just one*I thought as I looked on.

                *******

Jin Kyung’s POV

*It feels really nice to be leaning against Jin Young* I thought as we read our homework. His arms around me made me feel so secure and safe…

Feeling stiff after sitting down for so long, I stretched after I put away my book. Leaning back, it feels really really good…

*Good enough to sleep…* I gave a small sigh in my mind.

Feeling something wet against my neck, I froze *What was that?!*

Seeing his head bending forward from the corner of my eye, my eyes widened with surprised as I felt his lips at the base of my neck.

“Jin Young!” I exclaimed as he at my neck and his hot breath fanned over my shoulder before he lightly at the spot where he .

Sending sparks of electricity coursing through me, I melted in his arms.

*How could he have such an effect over me when he doing something so small?*I wondered as I guiltily liked what he was doing…

His lips going to my neck, a sigh escaped mine.

Unknowingly, my hand reached back to run my fingers through his hair. So soft and silky that it’d make any girl jealous…

Pulling away, he gently turned me around and kissed me.

Sending my mind into jumbles as he expertly kissed me. I still felt slightly jealous that those lips had touched other girl’s lips before.

Deepening the kiss, I pushed him back into the bed. Surprised at my own action, I felt Jin Young’s lips curve into a smile.

“Someone’s domineering tonight” he chuckled when we pulled away to breathe.

“I remembered something that I didn’t want to remember…” I said flatly as I pouted.

“Oh? What might that be?” he asked with an eyebrow raised.

“You learnt all these from your exes…” I muttered.

“Ah…That…….” He said, rubbing the back of his neck.

Suddenly lying flat on the bed with his arms out wide “What the heck are you doing?” I asked him as he maintained that position.

“This means ‘do what you want to me’, anything. Hit me, punch me, slap me, you can even me if you want, my body is–”

“Whoah there! Stop right there, there won’t be any going on here nor any hitting or slapping…Also it doesn’t count as if you’re willing to it. WHAT AM I SAYING! Jin Young! Are you insane?! What makes you think that I would do that?” I yelled. *Am I some sort of ert in his eyes?*

“You seemed like you were going in that direction when you were kissing me just now.” He said, clutching onto his shirt protectively.

“No I wasn’t!” I denied.

“Yeah, sure sure, whatever you say Jin Kyung~” he said singsongly as he pinched my nose.

“Let’s get some shuteye.” he chirped as the wrapped his arms around me and dragged me down with him to sleep.

"What?! It's still early!" I protested in vain. His arms around me had trapped me at were I was, forcing me to sleep early as well.


Annyeong!! Were you tricked by the lyrics? Did you think that someone in the story was going to sing G.Na's top girl?

Haha, not exactly :D

But it does link to the story...somewhat a little.... XD

I felt guilty for not updating my first child so yeah, here I am XD *Plays Ze:a's 'Here I am'  with another chapter.

I'm still considering if I want to update stories on a week basis.

Like this week was predominantly B.A.P and I'm wondering if I should just update one story next week >.<...

 

Annyeong!!! :P

With Love,

Violynn :D