Chapter 48 - Shock

I Remember You

Jin Kyung POV:

It happened again…

The haziness and heat between us. 

I felt conscious yet dreaming at the same time, one moment my hands where holding onto my towel in fear that it might fall off and the next I was on Jin Young's study table with my arms latched around his neck.

Feeling Jin Young pull away, I unknowingly let out a soft whimper.

"We need to stop here Jin Kyung" he said shakily as he held me away from him. "Go get dressed; it's my turn to take a shower."

-

Having my thoughts to myself as Jin Young took a shower.

I turned red as what happened moments ago kept replaying itself in my mind. *curse me and my delayed reaction* I winced as I hugged my knees. *This is so embarrassing! I can't believe he's seen so much of my skin! Aish! This is driving me insane!*

Grabbing the pillow I screamed into it, why is it that I only feel this hurricane of emotions AFTER the heat?!

"What are you doing?" I heard a highly amused voice say.

"N-nothing...I'm j-just--AAHHH!!!" I squeezed my eyes shut as my cheeks instantly burned.

"W-what? Is there a monster behind me or what?" Jin Young sounded confused.

"W-why a-aren't yo-you wearing a s-shirt!" I exclaimed pointing a finger to his bear torso.

"Because this is how I usually come out of the shower" he said it in an 'as-a-matter-of-fact' tone.

"W-well y-y-you didn't come out of the shower like that the past few weeks!" I stuttered further, losing more control of it the longer I knew that he was half .

"I thought you would be in shock if I did this on the first week." he shrugged.

"I'm more in shock right now" I hugged the pillow tightly in my arms, covering my eyes with it.

Feeling the side of the bed dip, I clung to the pillow for dear life.

"Jin Kyung, don't make me feel jealous of the pillow" Jin Young teased as he lightly tugged the cushion away.

"Andwae" I protested as I felt him holding my wrists and loosening my grip on the cushion.

Feeling water dripping on me, I turned my head aside knowing that if I open my eyes looking straight, I'd see what I was trying to avoid.

"Why aren't your eyes open?" his voice played by my ear, sounding annoyingly playful.

"Y-you know w-why" I breathed

"Alright" he exhaled and I felt the weight lifting.

Hearing his feet shuffle and the door opening and closing, getting feeling that it was safe to open my eyes.

"Omo!" I gave a surprised squeak as I covered my eyes with my hand.

"Yah! Jung Jin Young! Why are you standing against the door in that manner?!" my cheeks turn red once again.

"Made you look" he mehronged before taking a shirt out of his wardrobe and putting it in over his head.

"I knew you were shy but I didn't know my darling girl was this shy" he lightly poked fun at me.

"Haha, very funny. Make fun of the girl who has no boyfriend before this, who was busy recovering from injury and did not have time to bother about human anatomy." I huffed.

"You're mad again" he pouted, lightly nudging my shoulder to 'move' me with his act.

"Darn right I'm mad" I turned aside, not wanting to sway so easily.

"Must I use physical contact to melt your heart?" Jin Young said gently as he gave me a back hug.

"This is unfair" I muttered

"It's completely fair" he whispered sweetly, charming my heart out of my anger.

"It's never fair when it concerns you" I sighed, unable to feel mad at him for long. 

Wriggling out of his grip, "you should go dry your hair. You're going to catch a cold if you're not careful."

 "Ne, my yeojachingu is so caring" He cooed as he nuzzled my neck. "I'll see you downstairs in the living room" I finally manage to pry away from Jin Young.

Heading down to the living room, I ended up being interrogated like crazy; our Ommas were asking all sorts of questions that were unsuited for young.

Hearing footsteps coming down the stairs, “Jin Young, save me from our Ommas. They’re asking about their grandchildren” I turned around and pleaded for respite.

“We were close” he slid into the space next to me and put his arm around my shoulder. “Your daughter here was trying to seduce me earlier by coming out of the shower wearing only her towel”

“Ommo! I didn’t know you were so daring Jin Kyung!” My omma exclaimed. “You always walked out of the shower fully clothed”

“Aniya! It wasn’t like that!! Jin Young walked in on me when I wanted to grab my clothes from my bag!” I exclaimed, trying to protect what dignity I had left.

“You don’t have to come up with reasons honey” Jung Omma patted my arm. “I know my son is attractive”

“Mwohya?! What’s all of this?!!! You’re all conspiring against me!” I cried out in disbelief.

“Just admit defeat jagiya” he gave me a triumphant smile that I wanted so much to wipe off his smug face.

“This isn’t even a fair fight in the first place. It’s three against one” I muttered.

“You say that but I know you want a future with me” Jin Young gave me a kiss on the forehead.

*You bet I do* I thought to myself. *But of course I’m not going to tell you that Jin Young. Well, not today*

Finding myself enveloped in his arms, I leaned into his hug.

It doesn’t make sense how I find so much comfort in him, how something so simple can melt my thoughts away.

If this is my future with him I’d gladly welcome it.

“Saranghae” I whispered into his ear.

Turning quiet as he angled his head so that he could see my eyes, our ommas had changed their interest as they switched on the television and was watching whatever drama was on at the moment.

“Saranghae Jin Kyung” He whispered back as he rested his forehead against mine.

*I will remember this moment forever* I thought to myself, everything was perfect and happy.

I have Jin Young and my family by my side.

It’s all that I could ever ask for.


Annyeong!!!

How's everyone?

Did I lead you into thinking about BEAST's shock? *Everyday I shock~ shock!*

Haha, I'm back from Boyz Night Out and I can tell you! It's super fudging awesome!!!!

SPAZZ ALERT(Skip to announcement if you don't want to read)

I freaking saw Teen Top, B1A4, 7942, Jay Park, Shinee up close!

Jin young was soooo close along with the rest of B1A4. It felt like my heart was no longer mine >.< not to mention I met some hardcore kpop fans who stalked idols and I tagged along with them!

Jin Young waved to me from their van!!! Omo!! I died and went to heaven! Seriously! My heart and the feels that I have XD. *Hotness overload*

Also I'm sure you guys saw our halbae in dreamteam robin hood edition! It's like beautiful target's lyrics coming to life!

*l'm like a robin hood, what you're gonna make me do

oh yes sir, gotta shot*

Okay I can't remember Baro's lyrics well but it's something, considering I'm remembering this off hand.

I can't believe that Jin Young is playing a sport that I play!! I feel so proud to be an archer right now XD *Fangirling mode MAX*

Announcements

*Which I'm giving a heads up! My archery practice resumes from July and trainings are Mon, Wed, Fri & Sat.

Why so many days?

Well, yours truly is in the competitive catagory; so amount of time spent IS eqivalent to how well you shoot. Literally, the more you shoot, the better you get. (Providing you're doing it right)

Do you want proof of my wins? I can show ya~ I'll upload the photo into my blog post :) HeeHee~ not showing off or anything just wanna show that what I'm saying is real~

Botton Line, I WILL BE DEADBEAT. Coach is a slavedriver.

I apologise in advance if updates might be slower in the future.

Okay, end of spazzing and announcements.

Sarangheyo my lovely readers,

Violynn (21/06/2012)