Final: I remember you

I Remember You

Jin Kyung's POV:

 
"Call me or text me when you're there alright?" Jin Young hugs me tightly as I got ready to walk through the gates to the departure hall.
 
Laughing as he squeezes the air out of me "Are you my fiancé or my Omma?" I try to hug him back as tightly as he's hugging me.
 
"I'll miss you" I said when we pulled apart. "Hopefully my Omma and Appa won't scold me too harshly for not telling them about the engagement sooner"
 
"I'll miss you too jagiya, I just hope that your Appa won't send someone to kill me after what I said to him" he laughs nervously while he walks me as close as he could to the gates.
 
Jin Young and his Omma stands by the glass waving until I could see them no more. Walking to the boarding area, I waited for my flight to be called.
 
Hearing the numbers of my flight being called, I sent one last text to Jin Young saying
 
"About to board the plane...The next time I might come back is during summer or winter break. I'll message you again when I land in America *chu~*"
 
Picking up my bags and everything, I was about to hand my ticket over to the stewardess when my phone buzzed.
 
"Churuchu~chu~chu~chu~ You better text me when you land >:("
 
"I can't believe you're even smothering me in kisses while in a text conversation! I love you~ you silly fox! Well, I really have to go now..."
 
Smiling at my phone as I handed my ticket to be checked and my seat details returned to me, I clutched onto the straps of my shoulder bag as boarded the plane with a nervous excitement.
 
*This is it* I smile when I finally found my seat. Thankful that I had managed to get a window seat, I couldn't wait to attend my classes and better myself.
 
The price that I paid for this opportunity was high and I wanted to make this entire time count. 
 
-
 
Three years later.
 
Jin Young's POV:
 
"Jin Young, did you hear? The company has hired a new composer/lyricist" GongChan says in the van as we just finished a schedule at a music program. We were nearing the mid point of our current promotions and the company wanted us to start preparing for a next mini album.
 
"Do you think that the new person will be a man or a woman?" Baro asked.
 
"Hmm, most likely would be a guy since most of the industry is made up of guys." Sandeul answered him as he leaned back into his seat.
 
"Jin Young, you'll be having a recording session first while the rest would be at the practice room." Our manager tells us when we reached the company.
 
Going over to the room, I opened the door and gave a general greeting like I usually do.
 
"You sound awfully polite" I hear a familiar voice coming from the large office chair.
 
“Mind telling me what Baby Goodnight is all about?” That person in the chair asks. "I can understand what 'Smile' is about but do enlighten me about Baby Goodnight."
 
For some reason the more I heard her voice made me think of someone...could she be back in Korea already? 
 
Wasn't her graduation scheduled for next week? Well, it's possible that she bluffed the dates to trick me, considering how my cunning behavior had rubbed off onto her over the past few years...
 
Swivelling the chair around, I see Jin Kyung folding her arms in expectation. “Care to tell me what that song is about?”
 
“I was just simply writing about how I feel” I answered as smoothly as I could while hiding my surprise.
 
“Writing about how you feel while going through the personal experience?” Jin Kyung cornered me, I could see that the edges of her lips were trying not to tug upwards as she hid her smile.
 
“You know that I only love you” I tried to play it greasy.
 
Rolling her eyes “Why should I believe you? Lyricists always knows what to say” 
 
*Darn she's good* I smiled at how much fun she was being.
 
“Because I’m your fiancé” I pointed out that fact and crossed my arms like hers.
 
“Well, that can be very easily fixed” Jin Kyung pulled the ring off her fourth finger and placed it on the console.
 
“Yah, Soo Jin Kyung you better put that ring back on” I warned as I walked towards her.
 
“Make me” Jin Kyung smiled and sprinted out the door.
 
Grabbing the ring off the console, I laughed and chased after her like old times.
 
As we ran throughout the office, I could hear the staffs amazement at how fast I was going.
 
“Mwoh? I hear them call you haraboji? Grandpa?” She laughed at me. “I’m not! There just wasn’t anything worth chasing while you were gone!” I shouted as I ran after her.
 
Finally catching her and tumbling to the floor with me on top, I kissed Jin Kyung deeply and I could feel her face grow warm embarrassment.
 
Ending the kiss for her sake, I pulled away and we brought ourselves into a sitting position. 
 
I slid the ring back onto her fourth finger and gazed into her eyes, smiling triumphantly for still being able to catch her after so long. “I’m glad I remember you when I saw you in High School”
 
Jin Kyung smiled at the nostalgic feeling of being caught by me. “I’m glad I remembered you too” 
 
Leaning in to whisper into her ear "The only thing left now is getting married and going on our honeymoon"
 

This is it everyone! 

The last chapter of I remember you!

My first fanfic, my brainchild :) it's not perfect but thank you everyone who read and subscribed to this story!

It has been fun writing this :)

And I have good news for you guys! Turns out, I WILL be writing a sequel for "I remember you" ~

Do watch out for the next chapter for more information about it^^

With Love;

Violynn (01/04/2013 ; 10:33 am)