Chapter 51 - Gut Feeling

I Remember You

Jin Kyung’s POV:

I could feel my palms sweat as my eyes scanned over the note again and again.

It disturbed me that the person knew the exact page and book that my class would be using for this lesson.

My heart pounded loudly in my ears out of fear as I wondered if I should tell Jin Young about it.

*What should I do?*

Jin Young’s POV:

“Is it me or is Jin Kyung acting strangely” I asked Shin Woo as we all ate lunch in the garden classroom.

“How am I supposed to know? You’re the boyfriend not me” He rolled his eyes at me.

Jin Kyung was distant and distracted the entire day and when I asked her if anything was wrong she simply shook her head saying that she was just too stressed from the recent assignments.

I found it hard to believe since Jin Kyung had always managed to handle school work well. So that shouldn’t be the reason for her strange behaviour today.

My gut feeling is telling me that something is not right and it usually isn’t wrong.

It was what led me to Jin Kyung in the first place. I can tell that she was trying to act normal. She’s doing a good job at it but I know Jin Kyung too well.

*What is it that you can’t tell me?* I thought sadly.

Seeing her rush of after class, I saw something fall out of her pocket.

Opening the folded piece of paper, my eyes widened when I saw what was written on it.

“Shin Woo contact Baro, Sandeul and Gong Chan” I said hurriedly as I packed my things quickly, chucking the note to him to understand my urgency as I rushed for the Eastern Wing of school.

It was only a few minutes away from their appointed time and I hoped that I’d make it in time before anything bad happens.

-

Jin Kyung POV:

Waiting for ten minutes, I leaned against the staircase’s railing as I wondered if my bully was going to show up.

Getting ready to leave “What’s the rush?” A taunting voice came from a classroom to my right.

“Finally scared of me are you?” A tall girl with dark long hair walked out into the corridor.

*Where have I seen her before?*I thought as I looked at her features.

“What’s the matter? Too scared to talk?” She approached me with her arms folded. “Don’t you remember who I am?” She gave me a sinister look.

Slowly shaking my head, I really couldn’t remember who she was.

“It’s such a coincidence that we meet again after all these years by a staircase” She looked at her well manicured nails.

“We’ve met before?” I looked at her in confusion.

Picking up a lock of my hair that fell before my shoulder “Maybe I should push you down the stairs a second time to jog your memory” She gave me a cold hard glare.

“Park Yunha” I said under my breath.

Hitting her hand away, I backed away from the staircase.

“Oh sorry, I couldn’t recognise you before this. You look so much better now with plastic surgery.” I quipped.

“I see you’ve gotten yourself some guts while you went away” Her tone snide as she placed her hand on her hip. “Too bad you didn’t get some brains while you were gone.”

Tapping my temple with her index finger “Is this how you speak to someone who pushed you down the stairs before?”

I winced as her nail grazed my skin.

“People like you don’t reserve respect” I glared at her. “You stole the competition from me, my happiness and my dreams”

Moving faster that I could register, I heard a loud smack and felt a sting on my cheek *Did she do what she just did?!* I held the cheek that stung.

“And you didn’t steal my dream?! You suddenly appeared out of nowhere and no matter how hard I tried you kept winning every single damned competition!” She screamed at me. “Because I won that competition I was able to receive scholarships and offers!”

“You don’t deserve all those! You stole them from me!” I yelled back. “You stole 4 years of my life! Don’t you have any remorse for what you did?!”

“No. I don’t” She said steely. “If I had to do it all over again I would have done the same thing.”

Approaching me with a menacing look in her eyes, I tried to maintain a safe distance but she lunged for me.

“Let go of me!” I struggled when she grabbed hold of my arms.

“I should just completely remove you from the picture” she said determinedly as she yanked and pulled me towards the staircase. “If it wasn’t for you, Jin Young would have congratulated me when I won that piano competition 9 years ago and he wouldn’t have met you!”

“If you were winning before I came into the picture why didn’t he congratulate you before?!” I retorted as I tried to pull away from Yunha. “Face it! You have an ugly heart and it reflects in the music you play! That’s why he’ll never like you!” I shouted angrily at her.

If she had worked hard enough, tried hard enough she would have won me in a competition.

“Don’t talk about me like you know me !” She screamed as she scratched my face.

Crying out in pain, I tried to block her by turning away and trying to block her with my arm. “Speak for yourself! You don’t know how many sleepless nights I had when I practiced for competitions!”

“That’s enough” a stern voice came from behind Yunha.

“Mrs. Choi?” I said in surprise when I recognised the voice.

“Come with me to the principal’s office Park Yunha” Mrs. Choi forcefully pulls her by her collar.

“Jin Kyung you should go to the nurse’s office to get that checked. It’s an order, not a request.” She said in a no nonsense tone.

“I’ll be able to find out if you don’t go there so do it while I’m asking nicely” Mrs. Choi continued before the made a corner and disappeared.

-

Luckily for me most of the students have left school so no one would have to look at my current state.

Opening the door to the nurse’s office, I had expected to see the nurse that had tended to my leg and hand wound. But today it wasn’t a lady but a guy.


Annyeong!

Fresh off the press~

since it's my holidays I'm hoping to be able to write more again :D

I hope there isn't any spelling errors here >.<

Any bana looking forward to Hello Baby with B1A4!!!! I am!!

With love~

Violynn 25/7/2012