Chapter 50 - Lucky

I Remember You

“Jin Young. I can’t believe you called a cab! It’s really expensive…” my voice trailed off as I watched Jin Young open the door for me.

“You’re injured and that’s that. I’m not allowing you to take the bus” He said firmly “Not when your cut is still that new”

Giving in to his care, I sighed and slowly got into the cab.

Jin Young telling the cab driver the address, he went on and put his arm around my shoulder.

Rubbing circles on my arm with his thumb, I felt oddly comforted. With him around, thoughts of how I could have gotten seriously injured went away and all I could think of was how thankful I am of him.

“What should I tell my omma?” I said softly. “I don’t want to worry her again…after what happened 4 years ago…I don’t want to see her that worried again.”

“Tell her it’s nothing big and luckily I was there to help you. If not it would have been worse” Jin Young sighed. I’m sure he wasn’t comfortable in telling her that but like me he didn’t want to worry my Omma.

-

“Jin Kyung! Omonah! What happened to you?!” My Omma cried when she saw me walking through the door with bandages around my hand and calf.

Repeating Jin Young’s word in the cab, in my heart I was apologizing for the half truth.

My Omma looked half convinced and half in doubt as she looked between me and Jin Young. Sighing as she turned around to head back into the kitchen, Jin Young helped me up to my room.

“Are you okay?” Jin Young asked me again.

Looking at him in confusion “What do you mean? I’m more scared than I was this morning but I guess I’m okay”

“Are these all the injuries that you got? You’re not hiding from me anything are you?” He continued questioning me.

“These are all! I promise Jin Young, I’m not hid– w-what are y-you doing?” I stuttered when Jin Young held me roughly against him and started feeling my back. “Jin Young!” I jumped when I felt his hands feeling my back under my shirt. Turning red at his touch, I could feel his fingertips running up and down my back.

Stopping a few seconds later, he wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his forehead against mine. “I was so worried when I heard the shatter Jin Kyung. I thought something had happened and when you didn’t answer immediately…”

I could feel the shaky breath he let out.

“I’m okay Jin Young. I’m worried about what that person might do next but I’m really okay” I tried to assure him. “Do you want me to give you a kiss so that you’ll feel better?”

Blinking a few times, Jin Young nodded and closed his eyes expectantly.

Giving him his kiss, I pulled away feeling embarrassed at what I had suggested to do.

“Yah, Jin Kyung. You have to realise that a peck does not count as a kiss” He said warningly before giving me what he defines as a real kiss.

-

Jin Young walking with me to my locker, I hoped that there wouldn’t be trash in it today. Holding my breath, instead of trash, there was a single piece of paper written with red ink.

“You got lucky.

This is only the beginning

Feeling the blood draining from my face, I looked to Jin Young feeling a sinking sensation in my stomach.

“We need to tell Mrs. Choi about this.” He says. “It’s clear that this person has a malicious intent and its best that the teachers are informed. They can help keep a lookout for us”

Nodding, I took the books I needed and we made our way to class. I saw a few people at my desk with cloths in their hands.

“What’s going on?” I asked when we walked over.

“Your desk was vandalised…we just thought that it’d be better if we removed it before you saw it…” a girl said shyly as she continued scrubbing with one other girl and guy.

“Thank you so much” I said, going over to give them a hug. Looking for permission to hug the guy from Jin Young, he pulled me away when it went on a little too long. Causing the class to burst into laughter as the guy did a victory sign to the class.

Smiling, I was surprised that my classmates were so nice as to do this for me. I guess the first class is really a group that is different from the rest.

-

There were a few things that my classmates couldn’t prevent from happening or protect me from.

My clothes and shoes have gone missing; classmates lent me their jackets and track pants as we searched for them.

When I found tacks in my shoes and pricked myself, my classmates gave me so many plasters I didn’t know what to do with them.

Rumours were spread but my classmates stood up for me. Every one of them did and I was really so amazed.

Everything that the anonymous bully did gave me a reason to be thankful about.

It made me realise how great my classmates were and I sincerely hope that they all would make it big in the future.

Over time, our class got really popular and everybody wished that they could be in our class. But we didn’t get to this stage easily; everyone is such hardworking perfectionists and had worked tirelessly together so much that all of them has a close bond with each other.

-

Weeks passed and I’m really getting tired of this. Why does that person has so much free time?

I know that the class cares for me and is there for me but I’m beginning to feel like I’m a burden and I’m giving them a lot of problems…

We’re stressed enough with our assignments as it is and the bully isn’t making it any better for us.

Also, it’s pointless to ask our sunbaenims since we are a school training students for the entertainment industry. What if that person is planning to be an actor? We’d never be able to seriously find that person.

Opening the textbook to the first lesson that went on, a piece of paper wedged in between the pages caught my attention.

Aww~ It seems like the class favourite is feeling tired.

Do you want this to end?

Meet me on the 5th floor at the Eastern Wing of the school @ 4pm today.

Come alone or else I won’t show up.


Annyeong! I'm so sorry for neglecting this story >.<

I'm having writers block for this chapter. I at writing bullying scenes because it happens over the span of weeks, I didn't want to write all of it out because it will be too draggy and longwinded.

I wish that I had her classmates...being in a media related course I see a lot of drama happen as I stand at the sidelines.

I'm just glad that I'm not the one involved in it.

Anywho~

I hope this chapter doesn't bore you >.<

With love

Violynn~

24/7/2012