Chapter 38 - You're going to be my dinner~

I Remember You

Jin Kyung’s POV:

Walking up to my room, I took out my bag and packed the stuff I needed.

“Jin Kyung” Jin Young called me. Looking up as I paused my packing for a moment “Yeah?” I answered as I looked at him

“You might want to bring longer pyjama bottoms…” He said nonchalantly.

“Oh? Why so?”  I asked as I continued packing. Putting in the last of the stuff I needed.

“Nothing much” He shrugged.

“Then it shouldn’t be a problem if I bring what I usually wear.” I reasoned. “Up to you” I heard him say as he took my bag from the table.

-

*Nothing changed…* I thought as I stepped into Jin Young’s home. *The photos, the way the furniture was arranged, the way how this place felt like a second home to me.*

“We’ll head up to our room first Omma, we’ll be down in a while” Jin Young told his Omma as he walked the stairs up to the second floor, with me following behind him.

Placing my bag by this study table, he sat down on one side of the bed. Motioning me to sit next to him, I shook my head deciding to remain standing.

“You’re really intent on winning the game, aren’t you” Jin Young chuckled.

Nodding “Yes” was all I said.

“Then I’ll lose then” was what I heard before I was pulled into Jin Young’s arms.

Since he was seated and I was standing, his ear was near the place where my heart was. *Can he hear my heartbeat?! Omo, this is so embarrassing!* I thought as he drew me so very close. His arms were tight around me, causing my skin to tingle under the fabric of my clothes as electricity began to flow through me.

“Did you miss it?” Jin Young asked as he rested his forehead to rest on her.

Silence filled the air as we remained at our spots.

“Wah!!” I yelped, breaking that silence. Everything became a blur as I landed hard on something soft.

“Did you miss it?” Jin Young asked again, pinning me down to his bed. Struggling and squirming, trying to get out of his grip. I failed miserably as I was totally weak against him, having no strength at all.

“I missed our little points of contact, Jin Kyung. Holding your hand, giving you kisses in the morning. Holding you in my arms, touching you like this…” He said tenderly brushing his thumb against my cheek, brushing stray strands of hair away from my face. His gentleness made my heart swell with emotion.

*Damn it Jin Kyung! It was only five days! Not five months! Why do I feel like it’s been ages?!*I cursed myself as my heart pounded hard against my chest.

“I miss it too” I admitted softly, reaching up to touch his face. Shifting to place his weight on his elbows and knees on either side of me, Jin Young leaned in and kissed me slowly. Taking his time to tell me how much he missed me. Unconsciously, my arms s around his waist as I wanted more of his weight on me.

Finding a strange reassurance and a comforting sense in it after our dumb bet, “can we…never do any bet…like this again? I can’t…guarantee my sanity…if this ever happens again” I asked, breaking away from our kiss totally breathless.

“Never” Jin Young replied, resting his forehead against mine.

Shifting to lie beside me, Jin young turned me to my side so that I would face him. “We’d be crazy to ever agree to that” He said as he looked into my eyes.

Lying in his bed comfortably, Jin Young’s omma knocked the door before opening to announce that dinner was ready. Getting up because it felt embarrassing to be seen like this, Jung Omma immediately noticed my embarrassment “Don’t worry about anything Jin Kyung~ just remember that we’re expecting grandchildren in the future” she winked at me before leaving.

“Wa-what just happened? Did your omma just blatantly tell us- no tell me to have your kids?” I sat there flabbergasted. *My omma is definitely a bad influence on Jin Young’s omma…*

Walking to the door, I turned round to see that Jin Young was still lazing in bed. “Don’t you want to go down for dinner?” I raised an eyebrow at him.

Sauntering over to me, he shook his head leaning to my ear, whispering “You’re going to be my dinner.”

My eyes shot up at him at the implied meaning, laughing nervously “v-very funny, l-let’s g-go down for d-dinner…” I reached for the door knob and was about to open the door when he stopped my hand.

Looking at his serious expression I let out a nervous squeak as I yanked the door hard. Ignoring the loud thump, I ran out of his room and arrived at the dining table breathless.

“Oh? Where’s Jin Young?” My omma asked.

“Here” His voice came up from behind me. Not sounding very happy.

Turning around, I saw that his fringe was lifted up and he was rubbing a red spot on his forehead. *Was that what the loud thump was?* I wondered.

“Jin Young! What happened?! It looks like quite a bump!” His omma got up looking concerned.

“I’m alright omma, I just took a joke too far with Jin Kyung and she heartlessly slammed the door in my face. I couldn’t stop myself in time and I hit the door.” He said sadly as he rubbed the bump.

“I’ll go get ice for you” Jung omma said as she headed into the kitchen.

“Jin Kyung!” My omma called me in a harsh tone “How could you be so mean to Jin Young!”

“Mwoh?!” I replied, stunned by my omma’s words. *He threatened to take my v-card and you’re alright with that! What kind of omma are you? Are you encouraging me to be like those girls on 16 and pregnant?!* I looked at her incredulously. What the heck have I done to get such a omma in my life?

Looking at Jin Young, he continued to wince in pain as he massaged the bump even though I told him NOT TO DO THAT the last time he got bumps!

*What black magic have you done to my omma!* I glared daggers at him. In which he ignored me and only focused on his pain.

*Aish! This is soooo unfair!!!*


Annyeonghaseyo!! :D Hee hee~ DId I make you curious with the title? XD *Hears silence and crickets...

Oh well, I thought it was funny :P Since Jin Young was being so irritatingly flirty and inappropriate XD

Off I go to watch BAP's Power mv teaser XD If only I can stop talking about other bands in other stories~

I still wish sesame player was still ongoing...I wanted them to reach 2 mil and see gongchan's abs....

Ah haha, *awkward laugh* did I say that? erm haha I meant it would be so amazing if they got to 2mil ! It would be a great sucess to them~

Annyeong!

With love

Violynn