Chapter 54 - IGE MWOYAH!!! (What is this!!!)

I Remember You

“IGE MWOYAH!!!” I screamed when I woke up shoving the body away from me. “I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU JIN YOUNG!!”

Calmly waking up, the groggy perfection rubbed his eyes open. “Good morning to you Jin Kyung”

“What happened?!” Jung Omma slammed the door open and came running into the room.

“Your son broke into my room after I locked it and carried me into his bed!! Jin – Yah! Don’t fall back asleep!” I shook his body.

“Seems like you’re both having fun, I shall leave the two of you alone then” Jung Omma laughed and walked out of the room closing the door behind her.

“Wait!” I shouted after her and tried to climb over Jin Young to leave with her but was too late.

“If this is how I’m going to start my day I don’t mind getting married to you now Jin Kyung” Jin Young chuckled as his wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me down to meet him.

“I’m trying to get out of this bed” I whacked his arm. “Don’t get my intentions wrong Jin Young. I don’t think it’s healthy for your mind to be in the gutter this early in the morning.”

“Alright” he smiled and let me go. “I won’t do anything to you then. I’m happy enough seeing your tomato face in the morning”

Covering my cheeks, I swiftly got of the bed and made a beeline for the door.

“I’M ALSO HAPPY THAT YOU CLUNG TO ME LIKE AN OCTOPUS IN YOUR SLEEP JIN KYUNG!!!” He shouted as I ran out.

“OMONAH! DON’T SHOUT THINGS LIKE THAT!!” I yelled back from the guest room

“BOTH OF YOU STOP SHOUTING SO EARLY IN THE MORNING!” Jung Omma shouted from downstairs effectively silencing us both.

-

Reaching school with Jin Young, whisperings and murmurs increased whenever I was around.

Catching fragments like

Yunha…

Expelled…

No future…

I didn’t know what to think of it. Was it because of me that she was expelled? It’s not my fault right?

Reaching class, I was swarmed by my classmates and everyone was hugging me.

“What’s going on?” I looked around confused.

“We heard that the bully tried to get you and that’s how she got caught.” Someone explained.

“Good riddance! I hope that it’s the end of that” Our class rep said.

“I hope so to everyone. Thank you so much for all of your help and support.” I made space and gave a bow to them.

“Alright break it up” Mrs. Choi walked into class. Sporting a brief smile which faded once we got back into our seats. Taking down attendance, the rest of the day went normally.

It felt like a weight was lifted from my shoulders and my mind was clearer. I didn’t have to keep worrying about what might happen or when I would find another threat note in my locker.

-

“Can you believe it So Yeong! My omma just upped and left me with Jin Young’s omma! She didn’t even ask if I wanted to meet Appa!” I complained to So Yeong as we met for lunch at the garden classroom.

“Am I going to be a godmother soon?” So Yeong clapped her hands excitedly.

“WHAT?!” I choked on my rice. “G-godmother?”

“Yeah! I’m sure that he’ll want more skinship now that you’re just an arm’s length away” She said it as if it was the most normal thing.

“How is it going with you and your boyfriend? He’s debuting soon right?” I asked changing the subject.

Giving me a look that said ‘I know you’re changing topics’ So Yeong answered “We’re doing good. They’re practicing their choreography and recording their single”

“How are you guys meeting up with him so busy?” I asked.

“He’s the only busy one? Girl I’m busy too! I’m in my final year and I’m working my off to make top quality work!” She laughed incredulously.

Calming down “We meet with whatever time we have left” So Yeong smiled wearily. “It’s tiring to go all the way to meet him at times but when I see him...I forget all of that and I just want to hold him. We were so tired that we couldn’t talk at times but I needed to see him and he needed to see me” She said shakily.

Taking a deep breath “Basically we’re trying our best to make it work” she gave me another smile.

Giving a smile back “It will, you guys love each other so much”

“Thank you” she breathed.

*I miss having girl to girl talks.* Ever since I lost my friend to cancer…I had no other girl friend that I was close to.

“Where’s Jin Young?” She asked me suddenly.

“He’s most likely with the guys” I answered. “I don’t always want to know where he’s at all the times.”

“Why’s that?” So Yeong asked. “Don’t you wonder sometimes?”

“I did! And you know what he said to me?”

Flashback:

“I won’t be going back with you today” He said as class ended and everyone rushed out leaving to both of us remaining in class.

“Oh? Where are you going?” I asked out of curiosity.

Suddenly holding me close “W-what?” I stuttered at the sudden close contact.

“Don’t worry” He said dramatically “I’m never going to cheat on you” brushing the back of his hand against my cheek.

“What?! I didn’t even say anything about that!!” I exclaimed.

“I love you too much to do anything like that Jin Kyung” He whispered against my ear.

“Y-yah! That’s enough” I pushed him away. “Forget that I asked that Jin Young” I grabbed my bag and left the classroom in a hurry.

-

Laughing so hard until she was clutching the table “I-I’m s-s-ssorry! I j-j-just ne-never ex-p-pect him t-t-to be s-so cheesy!!!”

“Yeah laugh So Yeong. Just laugh” I continued eating my lunch.

“Gosh! I don’t know whether to be envious of you or feel pity for you” she wiped a tear away from her eye. “Don’t answer that” she held her hand up afterwards.

“My hair stands on end whenever I remember that over dramatic moment.” A shiver went down my back. “I’ve never really asked him where he goes after that incident”

“I wouldn’t want to either” So Yeong said sympathetically.

Going home, well, Jin Young’s place after school I bathed and came out towel drying my hair. Skidding to a stop when I saw someone sitting on the bed, I yelped when I saw Jin Young staring at me intensely.

“W-what are you doing here?” I asked him.

“Hoping to get seduced like the last time” he sent me a wink. “Seems like I was too late” Jin Young snapped his fingers.

“You’re not too late” I told him as-a-matter-of-factly “I always walk out of the bathroom fully clothed. You were lucky that time I seriously forgot my clothes in my bag.”

“Is that an invitation into the bathroom?” He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

Turning scarlet “No way! That is NOT an invite!”

“Why not?” He pouted “It’s a chance where we can save water by bathing together!”

“Save what?” I replied flabbergasted. “Save water? I know being environmental is important Jin Young but I don’t think you have to be that conscious”

“I think you’ll say otherwise in the future” he said in a ‘just-you-wait-and-see’ tone.

Sighing as he got up “It seems like you won’t be seducing me today” Jin Young pretended to be sad. Sauntering over to where I stood, I looked at him cautiously as I towel dry my hair.

“W-what?” I stammered when he moved closer to me with some sort of expectant look in his eyes.

“Nothing much” He leaned in and made sniffing sounds. “I like the smell of your shampoo”

His arms gently went around me as he buried his face in my hair. I could feel his warm breath against my neck as he slowly exhaled. *Aigoo…this skinship fox* I thought in my head as I placed my arms around him as well.

A sense of comfort washing over me, I leaned into him and enjoyed our simple hug.

Letting go after awhile, I know that my face was flushed as I smiled.

*I really am happy with him* I thought as I looked at him.

Giving a quick peck on the lips I quickly extracted myself from his grip and ran downstairs, hoping to make it to the kitchen.

“That wasn’t a proper kiss Jin Kyung! Come back here!” Jin Young called. I could hear his footsteps coming after me.

“It wasn’t a kiss! I meant to give you a peck!” I yelled as I hurried past his room.

“Well I want a kiss! Not a peck!” He called back.

“Nope! A peck is a peck! You – Ah!!” I yelled when I was pulled back suddenly.

“Will you give me a kiss now?” He said with a mischievous twinkle in his eye as he cornered me against his bedroom door.

Looking around hesitantly, I wanted to see if Jung omma was around, I didn’t want to kiss him and she suddenly walk past. It would be so awkward and embarrassing!

Only sure that it was only us. I tiptoed a little to reach his lips.

Hoping to be a little more daring, I his lower lip before nibbling it lightly. Trying to repeat the things that he did to me during the other times we kissed.

Feeling him smile into our kiss, Jin Young brought me closer and our kiss deepened as our bodies came closer.

Hesitantly slipping my tongue in, I felt so shy when mine met his. Going slowly, I could sense that Jin Young was guiding me along and teaching me what to do.

Pulling away desperate for air, I felt hot as if I stood next to a heater.

Breathing deeply, I tried not to feel embarrassed for what I just did. *Why am I growing more daring when it comes to this?* I panicked inwardly.

Probably sensing my panic, Jin Young laughed and held me in his embrace swinging me left and right. “You’re too adorable Jin Kyung”

Letting myself be swung left and right, I hid my face on his shoulder. *This is way too embarrassing!*

“I love you Jin Kyung” He whispered into my ear and caught me by surprise.

“I love you too Jin Young” I whispered back.

Patting my head comfortingly “Come on, we need to get started on our homework” he smiled as he led me into his room.

-

“How’s living with Jin Young going so far?” So Yeong asked me as we met for lunch at the garden classroom.

“Are you going to ask me this everyday that I’m over at his place?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Yes.” She said determinedly.

“Let’s just not talk about Jin Young while it’s the two of us…I have enough of him in my head and in front of me while at home.” I avoided the topic.

“Is it that bad?” So Yeong asked.

“I love it there.” I answered. “Just that seeing Jin Young so often is driving me crazy. I can’t function normally and my mind keeps blanking out on me!”

Rolling her eyes “Ahh….You’re just being a lovesick puppy! And for a moment there I thought there was something worrying” she frowned.

“There is!” I argued back. “My sanity is a stake”

“Aish, your sanity is not important” she brushed me off and went on eating.

“Some friend you are So Yeong” I sulked as I ate my food.

“You know I’m the best” she joked.

Shaking my head as I laughed *I’m glad that I have a friend I can joke around with*


Annyeong readers!!

I really have fun in writing all their interactions XD

I've finally managed to unmark my chapters! They're no longer rated M!!!!

Yay~

I hope you enjoy reading this :)

With love~

12/08/2012