Chapter 39 - Hairdryer

I Remember You

“How many times do I have to tell you?! Don’t rub the darn bump already!” I half yelled at him as I reached for the ice that Jung omma got for Jin Young.

Pressing it against the bump, the air between us grew tense because our faces were so close.

“W-Why are you staring at me like that?” I asked, slightly terrified of his serious looks.

Smiling broadly, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close and whispered “I’m just thinking of how to get back at you later”

*He’s scary when he says something like that while smiling!* I squeaked, wanting to pull away but I forgot his arms were already around me!

“Our Ommas are watching us, you should let go…” I said, hoping to us our parents as a shield.

“I don’t think they mind Jin Kyung. They’ve already started eating without us.” Jin Young said, pulling back a little to look at them.

*Aish! These Ommas, I seriously can’t believe them. How can they be so accepting of PDA?!* I looked at them with disbelief.

“Just focus on your bump Jung Jin Young” I said, pressing the ice harshly against the bump.

“Ow!” He winced. “Gently!”

-

After that horrific dinner, our Ommas pushed us into Jin Young’s room. Why they did that? I’m not sure I want to know their intentions.

Looking at his calendar “Jin Young, how do you feel about the recording on Monday?”

“Alright I guess, I mean I have you by my side, we had Mrs Choi’s input on my singing and the song. What more can I ask for?” He said, gathering his stuff to take a shower.

Nodding “We’ve done all that was needed” I smiled, thinking of all the practices that we had and the many times that Mrs. Choi scolded Jin Young.

Stepping into his bathroom after he was done, I felt awkward being in there. *It’s so different from my own* I thought as I set down my stuff.

Emerging from the shower awhile later, I laughed to myself when I saw the things on his sink. There was the usual shaver, toothbrush and comb but on opposite side from that was concealer, moisturiser and other skin care products.

Holding up a bottle of toner *Training to be an idol is hard. Even now he has to take care of his skin* I thought, suddenly glad to be behind the scenes.

“Jin Young?” I asked as I got out of the bathroom “Where did you put the hairdryer?”

Laughing to himself, he got up from his seat and opened the cabinet revealing the electronic appliance in question. Plugging it in, I stood next to him waiting to use it.

Taking a step past me, he stopped and turned back to face me “Jin Kyung, by any chance did you use my body wash?”

“Ah…About that, I kinda used it because my mini bottle ran out…” I looked down nervously at the sink; I wasn’t expecting him to have such a sensitive sense of smell. “Are you mad?”

His arms snaking around my waist, Jin Young pulled me to him so that I was leaning against his body.

Resting his chin on my shoulder “Ani, how can I be mad when you smell like me?” Jin Young chuckled lightly.

Pressing his nose to my neck, I blushed as he sniffed me. *Please don’t hear my heartbeat* I prayed as he held me tighter.

A surprised gasp left my lips when I felt his lips on the base of my neck, lightly at my skin. Going down my shoulder, leaving red marks at each spot he left. My legs went weak as I held onto the counter for support.

Turning me around, I was finally glad that it was over as he hugged me. I wasn’t sure how long I could remain standing with my feet threatening to become useless under my weight.

“Jin Young!” I exclaimed in surprise when his tongue the side where he hadn’t left a mark.

“Hmm?” He hummed mischievously against my skin, the vibrations his lips left was driving me insane.

“S-stop” I stammered weakly with my hands on his shoulders meaning to push him away but the way I am now only looked like I was clinging onto him.

“Just a few more Jin Kyung” He whispered sweetly into my ear, making my will bend towards his.

 *This is unfair* I whimpered at the pleasure he was giving. I was completely melted in his arms and I couldn’t do anything to stop myself.

Really stopping after a few more marks we stayed silent as he hugged me, feeling Jin Young play with the ends of my hair. “Can I dry your hair?” He asked suddenly.

“Mwoh?” I pulled back, stunned by his question. “Why?” I asked after gaining back a little of my senses.

Shrugging “I just want to” Jin Young said simply, letting go of me and grabbing my comb on the counter. Detangling my hair slowly, he went on to turn on the hair dryer. I listened to its buzzing as Jin Young’s hands worked from my scalp.

Watching him dry my hair with so much care and gentleness, it felt so strange for him to be doing this and even stranger at how well he knew to do it. “Turn around” He said after setting down the appliance, doing as he said. I turned around to face him, Jin Young reach for my brush to run through my hair one last time. “Done” He smiled at me as he tucked my fringe behind my ears.

“Thank you” I mumbled back as two different Jin Youngs flashed in my head; a domineering one that didn’t take no for an answer and one with the gentlest touch and smile.

Bending down, I stiffened at thought that I was in for a repeat of just now.

To my surprise he simply kissed my forehead and held my hand, leading me out of the bathroom.

Sitting down on his bed, he held both my hands and looked up at me since I was still standing.

“Did I scare you just now?” He asked with worry in his eyes.

Nodding timidly, Jin Young sighed and kissed both of my hands. “I’m sorry for scaring you just now.”

Moving back and motioning me to sit in between his legs, I sat down and he instantly wrapped his arms around me.

“Why do you like holding me so much?” I asked as I placed my arms over his.

“I don’t know” Jin Young said, pausing to think of his reasons. “Maybe it’s because I like the feeling of having you with me. And maybe…a part of me is afraid that you’ll leave me again, so I unconsciously hold onto you whenever I can. Not wanting to let you go again…”

"Jin Young..." I said as I turned around and looked at him

His eyes were sad and clouded with emotions.

*He's thinking about back then* I thought guiltily *I'm the reason why he's like this...*

"I'm so sorry Jin Young" I held his face in my hands. "For making you the way you are now..."

"As long as you'll never leave me Jin Kyung, I'll be alright" He breathed, his voice trembling.


Anneyong!!!

Ouch! Hot! Hot! Hot off the press!

Yes, I've just written this today and I've giving it to you directly! *Because it's the holidays~

Aren't I nice? :D

Hairdryer reminds me of 'Oh My School' Variety show where myungsoo said 'hairdry-yi' instead of 'er'

The moment was so funny and the other hosts made fun of him for it afterwards.

Hee Hee~

I'm  about to head out to meet my friend for dinner :) *I'm sorry Misfortune and Hana, I'll write for you when I get back.*

Anneyong!

With Love

Violynn.

(1 May 2012)