Chapter 60 - Fairy lights and Cherries

I Remember You

I ran out of the grand theatre and looked for a cab. Finally able to get one, I told him the location and waited anxiously until we reached our destination.

“The place where I finally found you again”

I said the sentence over and over in my mind.

It was none other than that day he discovered my real identity. To be honest, I thought that my charade could have gone on a little longer and we could pretend that we were meeting for the first time like normal people.

Who knew that he suspected who I really was and found out within a few weeks?

My shock when I saw him across the living room as I walked down the stairs. I was not ready to see him. I was still afraid that he hated me for leaving him, that he bore a grudge against me.

Fear had me running back to my room and locking the door behind me.

“Miss!” The cab driver’s voice brought me out of my reverie. “We’ve reached the address you told me” He said curtly.

“I’m sorry; I have a lot on my mind.” I apologized and quickly paid him the cab fare.

Looking at my house hesitantly, was this how Jin Young felt the day he decided to look for me?

Walking up the familiar steps to the door, I took out my keys from the bag that Gong Chan gave.

Opening the door, the house was quiet. *Was my Omma out?* I wondered.

“It took you long enough” A familiar voice warmed my heart.

Turning around, I saw that Jin Young was at the staircase. Standing on the same step as I did when he was standing at where I was at.

“I was beginning to think that you would never come and find me” Jin Young leaned against the railings of the staircase. “That you’d forgotten”

“I’ll never forget Jin Young” I looked up at him. “The day that everything came crashing down on me and my heart.”

Taking a deep breath, I turned my head so that he wouldn’t see my misty eyes. “It was the day that I realized that I was a fool all along, that I was the dumb one for being so selfish and inconsiderate. For hurting an amazing person like you so deeply…I really am a fool Jin Young”

Hurrying down the stairs, Jin Young immediately held me in his arms. “Don’t cry Jin Kyung. It’s your birthday today.”

Wrapping my arms around his waist, more tears flowed down my face. “What did I do to deserve someone like you?” I said feebly because my voice was so choked with emotions. “You still remember so much of me even though we were apart for four years. While I barely know anything about you Jin Young…”

“It was your heart Jin Kyung” He softly whispered into my ear. “The heart that is always sincere and kind. It went into your piano and the melody it created captivated me”

Pulling back a little, Jin Young wiped away my tears lovingly with his thumbs. “We have all our lives to get to know each other Jin Kyung. There’s no rush in knowing everything about me.”

Taking a step back, he held onto my arm and tugged on me slightly “Come with me to your room Jin Kyung, the birthday gift that I got you is still upstairs.”

Stopping me in front of my bedroom, he covered my eyes with a blindfold and I heard him opening the door.

His hands on my shoulder, I was thankful for the coat that I was still wearing. If I feel his hands on me directly, I’m sure that my heart will race and I wouldn’t be able to think straight again.

“You can take off the blindfolds now.” He said into my ear as he hugged me from the back, his hands snaking around my waist.

Doing as he said, I removed it and opened my eyes to see my room decorated with fairy lights.

Awestruck, I could only look and stare at it beauty. The amount of effort taken to tape and fix everything in place…

It didn't look easy at all and my eyes watered at the breathtaking sight. 

Hugging me from the back, Jin Young placed his arms around my waist. Resting his chin on my shoulder, he whispered into my ear "Jagiya, do you like your surprise?" 

Speechless and tearing, I could only nod. Staring at the glowing lights, I only managed to say a shaky "gomawo" after awhile.

Pulling free, I turned around and wrapped my arms tightly around him. "Thank you Jin Young...For making my birthday so special. For making it so memorable, thank you for waiting for me, thank you for loving me despite what I did, thank you for your heart..." I went on and on as tears flowed down uncontrollably. 

"-thank you Jin Young. I love you so so much Jin Young-" I said burying my face into his broad chest.

After awhile, Jin Young gently pried my arms loose and I kept my head low because I didn't want him to see me crying like this.

"Jin Kyung" He gently said my name as he held my shoulders. Placing a hand under my chin, he forced me to look up. 

From the blurry vision through my tears I saw Jin Young leaning in, his lips closing in on my eyes. 

Feeling his lips on the corners of my eyes, I knew what he was doing. Jin Young was kissing my tears away.

Closing my eyes he continued with his feather light kisses, however more tears came because of his gentleness. 

His hands caressing the sides of my face "Look at me Jin Kyung" he said. 

Opening my eyes to look at him. His eyes were filled with so much warmth that I felt my cheeks burning up slowly "I love you Jin Kyung, more than you'll ever know" 

Staring up at him, another flood of tears came. "Jagiya, why are you crying? This is supposed to be a happy day for you." Jin Young chuckled as his thumbs rubbed my cheeks repeatedly to erase the tear stains.

"Come on" Jin Young said cheerfully as he twirled me around. "Take off your coat and let me admire my beautiful yeojachingu" he said in a sing song manner.

"Now I know for sure that I have a fantastic eye for fashion" he complimented himself as he walked circles around me. 

"You do know that self praise is no praise at all?" I said, finally laughing a little.

"Anything to make my Jagiya smiling again" Jin Young cooed as he pinched my nose.

"Come on, let's take a photo" He suddenly said and whipped out his hand phone. 

"Don't" I whined "My eyes are all red and puffy"

"Just a few, please?" He pleaded, pouting cutely to convince me.

*Darn it! Why does he have to be so good looking?!* I cursed myself, standing closer to him and to pose for the photo.

A few snapshots later, Jin Young set his phone down and faced me to take a good look at me.

I turned red at his intense gaze. "You’re really beautiful Jin Kyung" He whispered as he took a step closer to me. 

His hands coasting along my sides, I have never felt more conscious of my figure. One hand trailing on the side of the dress with no shoulder, I felt tingly wherever he touched.

Jin Young's eyes never left mine and I couldn't tear my gaze away from him. 

Again I was hypnotized by Jin Young. Staring up at him, Jin Young took a step closer and we were only inches away from each other. 

Placing my hands on his shoulders, I saw Jin Young tilting his head as he came closer. Closing my eyes, he gave me a long deep kiss. One that made me woozy and unstable on my feet.

His hands wove around me bringing our bodies together. Finding myself backed up against a wall our kisses became needy and hot. 

Standing in between my legs, Jin Young pressed his body against me. With my arms locked around his neck for support and to keep him close, I gasped when his hand travelled to my thigh. Sparks flew with his warm contact on the cold skin of my thigh, lifting it to go around his waist. Panicking, I was at a loss of what to do when his hands were both on my thighs lifting them. 

On one side of the coin, my mind was going insane from the feeling of his hands going up and down my thighs, rubbing heat into them. 

And on the other side of the coin, I was so scared that I was going to fall off him. 

"I won't drop you Jin Kyung" He whispered harshly, reading my mind like magic as usual. 

Nodding in understanding, my voice was indisposed as our body contact drove me to the edge of my sanity. I could feel all of him and I'm sure that he could feel all of me as I was pressed against him. 

Moving to leave a trail of kisses along my jaw line, a cry of pleasure left my lips when he found my sweet spot. My heart pounded so hard in my chest I thought it would explode. 

With my legs around Jin Young's waist, the skirt of the dress naturally rode up and my thighs were totally exposed.

His hands would always be moving up and down my thighs. Sometimes coasting dangerously close along her inner thighs but he never went all the way.

Feeling slightly disappointed, I wanted to egg him on but the small voice in my head said not to. 

When I felt him grinding against me, I lost it entirely. Crying his name out from the sudden shock of pleasure, I began to tremble. 

Like a switch that suddenly went off, Jin Young pulled away to look at me. I was overwhelmed and weak from all that I felt. 

Carrying me gently, Jin Young laid me down on my bed as I tried to straighten out my mind. 

"I'm sorry Jin Kyung" He apologized. "I went too far just now" breathing hard, Jin Young looked distraught and guilty.

Covering my face with my hands, I shook my head "Don't be, I wanted it almost as much as you did" I admitted feeling my face burn. 

"We're playing such a dangerous game Jin Kyung. Constantly testing each other's limit like this" He sighed.

"I know, but I don't know what to do Jin Young! Half of me wants you so bad but the other half wants to wait for that day..." I looked at him with exasperation.

"I feel the same way" Jin Young sat beside me and the top of my head. "What do we do?" 

Sighing "I really don't know" 

-

Taking a shower after that and changing into normal clothes, while Jin Young took a shower in the guest room's bathroom. 

I heard Jin Young calling me from down the stairs. Once I was done drying my hair, I went down and saw a birthday cake waiting for me. 

Along with the rest of the guys clapping and singing a birthday song to me. 

"I thought that we should include them and thank them for their help" Jin Young gave an appreciative smile.

Singing a birthday song as I walked up to them, this had to be the most amazing birthday ever. 

When they were done with the song, Jin Young looked at me with a flustered expression "Jin Kyung! Why are you crying again?" 

Gasping "You made Noona cry just now?!" Gong Chan said dramatically.

"That's not cool Jin Young" Baro remarked "Why did you go and make her cry?"

"Baby, tell me why you're crying" Jin Young bent his knees so that he was on the same level as me. Gazing into my eyes, he rubbed away the tears and the trail stains it made on my cheeks.

"Thank you for everything Jin Young" I whispered while I tried to wipe away my tears. "Thank you Shin Woo, Baro, Sandeul and Channie. Thank you for helping make this birthday so special" I tried to say with the best of my abilities even though I was crying like a child.

A box of tissues appearing before me, I saw that it was Shin Woo holding it out. 

"Wipe your tears, you should be smiling instead. Today is supposed to be a happy day." He commented, shaking the box in front of me as if to tell me to take the box.

Channie chirping in agreement behind him "Hyung is right! You should be smiling Noona! It's a happy day!" 

A smile forming on my lips because of how sweet they are, I kept wiping my tears away with the tissue until they finally came to a stop.

"Make a wish Jin Kyung Noona!" Sandeul clapped, glad to see that I finally wasn't crying.

Closing my eyes I made my wishes and blew out the candles.

"What did you wish for?" Baro asked. 

"I can't tell you, if not it wouldn't come true" I smiled at them. 

Channie pouted cutely at me asking to tell them anyway and that he'd be my fairy godmother to make it all come true anyway.

"Okay! If you're not going to tell us then you must do something for us and you can't back out of it!" Sandeul suggested. "If not we'll keep pestering you about it" 

Thinking about it, I wondered what that something was and how bad their pestering could get. 

Remembering that their pestering could get really very annoying, I decided to go with the lesser of the evils. 

"Okay!" Sandeul clapped enthusiastically. Picking up a cherry from the birthday cake, he plucked out its stem. 

"You need to eat this cherry"

"-that seems easy enough" I thought.

"Tsk tsk, Jin Kyung. Let me finish my sentence!" Sandeul wagged his finger left and right. 

Grabbing hold Jin Young's arm and having a death grip on it "You must retrieve it from Jin Young Hyung's mouth" he added.

"What?! Let go of me Sandeul, if not you'll be sorry later"

"Aish, you already said later. This is now! Do it Jin Young. Hurry up and put the cherry in your mouth!"

Sighing Jin Young popped the cherry into his mouth and let it rest on top of his tongue where it was easy to reach.

"You better not put the cherry on top of your tongue Hyung. It better be by the side of your mouth or at the back of it!" Sandeul caught on with his sixth sense.

Rolling his eyes, Jin Young placed the cherry to the back where it made a small outward dent on his cheek, revealing the position of the fruit in his mouth.

"Okay! When you get the cherry Jin Kyung, you need to show it to us clearly that you have it! If not there are a few more cherries we can use from the cake" Sandeul instructed me.

Regretting my decision, I made a mental note never to go with Sandeul's forfeit ever.

Standing in front of Jin Young who had an unreadable expression on his face, he waited for me to make the first move.

Taking a step to close the distance, I looked up and placed my hands on the back of his neck. Slowly pulling him down to my level where I look at him briefly before I kissed him.

I had never seen him so resigned to being kissed before. *Was it because of what happened earlier* I wondered as I closed my eyes when our lips met.

Slipping my tongue in, Jin Young's lips parted easily for me, my heart raced once again as both our tongues met. Hesitant in his response, Jin Young moved his tongue slightly trying to help me get to the cherry in his mouth.

I tried my hardest not to make any sounds as our hot tongues melded with each other.

Pulling Jin Young down again trying to make him bend over more, I hoped that it would make the cherry slide down.

Feeling the cherry on the tip of my tongue *finally* I thought happily. Caressing the sides of his face, I held him in place as I tilted my head and deepened the kiss to reach the darn fruit. 

The guys wolf called and cheered when they saw what I did. At long last, getting the fruit to the front of his mouth, I lightly to move the cherry over when it got stuck behind his teeth. 

Pulling away with the cherry between my teeth, I showed it to them before eating it. 

I know that the thought was gross but I spent so much effort on this fruit and considering that I've already threw away my sense of shame with that kiss.

Noticing Jin Young's silence, I went over to where he stood with a hand over his mouth. Putting my arms around his waist, I hugged him tightly and rested my forehead against his chest. "Are you okay?" I asked him.

Gently putting his free arm around my waist, I felt him rest his chin on the top of my head. "I'll be fine Jin Kyung" He said softly.

"Well that was an interesting kiss" Sandeul laughed "I don't think the two of you will think of cherries the same way again."

Letting go of me and taking a step back "Sandeul, that later is now." Jin Young gave a menacing look to Sandeul.

"Oh crap!" He swore and made a run for it. 

Chasing Sandeul all over the living room and adjacent dining room "Why are you so fast Hyung?! You were never this fast before!"

"That's the speed he uses to catch me when I run" I yelled out to Sandeul. 

"Woah, Noona. You run that fast?" Channie stood next to me as we watched them running about.

Well, Sandeul lasted a few more minutes before Jin Young caught him in a head lock. 

"That was fast" I whistled. Going over to where they were. "I thought that you'd last longer Sandeul"

"I'd like to see you try there Jin Kyung" Sandeul panted trying to catch his breath.

"I'd be more than happy to if we were in a park outside with more space to run" I smiled.

"I'll do it if I have 10minutes immunity" Sandeul proposed. 

"I'm game" I smiled "how about the rest of you?" I turned to the rest of the group.

"Let's see who will last longer" I challenged them.

Their eyes sparkling with competitiveness, we all headed out to the nearby park.

Reaching the bus stop, we laid down the ground rules and made the home base the playground. Letting Jin Young be at the halfway mark to be fair, everyone separated and went their own way.

Since I was in comfortable clothes and shoes, I managed to climb up a sturdy tree.

Watching Jin Young run past my tree a few moments later, I was so glad that I had not forgotten how to climb a tree after so many years.

If I was still on the ground, I would have been discovered immediately.

Hearing Baro's panicked voice a good distance away and it got further. I figured that it was safe enough for me to get closer to home base.

I got really close to the playground when I heard Channie's yelling close by.

Heading into the trees and looking for a suitable tree to climb, I scrambled up one just in the nick of time. But I saw Channie getting caught by Jin Young.

"Who's left Hyung?" Channie asked.

"Sandeul, Shin Woo and Jin Kyung" he answered as he caught his breath.

"Noona is still in the game?" He said surprised.

"Yeah, most likely she's hiding somewhere." Jin Young said, running his hand through his hair. "Usually she's the last to get caught"

"Sandeul Hyung was nearby" Channie told him. "I last saw him in that direction." 

And speaking of the devil, Sandeul came sprinting in trying to make it to the home base.

Too bad that it led to him being caught instead since Jin Young was still faster than he was.

"Aish! I don't see how I can be caught by a grandpa twice!" He cried out in frustration. 

"Too bad Sandeul" Jin Young laughed.

"All that's left is Shin Woo and Jin Kyung" he pointed out.

"Two very strategic and cunning players" Jin Young laughed.

-

Waiting for time to pass, it had been awhile since I last heard of them and I got down from the tree.

"I see you've never forgotten how to climb a tree Jin Kyung" I heard Jin Young's voice a short distance away.

"Crap" I squeaked before making a run for it. 

As I ran I saw all of the guys watching Jin Young and me as I ran for my life.

"I thought you hadn't caught Shin Woo?" I yelled.

"He was the first guy I caught Jin Kyung, I needed to trick you from your hiding spot somehow" he said with a very amused voice as he chased me.

Running in circles and back and forth, I was seriously close to the playground before I was grabbed by my waist.

"Gotcha!" Jin Young exclaimed triumphantly.

"Daebak Noona! You were really fast!!" The rest of them clapped and cheered.

"Never fast enough to outrun him" I muttered.

"You'll never outrun me Jagiya" he tickles my sides. "I'll always be able to catch you" he says into my ear.

Laughing because of him tickling me *Yes, you'll always be able to catch me and my heart no matter how hard I may try to run away from you* I thought while gasping for air.


Annyeong my dear readers!!!!!!!

Gosh, I am soooo sorry for the long wait. So in return I've prepared a longer chapter ^^

This is like over 3.600 in my word doc XD

I hope you enjoy the chapter!!!

With love,

Violynn.

(05.11.2012 ; 12:28am)