Chapter 34 - Another mini game?

I Remember You

“This feels strange” I said as I laid down on my bed, exhausted from our date earlier on in the day.

“How so?” Jin Young murmured as he played with my hair.

“It feels as if our date never ended” I simply said. “I mean, we don’t say goodbye and see you in school. Heck we didn’t even say goodbye at all. We pretty much walked in together and was greeted my Omma.”

“But you did enjoy yourself right?” Jin Young asked.

“Of course Jin Young” I smiled at him, my heart b with love. It’s cheesy, I agree. But there’s no other way to describe how my heart feels. He had prepared so much for me, for our first date.

It is definitely the best first date ever. *Well it’s my only first date…*

“Then there’s nothing else to it” He kissed my forehead, making the spot where his lips touched my skin go tingly. “It doesn’t always have to end with a goodbye you know”

“I guess it doesn’t” I exhaled as I snuggled up to Jin Young.

“It’s almost like a never ending first date” he said, my hair. The feel of his fingers sifting through my hair felt really nice… “Everything else that’s after that is a continuation of today” He chuckled at his own joke.

“Imagine us telling people that we’ve been on our first date for 3 months?” I laughed.

“They would be very confused” Jin Young yawned.

“Hmhm, they would” I murmured “Sleep” I said, gently easing him off his elbow and to rest his head on the pillow, his eyes were blinking faster as he tried to keep himself awake... I’m sure he had a really long day since he woke up early to prepare the stuff for me… “Good night Jin Young” I reached up and gave him a light peck to his lips.

“Good night” he smiled, drifting off to dreamland.

-

~Oh neo ege, mareul georeo bollae

neomu tteolligo bukkeureob jiman, manhi eosaek hajiman

eonjena neoreul jikyeo, bwatjiman

oneul neoneun jeongmal yeppeo, Oh baby~

 

*Mwohya?* I thought groggily as I opened my eyes, still unused to that ring tone. *Ah~ My phone* I reached out for the electronic device and snoozed the alarm clock. *Where’s Jin Young?* I wondered, realising that I didn’t hit anything as I reached for my phone.

Noticing my phone having a different colour from what I remembered, I opened my eyes wider and saw that it was a note.

‘Are you ready for the continuation of our date? Come find me at the dining table.’

*No way* I thought to myself. Fumbling to get out, I hurried to the door and nearly tripped over my own feet as I ran down the stairs.

“Wow, I didn’t know you were so excited to continue our first date” Jin Young chuckled as he saw my near tumbling experience.

“It’s not real right?” I asked “We’re not going for a date right?”

“Ani, there’s no date today. I just wanted to see how you might possibly react” giving me an angelic smile to hide his mischievous side.

I wanted to give him a piece of my mind but Jin Young put a slice of toast in my mouth. Making it hard for me to talk. “Eat!” He smiled as my words came out all muffled.

Narrowing my eyes at him, I really did feel like giving him a good bonk on the head to snap him out of whatever strange illness he had to make him prank me like this.

“Is jagiya thinking violent thoughts?” Jin Young playfully leaned over. “Yes.” I answered, causing him to have a surprised look on his face. “I’m imagining you being mobbed by crazy fangirls” I laughed.

“Yah, that’s not even funny. Saesang fans are really scary…” Jin Young shuddered, clearly thinking about the recent articles about celebrities and the saesang fans.

“Mehrong” I stuck out my tongue at him. “That’s what you get for tricking me” I huffed as I went on to eat the rest of my breakfast.

“Mianhe” Jin Young said, getting behind my seat and wrapping his arms around my shoulder. I have a really bad feeling about this but I was already trapped to the chair by him. “I really sorry” he whispered into my ear. Making me feel goose bumps as his breath tickled my ear.

“Yah! It’s too early for this!” I struggled in my seat, trying to get away but seriously failing.

“Too early for what?” He murmured into my ear again. *Seriously one day, I’m going to get back at him and he won’t know what hit him* I swore as I squirmed in my chair. I can imagine him smirking behind me right now. Looking all satisfied and happy that he has this effect on me. “For your erted antics Jin Young” I answered crossing my arms.

“Really? But I think you secretly like it though” He said, amusement lacing his voice.

“Please, I’m sure I can last a week without receiving this kind of attention. It’s you who’s loving all of this” I challenged Jin Young.

“Oh ho~ Is that a challenge I hear?” Jin Young laughed, finally letting go of me.

Leaning against the table, “What are the stakes of his challenge? What do I get if I win?”

“What makes you so sure you’ll win” I folded my arms. Not liking that he’s underestimating me.

“If I win, you bring me to lotte world and you can’t complain about any of the rides I choose.” I said, coming up with my own prize.

“Fine, if I win. I get a fashion show of your wardrobe” He gave a confident eye smile.

*My wardrobe? Hah! There’s nothing inside that thing except for my date dress and my other tomboyish clothes.* I rolled my eyes, wondering what could be so interesting for him.

“What’s the challenge specifically” I asked.

“No form of physical contact from each other until Friday evening. Since our ommas will get us in the same bed once we stay over.” Jin Young explained.

“Deal” I held out my hand to trick him into touching me immediately.

Reaching out to grab my hand.

Instead of holding it, Jin Young detoured and made it look like he was brushing his hair.

*Darn! He didn’t fall for that. Was that trick too simple? Yeah, I guess it was* I went back and took another bite of my breakfast, thinking of other ways to get back at him.

“I won’t be falling for that kind of tricks, baby doll” He suddenly whispered into my ear, his breath tickling me in various parts of my ear. Effectively breaking my chain of thoughts before left me at the table as he cleared his plate.

Making me shudder as tingles ran down my spine. Causing me to have second thoughts about our game.

What’s worse…Jin Young didn’t even need to have contact to make my heart race and my knees weak…