Chapter 40 - Never

I Remember You

“I’ll never leave. I promise you Jin Young.” I whispered, looking deep into his eyes.

“I’ll never leave you” I promised with all my heart, feeling tears gathering behind my eyelids. “My heart is in your hands Jin Young. I gave it to you and what is given can never be taken back. So unless you throw my heart away, I’ll never leave you”

“Are you crazy?” Jin Young’s voice choked with emotions “You know that I can never do that”

“I know I’ve broken your trust and your heart once” A tear slid down my face as I recalled the night I left. I was so afraid of Yunha’s threat after what she done to me, I couldn’t think of anything else but to leave that note. “I’m sorry Jin Young. But please trust me now; I was wrong to have disappeared like that. I’m sorry”

“Please stop saying those two words Jin Kyung.” Jin Young shook his head as his hands clenched my shirt. “Please, stop apologising”

“No, Jin Young. If I ever do something wrong I need to tell you these two words. I cannot not say these words to you” I held onto his shoulders, hoping to get him to stay still. “I love you, Jung Jin Young and I will never leave you.” I promised.

“Never?” Jin Young repeated, finally looking like he finally believes me.

“Never” I said one more time for him.

-

Falling asleep early that night, I woke up with the sun in my eyes. *Ugh, what a way to wake up* I groaned as I rubbed my eyes.

Looking at Jin Young who was still asleep, I didn’t know what to feel after last night. *If only I could turn back time* I wished as I brushed his fringe aside. *If only I could redo things…I wouldn’t have left such deep scars on him.*

“Waking up with you in my bed is better” Jin Young smiled as he opened one eye, cheekily showing that he wasn’t asleep!

“You sly fox!” I playfully hit him on the arm “How long were you awake?”

“While you were rubbing your eyes” He drew me close and rolled me over so that I was lying over him.

Groaning “Jin Young, it’s too early for this kind of antics” I whined, certain that my hair was in a mess and that I had morning breath.

“It’s never too early for something like this” He said in such a loving way that made my heart beat faster.

Trying to get off him, I attempted to roll off him but ended up getting him on top of me. Don’t ask how it happened exactly, it just somehow did. And my heart pounded in my ears when I realised how close we were.

“Can I have a morning kiss?” He asked, brushing his fingers lightly over my lips. Tempting me slyly as his gentle touch tickled.

Raising an eyebrow at him “Did you ever stop when I said no?”

Humming in thought “Nope” He answered.

“Whichever my answer is I doubt that it would hinder you, so why should I bother?” I huffed.

“Aww, don’t be mad” Jin Young said. Doing something that brought blood to my cheeks instantly.

“Yah! Jin Young! Remove that hand right now!” I half yelled. Not wanting to attract our omma’s attention.

“I thought that you didn’t bother?” He said playfully with an annoying glimmer in his eyes. Trailing his finger up and down my thigh, Jin Young was driving me crazy.

“Was this why you told me to bring longer pants?” I asked finally understanding his question.

“It’s a little too late for that don’t you think?” He laughed, running his hands played along the hems of my shorts.

The heat I felt made me feel like I was burning up as his hands warmed my outer thighs and was using his index fingers to trail my inner thighs.

“Jung Jin Young!! I’m telling to you stop if not I’ll find some way to throw you off the bed!” I exclaimed. My embarrassment level hitting the roof, I was no-where ready for where Jin Young seemed to head.

“My girlfriend is so violent” He pouted. Getting up lightly to make me think he was leaving, he swiftly got back to his original spot and planted a kiss on my lips.

Off guard and caught unaware, Jin Young easily slid his tongue in.

Running away from his tongue that searched for mine, Jin Young deepened the kiss making me moan subconsciously. Losing myself in our kiss, my arms went around him pulling more of him onto me to close the gaps between us.

I hadn’t even noticed that my legs had even gone around him to pull our bodies together.

Breaking away for air, Jin Young looked at me with a look that I did not understand.

Was my mind too dazed and foggy to comprehend what was going on? Definitely.

Taking my arm, he unwrapped my arms from around him along with my legs. Jin Young left a quick peck before he got up and went into the bathroom.

My senses returning to me once the heat died off. I was glad that Jin Young stopped and went to the bathroom.

*I totally lost it when he kissed me* I grimaced. Placing my hand over my heart, it pounded fiercely in my chest.

*Is this what it means to be in a guy’s room?* I wondered. The simple things in his room highlighted the fact to me.

From the colour of the bed sheets to the things on his desk, the room wasn’t what I had remembered.

But of course, he had lived here the past four years. Growing up, he needed to throw out things that didn’t fit him anymore. Getting rid of things he didn’t need.

Emerging from the bathroom, Jin Young stood awkwardly by the door “Do you want to freshen up before we go down for breakfast?”

Nodding, I got over to the bathroom and washed my face, brush my teeth and combed my hair. Looking at my reflection in the mirror, I turned beet red at the sight of my neck!

*This is soo embarrassing!* I hunched, grabbing my shirt to cover my exposed shoulder and a little of my neck. *He left so many marks! What am I going to do about all of them?!* Heating up as I recalled the process last night. I realised I was standing at the exact spot where it happened.

Moving away from that spot, I went out briefly to grab another shirt to change before heading down to breakfast. There is no way on earth that I’m going to let my Omma see what had happened to my neck and shoulders.

They would definitely egg us on about having a grandkid even more.


Anneyonghaseyo!!! :D

I got my laptop fixed!!!

So I'm back with a chapter! :D I found out that B1A4 will be in Singapore for Boyz Night Out concert!!! XD

I hope I'm able to get standing tickets >.< Shinee is taking part and as long as shawols are invovled things are definitely going to sell fast >.<

Shawols pleeeease let me see my leader Jung >.<

with love~

Violynn