Chapter 41 - Early Dismissal Pass

I Remember You

Jin Kyung’s POV:

Over the weekend, we talked here and there but Jin Young didn’t tease me as much.

What could we say?

I didn’t even know what to tell him.

All I knew that I intend to be by his side forever and that I would never want to hurt him deeply again.

Snuggling up to him as we watched T.V, Jin Young comfortably put his arm around my shoulder.

“Can we go to lotte world next week?” I asked earnestly, remembering that I won the bet.

-

Jin Young’s POV:

“Can we go to Lotte World next week?” I heard her ask as a CF came on. The way her eyes sparkled with sincerity and hope as she looked at me, how could I say no?

“I want to see what changed since we last went together, pleeeaaaseeee Jin Young?” She pouted cutely.

Nodding as I let out a small laugh. “Yay!! We’re going to Lotte World next week!!” She exclaimed as she hugged me in response, I smiled as I loosely enveloped her in my arms.

I know that she feels guilty and lost as to how convince me that she would never leave me. But it’s something that I need to convince myself over time.

In time I’ll really believe a hundred percent that she’ll never leave me. For now I’ll treasure every moment we have together.

-

Jin Kyung’s POV:

“Aja Aja fighting!” I said as I looked at Jin Young from the producer’s side of the recording booth. I know that he can’t hear me but I know that he can see me and feel my heartfelt wishes.

Smiling as he gave a thumbs up. Mrs. Choi gave us the count down before the first beat.

As we waited, I had never felt more excited and nervous before. Singing the first line, my heart beat excitedly in my chest.

Things were going well as Jin Young sang amazingly, showing that my rigorous training programme worked. Coming up to the rap part, I couldn’t be more glad to have insisted on practicing extra hard on that.

What used to be pathetic and a flop was now fairly decent and able to be enhanced by the endless charisma that he would exude when performing. Looking into the video camera as he sang, I have faith that he would be able to charm whoever watched the video afterwards.

Done singing once through, Mrs. Choi looked at us and asked. “Are you satisfied with this recording?”

Looking at Jin Young, I had this feeling that it could still be better. Holding up my index finger to ask if we could record one more time, I realised that we did it at the same timing.

Both of us were on the same page even though we weren’t communicating.

Mrs. Choi let out a pleasantly delighted laugh “Arrasso, I was just testing the two of you. I wanted to see how perfectionists the two of you were. Apparently both of you seem to be equally determined to be as close to perfection.”

Smiling, we both gave each other thumbs up as Jin Young was now listening through the speakers that Mrs. Choi was talking through.

Finally satisfied with the recording a few more takes later, Jin Young came out of the recording booth.

Reviewing the different clips at hand, we could hand up two submissions for each song; one edited and one unedited. Taking a stead at the producer’s booth, I listened to the track over and over trying to pinpoint anything that could deduct points from us.

Only changing certain things for effects, the rest of the song was at its best.

“Jin Young and Jin Kyung, as you two were first ones to volunteer for recording. I am giving the both of you a early dismissal pass for use today. Go home and rest since all the teachers aren’t teaching today, with all of them busy recording their student’s performance and to ensure that nothing goes wrong.”

Thoroughly surprised by Mrs. Choi, both of us gave her a thankful bow as she wrote us the slip.

*I can’t believe we have the entire day free!* I smiled as I thanked Mrs. Choi again.

“What should we do?” I asked Jin Young as we walked down the hallway.

Taking my hand and interlacing our fingers, “Why don’t we get some lunch?” He replied smiling brightly.

Nodding in agreement, we walked out of the school showing the security guard our slips.

Walking in step with Jin Young *It feels so strange to be out of the school so early* I thought as we headed for the bus stop.

“You remember the park we went to for our first date?” He asked as we waited for the bus.

Nodding “How could I forget?” I answered.

“Well, at the centre of the park there’s this food stall selling really good noodles. You want to eat there?”

“Sure! I haven’t eaten at a street stall in ages” I skipped happily.

-

“Eat slowly Jin Kyung, the food isn’t going anywhere” Jin Young laughed lightly as he watched me slurp the noodles.

Chewing and swallowing the food “I couldn’t help myself, it tastes so good” I said with wide smile on my face.

Holding my chin, I froze up wondering what he was going to do at a street food stall. Surprisingly, Jin Young took a napkin and dabbed it by the side of my mouth.

Blushing at the gentle contact, I felt my heart pick up its pace.

“The two of you look so cute together” The store lady said from behind the counter.

“Thank you” I said shyly, consciously brushing my hair behind my ear.

Suddenly wrapping his arm around my shoulder “My girlfriend is really pretty, isn’t she??” he asked her, his question making my cheeks turn red.

“Ne, she’s a real beauty with no makeup on” The store owner said, contributing to my blush as well. “Modest too! Look at how red you are young girl! I didn’t even put chilli into your bowl!” she joked.

Covering my cheeks “I’m really not used to these kind of comments” I answered back.

“My yeppun yeojachingu” Jin Young murmured as he kissed my forehead.

Looking into his eyes afterwards, I somehow wished that he would kiss my lips instead *He hasn’t attempted to do anything since Saturday morning…* Deciding to lean closer, Jin Young blinked a little in confusion before smiling and closing his eyes.

Kissing him, it felt right with Jin Young.

Not that I knew how it felt with someone else but it was the same as our first kiss years ago.

Sweet and overflowing with love.


Anneyong!!! :D

I'm back with a simple, sweet chapter celebrating the weekends ~

I hope it isn't too short >.< I usually write at least a 1000 words per chapter but it seems really short here...

oh well, when I have more time an more inspiration when I write I guess I'll have longer chapters :D

With love~

From Violynn :)

12/5/2012