Chapter 55 - Dresses

I Remember You

Waking up to see different surroundings that were not what I fell asleep to.

“Yah. Jung Jin Young. How many times are you going to kidnap me from my bed” I groaned when I tried to move and found out that I couldn’t because of the arm around my waist.

“As many times as I like” He mumbled as he cuddled up to me more “Or until you decide to share my bed with me”

“What am I going to do with you?” I complained trying to squirm out of his grip.

“Marrying me would be nice” Jin Young gave a sleepy smile.

“Too bad I’m not nice” I said, almost pulling free from him.

That’s what he wanted me to think as he easily wrapped his arms around me. Pulling me onto of him again!

“Where’s my good morning kiss?” He said puckering his lips a little.

“It’s asleep in my bedroom” I rolled my eyes at his cheesiness, supporting myself off his body by resting on my elbows and knees. “Why don’t I get it for you?” I made an excuse for it. Hoping that I’d be able to escape this needy morning monster.

“No need” Jin Young smiled with his eyes filled with playfulness. Keeping his arms around my waist *I wish he’d let go so that I could ru –*

My mind came to a screeching halt when he my neck before his lips took over. Planting kisses all over, strength left my knees and my elbow wouldn’t support my weight anymore.

Reading my mind like magic, his arms that were around my waist slowly eased my body weight on him. Crying out when his lips found my sweet spot, I buckled and let my full body weight on him.

Reversing our positions easily, Jin Young left a trail of kisses along my jaw line until he reached my chin. Nibbling on my lower lip hungrily, my heart was going insane at all the emotions that Jin Young was making me feel. Primarily my want for him.

His teasing was driving me up the wall when I wanted so much for his lips to be on mine. Unable to wait any longer, I stretched my neck a little so that our lips would touch.

My arms going around his neck to pull him closer to me, I felt Jin Young smile into my kiss. Did I fall for his plan?

I couldn’t care at this stage as we fought for dominance over this kiss.

*Was it this hot in Jin Young’s room?*I wondered when we finally pulled away for air. My chest was heaving rapidly and Jin Young looked as if he was in pain.

Growing worried, did I do something wrong?

“Jin Young, are you okay? Did I…Did I do anything wrong?” I asked worriedly when he rolled over onto his back.

Shaking his head as he used his arm to cover his eyes, his breathing was as rough as mine if not more ragged.

“I’m fine Jin Kyung, you didn’t do anything wrong” He answered my question after awhile.

“T-then why…”

Removing his arm from his face, his hand reached for my lips and lightly brushed along my lower lip. “You’re getting so much better at this than I thought, that’s all” He gave a small chuckle.

Blushing furiously, did he just compliment me on my kissing?!

“Plus the sounds that you made were so irresistible; I almost wanted to take all of you Jin Kyung” Jin Young brushed a few stray strands of hair behind my ear.

“I was making sounds?!” my jaw dropped. “I-I didn’t e-even knew that I w-was!” I covered my face in utter embarrassment.

“You were” Jin Young affirmed “At first it was just soft moans or mews but the longer we went the louder the sounds you made”

“DON’T TELL ME THIS! WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME THIS JIN YOUNG!!!” I yelled covering my ears.

Singing “la la la la monkey stuff” to block my hearing, every part of me froze again when Jin Young wrapped his arms around me and I could feel his warm breath on the back of my neck, making my hair stand on end.

Chuckling at how I froze up instantly. *Well, how could I not freeze instantly when his arms are right under my chest! And my arms are hanging awkwardly over his arms!*

“Can I hear those sounds again?” He whispered into my ear.

*How did he recover so fast?! Wasn’t he in pain a few moments ago?* I shuddered at how his breath tickled me.

“W-weren’t you in p-pain j-ju-just now?” I began to stutter.

“I was…But I thought that it be more fun if you shared my pain” His voice overflowed with mischief and teasing.

“B-but don’t we have school today?” I asked hoping that I could escape.

“We don’t, Jin Kyung did you forget today is a Saturday?” his arms went up to go directly below my chest.

*It’s a Saturday?! Oh no! I’m doomed!* I gave up in my mind.

Tangling his legs with mine, I could feel his body heat from all over.

“I wonder if Soo Omma could stay with your Appa for a few months instead of a week or two” Jin Young whispered. “She really might have a grandchild on its way when she gets back.

“G-grandchild?! W-what makes you think that it’s going to happen so soon?!” I yelped.

“Are you sure you want to ask me that? I think I could really persuade you around if I tried” Jin Young said ily into my ear.

*Damn it! He might be right* I shuddered.

“But I won’t” He said playfully, nuzzling the crook of my neck.

Giving a sigh of relief, I heard Jin Young chuckle from behind. “One day, Jin Kyung. In the future, you’re going to be Mrs. Jung and have many kids of mine”

Turning red, I couldn’t say anything. Or even nod or shake my head…

I could imagine a future with Jin Young but I’ve yet to think of children.

-

“They are so cute together Mi Yeon!” I could hear Jung Omma gushing over the phone. “They’re doing the dishes now! You should see them! The way they move around each other feels like a married couple! They don’t even need words half the time!”

*I can hear you loud and clear Jung Omma* I thought in my mind as I soaped up the plates and rinsed them before passing them to Jin Young to dry them and place them on the racks.

“Jin Kyung” Jin Young called to get my attention.

“Hmm?” I answered as I rinsed off the dishwasher soap.

“Let’s go out” He said brightly.

“Huh?” I looked up at him in surprise.

“You heard me. Let’s go out today” He held my hand and swung it back and forth.

“JUST GO OUT WITH MY SON ALREADY” Jung omma shouted from where she was.

Laughing amusedly “You heard my Omma Jin Kyung. Let’s go out today”

“What about my clothes? I only have normal shirts and shorts with me” I frowned.

“I can wait for you while you get ready” He said simply. “Soo Omma gave me the spare key before she left.”

“She did!?” I gawked. “And she never told me!” I huffed.

“Aish, I swear my Omma never tells me anything. And she complains about me doing it to her” I grumbled.

“I’m sure she didn’t mean it that way” Jin Young lightly nudged me. “I think she wanted me to sneak in and surprise you one of these days”

“I can’t believe that my Omma is on your side for these kinds of things.” My shoulders slumped as I let out a sigh.

“Don’t be depressed about it” He casually put his arms around me shoulder. “I mean, imagine all the surprises that I can give you” Jin Young gave a sweet eye smile to hide his playful intentions.

“That’s what I’m afraid of” I rolled my eyes.

-

“So what’s the plan?”  I hopped down the steps as Jin Young waited for me by the gates like a gentlemen.

“I don’t have one” He smiled. “We’re just going to enjoy a nice day outside. We could even get some patbingsoo since its summer now.” He held my hand and interlaced our fingers.

Smiling at the simple gesture, I enjoyed the warmth that was being emitted from his hand.

Taking the bus to Myong-dong, I guess it was a different change of pace for once. Being in the busy city streets and feeling the buzz of energy in the air.

“Come on” Jin Young whispered into my ear when he noticed that I wasn’t moving. I guess I hadn’t been able to get a good look at the city ever since I came back to Korea. Staying mostly in school and going to small neighbourhood places near my home.

Everything felt so new again and I missed this place even though I could barely remember about this area.

Following in step with Jin Young, he swung our hands lightly as we walked down the bustling street looking for a place that looked like they sold good patbingsoo.

It would be a first in a very long time for me.

These things weren’t commonly found while I was overseas. And sure, I liked Ben & Jerrys but nothing beats stuff that is uniquely Korean.

“Say ah Jin Kyung” Jin Young cooed as he brought the spoon forward making me go backwards out of reflex. “Please” He continued as he brought the sugary treat closer to my lips.

Hesitantly eating from his spoon, I could only sit there pink cheeked as I appreciated the dessert.

“Aigoo, my princess is soo cute” he reached up and pinched my cheeks before I could move away.

Making a sound of discomfort, I lightly swatted his hands away covering my now red cheeks. Resting his cheek on his hand, Jin Young simply smiled at me and watched me eat the patbingsoo.

Suddenly feeling lonely that I was eating alone, I decided to take a scoop and bring it close to his lips as well.

“Jin Young…” I said quietly as I brought the spoon over.

His eyes lit up so quickly and brightly I swear it was so comical but as he leaned in and took the bite, Jin Young looked so happy.

*I guess it’s the small actions like these that make us happy* I thought to myself.

Getting up suddenly, I watched him go from the opposite end of the table to be sitting next to me. We were in a café and our seats were like diner booths so you could say Jin Young trapped me in again.

Putting his arm around my shoulder, I decided to continue on eating the dessert and ignoring his skinship. Happily taking another bite, I wondered what was going on when his hand moved and tilted my face to his direction.

Kissing me suddenly, the spoon fell out of my hands with a clink on the table. Sliding his tongue in, I was surprised by how warm his tongue felt!

*Wait no…that’s the patbingsoo’s fault!* I finally realised as I blushed.

Pulling away, I swatted his arm because he kissed me in public. Even when he knew that I didn’t like public displays of affection.

Finishing the dessert, we walked the lively streets and window shopped.

Until Jin Young dragged me into a girly shop and started picking things out for me.

“Are you trying to make me more feminine?” I raised an eyebrow at him.

“I’m not” He answered absentmindedly as he held up a black dress. “I just think that every girl should have a black dress for all occasions and a pair of heels to go along with it.” He held up a dress against me, frowned and put it back on the rack.

“How do you know that I don’t have a black dress and heels?” I questioned.

“Because I’ve been in your wardrobe remember?” He answered holding out another dress.

“How do you know these kinds of things about fashion?” I continued my enquiry.

“I hear things” He said simply as he took more dresses off the rack.

“You eavesdrop” I said simply. “Don’t make it sound so ugly Jin Kyung” he tsked me.

“You’ll be thanking me one day when the dress that I’m picking out for you will be required.” Jin Young held out a few dresses against me as we stood by the dressing room.

“Okay, try these three dresses on.” He gave me the hangers and shoved me inside the changing room.

“What’s taking you so long Jin Kyung” He called when I took more than 5 minutes to put on the dress.

I’m not an idiot at being a girl or anything, I already have the dress on BUT…I didn’t dare to open the dressing room door.

“Jin Kyung” He said sing-songly “I’m not getting any younger here…”

“I already have the dress on…” I admitted. “Good! Then come out already” He replied chirpily.

“I don’t think I can…” I answered. “What? Why?”

“I just can’t Jin Young –”

“Okay” was the last thing I heard before everything went silent.

A few moments later, another girl came through the dressing room curtain and I gave a loud yelp.

“What the heck are you doing in here?!” I asked the girl.

“Your boyfriend asked for my help to checkup on you…he said that you needed some help” she very calmly answered.

“Since when did I say that I needed help?” I exclaimed.

“Wow, you really good in our dress miss…” She commented as she looked at me.

“Is she dressed? Miss Lee” Whom I guess was the surname of the store clerk in the dressing room with me. *Is this even allowed?* I wondered.

“Yes, she is” the clerk answered.

“Okay. Thank you very much” was said as the dressing room curtains were opened.

With one look at me he smiled. “I knew that the dress would look good on you”

If I felt conscious of myself when I was on my own…

I felt really aware of myself now. How the dress hung off my shoulders and how the fabric clung to my sides. The only thing that I was really thankful for was now it covered most of my thighs.

“All you need is a necklace and a pair of heels to match this look” He smiled. Giving a sigh of relief that this was the end of it, got ready to close the curtains and change out when what Jin Young stopped me. “Alright, let’s move onto dress number two and three” He clapped.

“What?! I still have to try on the other two?” I whined. “Yes, now get on with it” Jin Young made shoo-ing actions with his hands.

Grumbling, I put on the second dress and I felt even more embarrassed this time round.

“What the heck is this dress Jin Young?!” I yelled at him through the curtains.

“Which dress are you talking about” He answered back with an underlying happiness in them.

“The really short dress! I can’t bend down in this thing!!” I complained.

“So it means you have it on right?” He questioned and immediately opened the curtains.

“Wow, you look really y” He eyes flickered back and forth of me. “Yah! D-don’t l-look at m-me like t-that…” I stuttered as I covered the fairly plunging V-neckline dress and tried to pull down the skirt but it was simply too short.

“Now that is what I call temptation” He whistled.

Turning red instantly, I closed the curtain on him and got out of that dress. Trying the third dress on, it had crystals on it and was definitely a more glamorous option. It was an electric blue dress that hung off one shoulder and again, hugged along my sides. *I’m seriously going to have a talk with Jin Young about all these fitting dresses.* I rolled my eyes as I pulled the curtains aside.

“I’m liking this colour on you” He said, giving a proud grin for choosing the dress. “Alright! Now for the heels…How about this?” He held up a pair of stilettos.

“I will die by falling. I swear Jin Young, you are not getting me anywhere in that pair of heels.” I answered.

Finally the both of us agreed on a pair of black wedges, I got out of the dress and back in my comfortable clothes again. By the time I came out of the dressing room, I heard Jin Young thanking the store employee and walking over to me with a fairly big shopping bag in his hands.

Ushering me out of the store, I stopped in my tracks when I realised what was going on.

“Jin Young! You bought all these for me?!” I stared at him in shock.

“Why? You want me to buy more?” He asked.

“Mwoh? That’s not what I meant Jin Young!” I got myself out of my stunned stupor. “These aren’t cheap and I feel bad Jin Young…”

Sighing, he stopped in his tracks and pulled me into a hug. “Jagiya, just let me spoil you once in awhile alright?” He said softly.

Unable to refuse him when he said it the way he did…I nodded my head.

“Thank you Jin Young oppa”


Annyeong!!!! How are you my dear readers!

Woah!!! This is hot off the press!!

I just finished typing it!!! I hope you enjoy reading it >.< i had a little writer's block but I figured that it was better to write than be stuck ~

So the result is Jin Young bringing her out of shopping:) Did you enjoy it? Was it too draggy? Do let me know...

I personally thought it was kind of draggy but what I think isn't always the case >.<

Comment subscribe :D

With Love~

Violynn 25.08.2012 - 4:10am