Brothers

Away from the Limelight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TOP POV

After spending a couple of days with my family. I feel more relaxed. I am grateful on how my family supports me. Admittedly, sometimes, I fail to give time and attention to them but I’m one lucky person who has a very understanding family. Since they will be busy with their own lives, I decided to go back to my villa now. I’m not fond of going out and I’d rather stay in the house and watch tv.

It’s been a while since the last time I spent time with my dongsaeng outside work. They are busy with their own schedules. Jiyong is about to conclude his world tour. I really admire that kid. Even if he can rest since his popularity is already at its peak, he still refused to. His passion for music and performing is overflowing that no one can contain it. Seungri, is being the good maknae and is supporting Jiyong through out his world tour. He’s juggling his schedules in Japan and Jiyong’s concert tour. Taeyang is also playing his best friend role to Jiyong pretty well. He recently released his album and is too busy for his own good but he never failed to support Jiyong. While Daesung is working on his album and Japan promotions.

I heard from manager hyung that everyone will be here in Seoul until Jiyong’s Final concert in Seoul so I decided to invite everyone to have dinner here at home. I logged in to our chat group.

Big Bang’s chat group:

TOP: Yah!

TOP: Anyone here???

SEUNGRI: Wah! Hyuuuung you’re alive!

TOP: Wanna die?!

JIYONG: Don’t mind that brat hyung! He just missed you.

SEUNGRI: Aish! How are you TOP Hyung?

TOP: I’m doing good. I just finished shooting my movie and took a few days off from work.

YOUNGBAE: That’s good to hear hyung! It’s about time to take a break. Annyeong Hyung! ^^

TOP: Tell that to yourselves!

TOP: Annyeong Youngbae-ah!

SEUNGRI: Hyung is so busy he forgot about us already.

JIYONG: And he’s starting again.

DAESUNG: Aigoo, what to do with this maknae.

DAESUNG: HYUUUUUUNG!!! ^_^ I miss you!!!! :)

YOUNGBAE: He’s digging his own grave.

JIYONG: Don’t mind that maknae, hyung.

JIYONG: What’s up?

TOP: Want me to slap your face?! I know what you’ve been doing. Jiyong is in his world tour while you and Youngbae are helping him out. I even went as a guest in his Indonesia concert. You are doing activities in Japan as well. Daesung is busy with his album and Japan shows and concert. I even watched one of his concerts there. Youngbae released a new song.

TOP: Yah! Maknae! Do you even know what I’ve been doing?!

SEUNGRI: Mianhe hyung!

JIYONG: Aigoo. That panda is just conceited and knows nothing about things he wouldn’t benefit from.

YOUNGBAE: Neh hyung, that’s maknae for you!

DAESUNG: You’re such an embarrassment Seungri-ah.

SUENGRI: *raises hands up*

TOP: Anyway, are you guys up for a dinne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter