Premiere Night

Away from the Limelight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ASHLEY POV

September 4, 2013

After the concert, I found myself listening to Big Bang’s music more. I started liking YG’s music through Big Bang and 2ne1. But that was since 2011, during their Tonight album, I was surprised on how good their music were when they debuted. While searching for videos of their performance, I came across Documentary on the road of debuting as an idol group.

Without any doubt, these 5 guys are artists more than an idol. Their discipline and passion towards their craft is undeniable. They worked hard for them to be who they are today and I must say, they deserve every ounce of popularity they are having right now.

My next schedule is attending the “The Face Reader” premiere night 3 days after the concert. During this break, My team and I took the chance to explore Seoul. Since I have 2 guys in tow, Mia and I agreed that we should save the shopping for later when it’s the two of us. Rather than going to the popular shopping places, we headed to the one of the popular theme parks in Korea, Everland. I’ve been here before with some friends and I’m more than excited to explore it again. This is what we don’t have in our country, a really good and well-thought of theme park.

 

We spent the whole day riding the thrilling rides and we cracked up every time we see Mia doing an exaggerated panic attack whenever we tell her the next ride we’re going to. I love adventurous and thrilling rides, so as the two boys, but Mia, it’s as if she’s screaming her lungs out every single ride. I must say, more than the rides, I think the three of us were more entertained by Mia.

As the 2-days off passed by, here I am preparing myself for the premier night later. As I was choosing on what to wear, I heard my phone ring. Without looking on who the caller is, I answered.

“Yobeosayo”

“Boss! Why are you talking to me in Korean” I recognized Mia’s voice.

“Hello to you too.” I sarcastically answered back.

“Oh. sorry, Hello

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter