It's Official

Away from the Limelight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As the morning break out, TOP and Ashley were both sleeping soundly. Tired from the stress they had to go through the past few days, they’ve finally got to relax. Around 8 in the morning, Ashley woke up seeing TOP sleeping soundly. She was just staring at him and couldn’t stop herself from smiling. She’s glad that they’ve talked things out.

 

After a few minutes, TOP opened his eyes and saw Ashley looking at him. A smile crept in his face.

“Good morning!” he greeted her with a wide grin.

“Good morning, Mr. Choi” she greeted back. “Why are you here? In my bed?” she decided to . TOP immediately jerked up.

“We talked yesterday and I fell asleep as soon as you did.” He defended.

“What? I don’t remember talking to you? The last thing I remember is drinking with Josh then he carried me here, I took a bath and fell asleep again. How did you get inside my house? And in my bed?” she interrogated.

“Don’t play with me, Ash. We talked last night. You don’t remember anything?” she creased her forehead and denied.

“No. I don’t remember talking to you. The last time we talked was when you accused me of being a player. Why would I want to talk to someone who doesn’t believe me, and why would I even let him sleep on my bed?!” she was stopping herself from laughing coz she could see that he’s starting to panic.

“Hey…” he said in a soft voice. “I’m really sorry. Like I told you last night. I trust you. I didn’t mean to hurt you. I was stupid. I’m sorry.” He said seriously reaching out to Ashley’s hand.

“Sorry? I don’t need an apology.” She yanked his hand which surprised him.

 

TOP remained silent, not knowing what to do anymore. He thought everything is good between them. He sighed. “I’m sorry for intruding.” He stood up and headed to the door.

 

Ashley panicked, not expecting TOP to be this gullible. She quickly stood up and ran to him and hugged him from the back. “I was just kidding, oppa.”

Top turned around, and stared at her for a couple of minutes. She felt nervous thinking that she actually went overboard. He released a deep sigh and suddenly hugged her. “Yah! Stop teasing me every time.” He squeezed him in his embrace. “Aigoo. Why did I end up falling for a crazy girl?”

“Wah! Too tight. Oppa. Cant. Breathe.” She wiggled out of his hug.

“Did you just call me crazy?” she hissed.

“Yes. You’re my crazy girlfriend!” he stated.

“Excuse me, I don’t remember agreeing on being your girlfriend, Mr. Choi.” she stated while raising her eyebrows and hands on her hips.

This time, TOP was not shaken at all. Instead, he stepped away from Ashley which confused her.

He bowed. “Anneonghasayo, I am TOP, rapper of Big Bang. I am also known as actor Choi Seunghyun. I’ve been in the entertainment business for 8 years now and needless to say, have succeeded. I’ve gained a lot of fans. A lot of girls like me. They’d do anything to meet me or even just see me. I have a long list of awards under my name.” he started and she doesn’t understand why he’s saying all these. He approached her. Looked straight into her eyes. Held her hands. “But today, I’m standing in front of you, as Choi Seunghyun, not the actor, not the rapper, but Choi Seunghyun, the guy who hopelessly fell in love with you. Who vows to protect you and take care of you. the guy who promises not to care about any other girls but you. Ashley Martinez, will you be my girlfriend?”

 

It was Ashley’s turn to be speechless. TOP was just looking at her waiting for her to answer.

“Neh.” She finally found her voice.

He flashed a wide grin and hugged her. “Thank you!”

They stayed in that position for a couple of minutes, just enjoying the moment that finally, they’re together.

“Oppa…” she said, then released from the hug.

“Honestly, I’m still scared. There’s so many things going on in my head right now.” She confessed.

“Like what? Tell me…” he cooed. Ashley walked back to the bed and sat tapping the space beside her. Signalling him to sit as well.

“After going through different heartbreaks, I promised myself not to enter a relationship unless I am certain that the guy will be the one. I know it sounds idealistic but you can’t blame me for thinking that way. I stopped myself from liking you. I’ve tried convincing myself to stop being close to you. you have all the qualities of the guy that I’ve tagged as someone not be close with.” She explained.

“What do you mean?” she’s not making sense to him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter