Do Nothing

Away from the Limelight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, TOP woke up on an empty bed, he quickly stood up and checked the bathroom if Ashley’s there. When he did not see her anywhere in the room, he headed out to the living room but she wasn’t there as well.

 

“Love?” he called out wondering where she went.

“In the kitchen!” she shouted. He went straight there to see what she’s doing. He was surprised to see her wearing an apron, cooking.

“What are you cooking? I thought you don’t know how to cook?” he asked hugging her from behind.

“this is the only breakfast I know how to cook, pancake and bacons.” She explained without looking back.

“Good morning.” He hugged her tighter but she just continued cooking.

“And I’m done.” As she placed the last piece of pancake on the plate. She turned around to face him.

“Good morning, jagiya.” She kissed him in the lips.

“it’s a great morning, love.” He replied and kissed her. But unlike the peck that she gave him, he decided to give her a longer kiss. Sweetly on her lips while caressing her back. She returned the favour and kissed him back. They were lost in their own world until she pulled out from the kiss.

“Your kisses are sweet, but the pancakes are getting cold. Let’s eat first.” She winked and left him there in the kitchen and brought the food in the dining area. This left him groaning. He wanted to kiss her more. After they kissed last night, he seemed to be addicted to her kiss now.

 

While Eating

“You have work today, right?” she asked remembering that from the schedule he sent the other day, he’s scheduled to do a rehearsal today.

“Aniyo.” He answered while enjoying his pancakes.

“But the schedule you sent me the other day says you have rehearsals today.” She reminded him.

“I told my manager, more liked begged him, to take the day off, and he agreed since I’ve been working nonstop the past few days.” He said.

“Chincha?!” she smiled, squealing in her head.

“Neh. You told me you have the day off so I thought of spending this day with you since I’ll be busy again promoting the movie and my solo.”

“Kyaaaah! Thanks, jagiya!” she stood up and hugged him. TOP patted his lap signalling her to sit. She followed suit. He hugged her and asked. “So what do you want to do today?”

“Hmmmm… I just want to stay here and bond with you.” she said after thinking.

“Are you sure? You don’t want to go anywhere?” he inquired.

“Aniyo. I’d rather stay here and be comfortable than go out and make you suffer.” She explained.

“Make me suffer? What do you mean?” he asked, confused with her statement.

“If we go somewhere else, you have to dress up like a ninja again, then we have to be cautious coz you might end up being mobbed.” She chuckled. “Let’s just stay here.” She smiled.

“Aigoo, why is my love so considerate.” He nuzzled his head in her neck.

“That’s why you love me.” She stated proudly which made him chuckle.

“So what do you want to do first?” he asked looking at her.

“Listen to Doomdada!” she stood up excitedly while pulling him up. “I want to listen to it now, please?”

“Arasso. Let’s go to the room. It’s in my phone.” He obliged.

 

TOP played the song while Ashley was listening to it intently. She wasn’t reacting at all until the song came to an end. She looked at him without saying anything which made him nervous.

 

“Ho- ho- how was it?” he stuttered not knowing what to say.

“Daebak! That was awesome. I like how you used art and wine in your rap.” She said animatedly which brought him to sigh in relief.

“Doom dada diva da doom dada diva da doom” she imitated him. “Doom dada diva da doom dada diva da doom. Kyaaah! It’s ringing in my head. It’s so catchy, jagiya!”

“Phew. I thought you didn’t like it. You were flashing your poker face the whole time.” He chuckled.

“I was too e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter