Someone's Jealous

Away from the Limelight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was set to fly to New York today for his personal photobook shoot today. He’s been trying to contact Ashley but she isn’t responding. Aish. Did anything happen to her?! He thought.

“Yah, Seunghyun, Are you okay?” his manager asked as he noticed he was pacing back and forth inside the VIP Lounge.

“Neh.” He answered shortly as he sat down and grabbed wine.

“Are you worried about the internet havoc? You don’t seem to care about those, normally.” His manager stated.

“What internet havoc?” he creased his eyebrows not understanding what his manager is saying.

“Oh. You didn’t know? Your alien buddy decided to post your picture together on twitter, with the caption: With my love, Kidding.” His manager shared which shocked him.

“Aish. That crazy noona is on it again. She likes teasing the fans.” He chuckled while shaking his head.

“I know. Her manager is having a headache now coz his phone won’t stop ringing. There were even articles about it.” His manager laughing imagining the headache 2ne1’s manager is going through right now and TOP laughed along.

 

He decided to call her before his flight but she wasn’t answering. He just left a message saying that he’s about to leave for New York and to call him as soon as she reads the message. He was probably tired that he was knocked out the whole 15-hour flight. He didn’t even wake up to eat. As soon as the plane landed, he hurriedly turned his phone off knowing that Ashley would be responding to his messages. He waited for his roaming signal to connect. After 5 minutes, messages started to come in, but there was none from Ashley.

 

To Ashley:

Hey Love, I just arrived here. I haven’t heard

From you since yesterday, is everything okay.

I’ll call you once I’ve settled in the hotel room.

 

As soon as they arrived to his room, he immediately called her. After a few rings, she picked up.

“Hello…” she answered in a husky voice.

“Hey… did I wake you?” he asked, noticing that it was just 7 in the morning where she was.

“It’s okay.” She assured him.

“Are you okay?” he asked.

“Huh? Yeah.” She answered nonchalantly.

“You weren’t returning any of my messages and calls, were you busy?” he asked.

“About that… sorry, I was clearing my mind so I kind of disregarded my phone a bit. How was your flight?” she changed the topic not sure if she wants to discuss what she felt yesterday.

“I was probably tired so as soon as the plane took off, I was already knocked out.” He chuckled.

“Good. What time’s your schedule?” she asked successfully changing the topic.

“Hmmm… I have 8 hours before my call time.” He answered.

“Nice, rest more so you won’t feel tired once the shoot starts rolling.” She cooed.

“Neh.” He nodded. “Love?” she called her attention and she responded “Hmmmm?”

“What were you clearing your mind from yesterday?” she thought he was able to evade the topic but that won’t escape him. “Did anything happen?”

“That’s nothing. I’m all good now.” she assured me.

“I’m not asking if you’re okay now, I’m asking what happened. I want to know why my girlfriend chose not to reply to my messages nor return my calls. I got off my flight hoping that you’ve already responded but no, I got nothing.” He was a bit irritated now. “I was worried if something happened to you. I was even close to contacting Mia but I know you’re going to kill me if I did. Did I do anything? You only do that when you’re pissed and when you want to cool down if I did something that would piss you off.” She was surprised that TOP was that observant.

“Aish!” she sighed. “It’s Mia. This is Mia’s fault!” she blurted out, groaning.

“Hey, what happened?” he asked with a very comforting voice.

“Fine. Before anything, I would just like to clarify that I’m all good now. I’m calm and I’m no longer pissed.” She set a disclaimer.

“okay… so what happened?” he raised his eyebrows not believing she’s fine coz she’s far from being fine right now.

“Mia barged in my office the other day asking me if I watched your MAMA performance, during that time I haven’t seen it but I was able to watch on the replay. Anyway, she started nagging me that I’m supposed to monitor all your shows and I told her I try to but I also have a job so I can’t do it like an avid fan, then she suddenly thought about gossiping around online when I told her you wouldn’t be mad and you’d probably be knocked out since you attended the after party.” She stopped.

“Okay, then?” he asked her to continue and she sighed again.

“Then she started searching on twitter, stalking Big Bang and looking how you enjoyed the party since she said she likes seeing you all drunk then she started squealing saying Alien Couple is on and TopBom for the win then she started blabbing about her tweet, calling you her love and she rambled stuff like how close you two are, how you have your own world, and that you have a lot of followers… Gosh, she even told me how she was a shipper…” she was rambling until TOP couldn’t stop himself and chuckled.

“Why are you laughing?!” she hissed.

“Are you jealous?” he teased.

“I’m telling a story here…” she bickered.

“Fine. Continue.” He stopped himself from laughing but deep inside he finds it interesting that she’s jealous.

“So after her bombarding me with a lot of stuff about Alien Couple, I decided to search for it then I saw tons of fanfics, photo manips, videos and so-called evidences of you 2 being together and all. I went from one video to another and…” she stopped, not knowing what to say next.

“And?” he was urging her to continue.

“And… and… and…” she doesn’t want to say it.

“And?” he was being pushy. He wants to hear it from her.

She sighed. “And I felt bad and I stopped myself from being affected but those videos were to convincing and seeing how close you are and how you two have chemistry…” she sighed again.

“And I was jealous.” She mumbled.

He chuckled. “So you did not contact me because you were jealous?”

“Mianhe.” She apologized. “I didn’t want to say anything that I might regret so I chose not to sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter