Dinner

Away from the Limelight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TOP POV

 

This girl is really different. For one, I’m really comfortable around her, she doesn’t consider me as a celebrity. But more than that, I like the feeling when she makes me feel that she cares about me. Just like now, she just heard that I failed to eat anything due to rehearsal, she immediately dragged me to eat. She’s very considerate as well. She managed to remember the restrictions of being a celebrity. She brought me here to this restaurant where I can eat comfortably.

 

“Thanks Ashley!” I said while waiting for our orders to arrive.

“No need to thank me, oppa. Just promise me you won’t skip your meals ever again.” She reminded me.

“I can’t promise that. You know my work.” I replied.

“Yes you can, even in between schedules, you can grab a sandwich or something. Your work is too tiring and you have to continuously feed your body to sustain your energy.” She explained seriously and with a look saying that there’s no room for excuses anymore.

 

She’s too cute trying to persuade me. She’s too serious that her eyeballs are about to pop out. Wait! Did I just say cute?!

 

“Neh. Arasso. I’ll try my best.” I agreed.

“Don’t try, oppa. Do it!” she said. This girl is really stubborn.

“Neh. I will. Happy?” I conceded.

“Yes! Happy!” she smiled while clapping. This girl is really something. She has this power of convincing people to do what she says, or is it just me?

 

Our food finally arrived. We ate our heart out and enjoyed everything that we ordered.

 

“How’s your stay in Singapore, so far?” I asked.

“It was great. It’s been a while since I’ve seen my friends and thanks to you I got off the hook easily.” She shared.

“Because of me?” I clarified. She nodded.

“Why because of me?” I asked.

“The tickets you gave me saved me bigtime! Apparently, they wanted to watch your concerts but failed to secure tickets since it gets sold out easily.” She explained. “and guess what, you are their bias. They even fought in front of me claiming who gets the right to have you as a bias between the two of them. You should have seen their faces when I showed them the VIP tickets. They almost bowed down before me. You are really something, huh?” she teased.

“Aniyo.” I suddenly blushed and felt embarrassed.

“Oh yes you are. If that was how they reacted with the VIP tickets, guess how they reacted about the backstage pass?” she asked.

“Uhhhh, they screamed and squeezed the air out of you?” I guessed.

“Haha. yes they did and they even followed what I asked them to do. I thought I saw a miracle slowly unfolding before me.” She said amused with what happened. “Those 2 won’t even listen to me and would do t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter