Breaky with the Boys

Away from the Limelight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TOP POV

I fell asleep right after talking to Ashley. That’s one noteworthy thing, I guess. It’s normally hard for me to sleep but after talking to her, I felt so light that I was able to sleep fast. Our managers will pick us up at 12 to head straight to the venue for some last minute rehearsal and preparations. It’s 10am, we still have 2 hours before leaving. I think it would be best to have breakfast with the boys.

But before anything, I texted Ashley to let her know I’m up and she replied saying she’s out with her friends having breakfast. Then, I ordered room service for the 5 of us in my room. After ordering, I decided to go to their own rooms instead of calling them. Among the 4, I’m pretty sure it’s either Youngbae or Daesung who are up by this time. I decided to go to Daesung first.

I rang his doorbell. In less than a minute, he opened his door with a shocked face.

“Hyung! Is there something wrong? Is there an emergency? What happened? Are you okay?” he blurted nonstop questions obviously panicking.

“Yah! Relax! There’s nothing wrong! Let’s go have breakfast in my room!” I said.

“omo! What’s with you hyung?! I thought something bad happened. You visiting my room at this hour is as rare as having a monkey brought to pluto.” He teased.

I arm-locked his head. “Yah! How could you say that to your hyung! I woke up early and ordered breakfast for everyone and this is what I get?!” I said without minding him tapping my arms, obviously in pain.

“Arasso. Arasso. I was just kidding. Let go of me now.” He begged and I let go of him.

“I wasn’t able to join you to dinner last night so I thought of making it up to everyone! Come on! Fix yourself and go straight to my room. Here’s the keys and I’ll head to the other’s room to call them.” I said.

“Hyung, you do know that you have a phone in your room which can call other rooms right?” he asked with an are-you-stupid look on his face.

“Pabo! Ofcourse I do! I just want to do it personally!” I retorted.

“Did you eat something wrong last night?” he asked with sincerity.

“Aish! Shut up now and go to my room!” I said and left him.

I headed to Youngbae’s room to call him next. As expected, he opened the door under a minute.

“Is there something wrong hyung?” he asked upon seeing me.

“Yah! Why are you all like that! Is it rare to see my beautiful face in the morning that you always think that there’s something wrong if I do so?” I whined.

“Do I have to answer that hyung?” he retorted.

“Aish! If only I knew that this is what you guys would think of me, I shouldn’t have exerted effort of ordering breakfast and personally calling all of you.” I sighed.

“Aigoo. Our Hyung is very sensitive yet sweet!” he teased.

“Enough of this. go to my room. Daesung is already there. I ordered breakfast.” I stated.

“Okay hyung. And good morning!” he said flashing his infamous eye smile.

I left Youngbae and went to Seungri’s room. Now this is it. I’m pretty sure he’s still snoring with his open mouth, slumped in his bed at this time. I rang the doorbell for I don’t know how long until a sleepyhead Seungri opened the door with his eyes closed. After opening the door, he went back to bed. He’s probably thinking that it’s one of the managers who was by the door.

“Yah! Maknae-ah!” I shouted to wake him up and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter