Birthday

Away from the Limelight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Ashley and TOP decided to go try out different water sports. TOP didn’t know that Ashley was very adventurous, she wanted to try everything out. They tried snorkelling, banana boat, jet skiing and other water sports available in the island. They tried going scuba diving and dared that the first person to catch a sea cucumber will earn the right to ask the other person to do anything. In the end, TOP lost since little did he know, Ashley was a licensed scuba diver. She dared him to dance ballet in the sand. TOP accepted the punishment. He was very hyper that day that he ended up dancing for 10 minutes without any music playing. Ashley was just recording everything in her phone. She couldn’t stop laughing so the video was very shaky.

 

After playing, they decided to go back and have early dinner. They managed to eat only a little since it has been a long day and they we’re both exhausted from all the games they played. They decided to head back to the room to sleep early. Ashley was knocked out the moment her back touched the bed. It has been a long time since she played that much and she hasn’t been exercising that much too. TOP chuckled when he heard her snore for the first time. I guess she’s really tired, he thought.

 

Ashley was in a deep sleep when she heard her phone alarm. At first she snoozed it, until it rang again after 5 minutes. she groaned and tried to move until she realized that TOP wasn’t beside her. She grabbed her phone when the alarm wasn’t stopping at all. She realized that she did not set her alarm so there’s no reason it should be alarming. She looked at the screen and noticed what the alarm was for: “Get up sleepy head, go to the bathroom”. She creased her forehead wondering what was TOP up to. Despite the confusion, she followed the instruction and headed to the bathroom. In the bathroom door, was a note that says:

 

Hey Love, I’m sorry to wake you up. I know you’re tired

but I want to go out on a date with you. I’ve prepared your

 clothes, it’s inside the bathroom. Once you’re done preparing,

go out of the room, a staff will assist you to where I am.

I love you!

 

She smiled right after reading the note. She immediately entered the bathroom and saw the dress he prepared for her. Wow! This is beautiful. She thought. She started preparing and made sure not to take too much time since she wouldn’t want him to wait that long.

 

After preparing, she grabbed her phone to call TOP but he wasn’t answering. She looked at the time and realized that it’s already her birthday. She smiled realizing that he has prepared another surprise for her. She quickly ran out of the room and true enough, a staff was patiently waiting for her. The staff gave her a letter.

 

Love, don’t try to persuade the staff to tell you what’s

going on coz he wouldn’t say a thing. Just be obedient

and follow him.

 

She chuckled upon reading the content. TOP knows him too well. She didn’t insist on asking for the details coz knowing TOP, he probably threatened the staff not to say a single thing to her. When they reached the beach area, they were welcomed by another staff who gave her a letter as well.

 

Love, from this point forward, you need to walk on

your own. For about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter