Confrontation

Away from the Limelight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

TOP stayed in the living room after Josh left. He’s still hesitant of randomly barging in Ashley’s room while she’s drunk. After thinking about what to do for a good 10 mins. He finally stood up and headed to her room.

 

Upon reaching her door, he knocked a couple of times to check if she’s awake. After not getting any reaction from her, he opened the door and saw Ashley sleeping in her bed. Josh is right, she actually took a bath. Not wanting to disturb her, he decided to sit on the floor beside her bed and watched her sleep. He held her hands and started mumbling his apologies.

 

“I’m sorry, Ash. I didn’t mean to hurt you. And knowing that your hurt, hurts me even more.” He uttered while her hand.

“Tell me how I can make up to you… Tell me, I’ll do everything. Just please, don’t give up on us.” Ashley was not moving at all. He was battling within himself if he should just leave or not.

 

He decided to wait. Unknowingly, he fell asleep on the floor, beside her bed. Still holding her hand. Ashley shifted her position and felt that something is restraining her hand. She opened her eyes and was shocked seeing TOP sleeping.

 

“Oppa…” she softly tried to wake him but he wasn’t responding.

“Oppa…” she shook his hand waking him up.

“Oh. You’re awake. How are you feeling? You want water?” he rambled as soon as he saw Ashley looking at her.

She shook her head signalling that she’s fine. “How long have you been here?” she asked.

“I’m not sure. I assisted Josh to bring you here. I didn’t realize I fell asleep. Mianhe…” he explained and she nodded.

“Ash, I’m sorry. Can we talk? Or you want to rest?” he carefully inquired not wanting to do anything that would make her uncomfortable.

“No. I’m good, we can talk. But don’t keep sitting there. Lay here beside me.” She offered noticing how uncomfortable his position is.

“I’m okay here. Don’t worry about me.” He refused her offer.

“Oppa. I want to shift my position, so just lay in bed. This bed is big enough to accommodate 4 people. So hop in here and talk.” She said firmly and he obeyed.

 

He situated himself beside her but made sure that there’s enough distance between them.

“I’m sorry for accusing you of cheating, Ash. It doesn’t mean I don’t trust you.” He started. She didn’t say a word and just waited for his explanation.

“I know I hurt you, and I didn’t mean to. I swear. It’s just that the moment I saw you with Josh, my mind went blank. I felt hurt. A lot of things went through my head, a lot of scenarios were flashing in my mind and I was stupid enough to give in to my small brain.” He continued.

“I know sorry is not enough. Let me know how I could make it up to you. I’ll do anything. Just don’t push me away. I don’t want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter