Feelings

Away from the Limelight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ASHLEY POV

After my trip to Singapore, I officially started my work here in Seoul. As expected it would be really hectic as I need to review a lot of documents and check on the year on year performance of the company for the past years. Since Korea is a different market from the Philippines, I immersed myself from intense research so as to understand the trend and for me to come up with a sound strategy.

My days were filled with meetings, reviews and analysis. I’d pull all-nighters since I can’t stop myself from coming up with the best strategy for the company. Little by little, I was able to discover the flaws of the current strategy and this pumped up the competitiveness blood in me. I got excited as I discovered a lot of points that we could improve on.

Seunghyun and I are still in contact. He’s busy as well with, photoshoots, tv guestings and promotions for his movie The Commitment. Despite his busy schedule, he never failed to text or call me every day, which I appreciated. The last time we saw each other was during the concert in Singapore, there’s a feeling inside that I really wanted to meet up with him but at the same time I’m stopping myself as well coz I’m not even sure if what I’m feeling right now is the right thing to feel. For one, we don’t really know each other that well yet. Another is, I just moved here in Seoul and there are so many things to do in the company, I don’t think I have the time and energy to start thinking about love.

I don’t even want to start thinking about being in a relationship with TOP. I mean, he’s a celebrity, all eyes are on him, the same exact opposite of what I need right now. If I wanted attention, I wouldn’t work so hard to live a simple life. After days of everyday debate, I came to the conclusion that I just need to go with the flow. Not to assume anything. And just let time tell where this is going. I won’t discount the possibility but I wouldn’t run for it as well.

 

TOP POV

The last time I saw Ashley was at the concert in Singapore. I actually feel bad since we weren’t able to talk that much that time since there were too many people around us. I didn’t know what actually got in me when I held her hand in the waiting room. I just suddenly felt the urge to hold her hand when I saw her not feeling comfortable. I suddenly felt the urge to comfort her. I actually thought she will pull her hand away but she held onto me as well which gave an electrifying feeling to me. Should I take that as a good sign?

After that encounter, I’ve thought of our situation and of what I’m feeling. After days of pondering, I’ve finally come down to one conclusion. I think this is the perfect time to build a new relationship. Everything just fell into place. I’m open now on entering one and a perfect girl just popped out of nowhere. I want to start something with her. And I have a feeling that this would be something I would really cherish and protect.

It’s been a long time since I last felt this way. No scratch that, I think I’ve never felt this immense feeling of wanting to have someone for myself. I’m sure now that this is not just attraction. I really like her. I’m a bit scared since this is something that I’m not used to already. It’s been years since I last got attracted to a girl, more so, falling for one. But I’m ready to give it a try. I’ve been wanting to see her and this time, I am sure of what I’m feeling: I miss her and I want to be with her.

Unfortunately, after our encounter in Singapore, our only connection was text messages and phone calls. She may live right beside my house but our busy schedules is stopping us from meeting. She officially started her work, and I tell you, she’s one hell of a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter