Reel Deal

Away from the Limelight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TOP POV

After talking to omma, I decided to prepare for my dubbing. I go straight to the bathroom. Since I still have time, taking a dip in the hot tub isn't a bad idea, right? As I feel the warmth of the water, I can feel my muscles slowly relaxing. I can't wait for this day to be done and I'd be getting my well deserved break. For the past year, I've been working nonstop with the new album, the ALIVE World Tour, CFs, Photoshoots, Interviews, Presscons, and the movie shoot for "The Commitment". I even got injured and was advised to take a 3-week rest but since I had a packed schedule and I didn't want to be a burden to everyone, after a few days of resting after the operation, I flew to Singapore and did a concert with my hand casted and barely healing. No one forced me too, Sajangnim even reprimanded me for insisting to perform but I knew I have a responsibility to my fans, the band and everyone who's working their asses off just to put up a good show. I had to do my part.

I can't believe I went through all that. I must be really that busy. Everything was going too fast that I didn't even have time to feel the need to rest. I just looked at the brighter side of things, I got to travel. I went to countries I've never been too. I got a glimpse of the culture and tradition of different countries. Plus, I was able to bond with Big Bang. I know I've been a very elusive hyung. Ever since we started our own solo careers, I barely had time to sit down and eat a meal with them. I feel bad not being able to join them whenever they'd have dinner at our favorite samgyupsal restaurant or go to the bar. "This reminds me, I should set up a dinner with them here at the villa, we need to bond outside work too!" I feel bad that I get to give time to meet up with people from the movie industry but I barely had time to even text or call them. I know they understand why I do that. Since I'm a newbie in this league, I have to be nice and get to know the people around me whom I'm sure will be working with for a long time.

After 30 minutes of soaking in the hot tub. I took a shower and went straight to my walk in closet. "hmmm... there won't be any cameras around right?" I go to the stash of clothes that are more rela

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter