I'll be Waiting

Away from the Limelight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Can you be my girlfriend?” he said sincerely while looking in her eyes.

She was looking straight in his eyes too. In reality, she has been feeling the same way as he does. It has been bugging her for days and she knew that she wanted the same thing. But she’s been through a lot. She’s scarred and scared. She vowed to herself that the next time she enters a relationship, she has to be 100% sure about it. When she moved to Korea, entering a relationship never crossed her mind until Seunghyun came along. There were times that she would give in to what she’s feeling but most of the time, she would remind herself that she can’t take any more hurt and pain.

This is something she never expected. She told herself numerous time not to put herself in this type of situation but here she is, not doing anything to get out of it. She tried to stop herself with spending time with him but she couldn’t. It was hard to resist and be unwelcoming to the attention he was giving her. It was hard not to like whatever they have right now. As much as she hate to admit it but she liked him.

“Oppa… thank you for liking me. And with all honesty, it wasn’t just you who is feeling that way for the past few days. Whatever this is, it has been bugging me every single day. Just like you, I’m not really good with these things and more than that, I’ve been through a lot.” she started. Unsure of what to do. She’s trying to be careful with what she’s about to say since she knew well that it will change a lot of thing.

“I like you. I really do.” She admitted with all sincerity.

“I wouldn’t go with you today if I didn’t. I wouldn’t like this feeling of you holding my hand if I didn’t. I like spending time with you. I like talking to you. I even like thinking about you.” She wanted to be honest about what she’s feeling. She knew that he took all the courage for him to say the words he just said and he deserves nothing less but the truth.

“I too have imagined being someone more than just being a friend to you. That I would admit. But Oppa…” she felt a squeeze on his hand. As if he knew that she was about to say something he wouldn’t like. But shrugged it off since she knew she had to do it.

“Oppa… it hasn’t been long since we got to know each other. You don’t know much about me. And I don’t know much about you too…” she shared her worries.

“We can get to know each other by being together, Ash.” He defended.

“I know. But that’s not my whole point Oppa. As I told you, I’ve gone through a lot. I’ve loved and got hurt a lot of times. I’ve been fooled. I’ve been played around with. I sacrificed a lot for nothing. I was hurt multiple times that I’m scared. I’m scared of commitments. I’m scared of being in that situation again where I’ll give

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter