The Drive

Away from the Limelight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIRD PERSON POV

After the 2-hour film. There was a small program introducing the cast and crew of the movie. Ashley and TOP did a few chitchat with the people who also watched the movie. After congratulating the cast and crew and bidding goodbye to his sunbaes, TOP approached Ashley.

“You ready?” he asked.

“Yup. Is your manager driving for us? Where do we meet him?” she asked.

“Nope. I’m driving.” TOP answered.

“But I saw you arriving here with your manager and bodyguard.” She said confused about the situation.

“Yup but I texted him earlier that I’m going out so he got my car and drove it here.” TOP proudly said.

“Oh. I see. So where are we going then?” she asked.

“Just go ahead and I’ll meet you at the basement. I’ll meet you there after getting the car. Just wait inside first, I’ll ring you once I’m by the entrance.” TOP said with an obvious apologetic face and while scratching his nape.

“I get it! We can’t be seen together! Tsk. I sometimes wonder how you survive living like that!” Ashley casually said causing TOP to blush and feel bad about the idea.

“Mianhe” he apologized knowing that there’s nothing I can’t do.

“No worries! I’d do the same if I was in your position, and mind you, I don’t want to see my face in the headlines tomorrow, so thank you for being considerate of me.” Ashely cooed him and making him feel that she completely understand the situation. TOP gave her a small smile then started to go out of the cinema leaving Ashley behind.

“Oppa!” Ashley called him and he stopped on his tracks.

“How will you call me?” she asked and TOP gave her a confused look as if not understanding what she’s saying.

Realizing that TOP is not getting her point. She walked towards him and passed her phone to him.

“Put in your number and I’ll ring you so you can have my number. By then you can actually call me to inform me that you’re already by the entrance of the basement.” She said making TOP understand now.

“Oh yeah. Mianhe Ashley. It completely slipped my mind.” She grabbed her phone, inputted his number and dialed It as well. After hearing his phone ring, he dropped the call and returned the phone to Ashley.

“See you in a bit.” He smiled and headed out of the cinema.

As soon as TOP was out of her sight, Ashley went out of the cinema as well and headed to the basement of the mall. She sat by the lounge while waiting for TOP’s call. After 10 minutes she received a call from TOP saying that he’s waiting by the entrance.

The moment that TOP saw her heading out of the door, h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter