Art

Away from the Limelight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Days have passed and TOP became busy with rehearsals for their Singapore F1 Concert, photoshoots and promos for his movie The Commitment. While Ashley, being the workaholic her, decided to report to work the same day her team started. It surprised the office but her team had a gut feel that she would do that coz they know their boss wouldn’t leave them just like that, especially since this is a new environment they are entering.

Ashley spent days analyzing the current strategies with her team and did some planning on how to accelerate their companies’ sales. After a week of going to work, Ashley decided to fly to Japan to introduce herself to the team there and meet up with the executives to evaluate their status and come up with strategies as well.

Although it has been busy for both Ashley and TOP, they would keep in touch once in a while. Mostly saying good morning, good nights, take care, enjoy your day and all those typical lines people exchange to retain the connection. They weren’t able to talk that much since Ashley’s schedule is from 9 am to 6 pm or sometimes she would render overtime while TOP’s rehearsals would start at 5 pm. And end at wee hours. And during the day, he would normally have schedules.

A lot of fans have been asking where TOP is and they’ve been claiming that TOP is hiding in his house again. Little did they know that he’s been attending schedules every day, he just managed to get off the radar of the fans.

TOP POV

After doing some recording for my single that will be released, I don’t know when, I headed straight home feeling exhausted. Good thing I am coping up without people tailing behind me. I was brought home by my manager since I didn’t bring my car earlier when I headed straight for recording. I fell asleep the moment I got to the car.

“Seunghyun-ah… Seunghyun. Wake up. We’re here.” I heard my manager say.

“hmmmm… 5 minutes.”

“Yah! I know you’re tired. Get up now and continue sleeping in your room.” I opened my eyes realizing that I wasn’t sleeping in my room and the car instead. I rubbed my eyes, stretched a little.

“Mianhe hyung, I was dead tired not realizing I was still in the car.” I apologized.

“it’s okay. I know. Come on. Go out now so you could rest.” He cooed.

“Neh. Kamsamnida hyung. Take care on your way back.” I qui

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter