Movie. MAMA

Away from the Limelight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Next Day

 

“Jagiya…” he woke him up and he just shifted his position.

“Jagiya, wake up, your phone is ringing.” As she handed him his phone.

“Yobosaeyo?” he answered without opening his eyes.

“Neh.”

“Neh.”

“Neh. Arasso. Thanks, hyung.” He ended the call and placed his phone beside the pillow. He shifted his position again to Ashley and hugged her.

“Good morning! How are you feeling?” he asked, with his eyes still closed.

“I feel better. Who was that?” she asked curious about the early call he got.

“Manager hyung.” He answered opening his eyes, and giving her a morning kiss. “he told me I have to attend a cast meeting. He’ll pick me up at lunch time.” He shared.

“Oh? You have a new movie?” she asked, he never mentioned anything about it.

“I didn’t mention that to you?” he asked and she shook her head.

“It slipped my mind. Mianhe. I accepted that movie offer before we met. I forgot that I didn’t mention that to you since I’ve been busy with the promotion of my movie and concerts.” He explained.

“What’s the movie about?” she asked, and as if someone pour cold water all over him. He doesn’t know how to explain it and that didn’t slip her eyes.

“Hey, are you okay? I was just asking what the movie was about.” She asked.

“About that…” he stopped. Not knowing where to start.

“Why? You can’t tell me what it is about?” she asked after seeing the difficulty in him to tell what the story was about.

“Aniyo. It’s called Tazza 2: Hand of God. It’s about gambling.” He shared.

“Gambling? Interesting! I guess that’s an action film again.” She guessed and he nodded as he sat up right and looked at her.

“Love…” he started. “There’s something in the movie that I have to tell you, but promise me you won’t get angry?” he said nervously.

“Why do you sound serious? It’s a movie. I don’t think there’s something that I would be angry about. Unless you’re going to have bed scenes or which is highly unlikely coz you don’t even wear short sleeved shirts in public.” She laughed but he remained silent and he was just staring at her.

After not getting a reaction from him, “Wait. You have to go in your movie?” her eyes are about to pop out.

“NO!” he denied. “Well, it’s not full . I just need to go shirtless.” He said.

“Woah! Am I hearing you? Mr. T.O.P. going topless? That’s breaking news!!!” she was shocked but not really mad, more of surprised. “Your fans will go crazy.” She chuckled imagining the reaction of the VIPs.

“I won’t get mad if you go topless. Why did you make it sound like you’ll do something that will annoy me? It’s just removing your shirt. That’s normal.” She assured him.

“It’s not just that.” He stopped her.

“Then what is it? Can you just tell it straight? We’re not in a game show.” She hissed.

“I have kissing scenes and bed scenes. With 2 different girls.” He dropped the bomb and that left her speechless. She was just staring at him processing what he just said.

TOP was waiting for her to say something but minutes have passed but she did not say anything but stare at her.

“Hey Love, are you mad?” he nervously asked but she’s still not saying anything.

“Hey…” he laid beside her and hugged her. “can you tell me what’s going on there.” He kissed her head telling her to share her thoughts.

“Why do you have to be an actor?” she randomly asked which confused him.

“Why does my boyfriend have to kiss other girls besides me?” she looked at him with a face void of any emotions

“Love, that’s just acting, kissing them is different from kissing you. I kiss them because it’s part of my job, but I kiss you because I love you.” he consoled her.

“I know but still… 2 girls? Kissing you. I bet that’s just not one scene and a lot of takes.” She sighed.

“and you even said you have a bed scene. Oppa!!!!” she whined. “You’re having a bed scene with a girl I don’t even know. You’ll be topless and you’ll be kissing on the bed, touching each other’s body!!! We haven’t even had but I’ll see you having with other girls?!” she blurted out. He can’t help but laugh with what she just said.

“Well, we can have before you watch me having with other girls!” he wiggling his eyebrows.

“That’s not my point. Aish!” she pushed him away from him.

“I was just kidding. We won’t be having the actual . We’ll just kiss and make it seem like we’re having .” He explained and she sighed again.

“I will not watch that movie, ever!” she pouted, and the childish act of his girlfriend is amusing him.

“You will watch it!” he hugged her. “And laugh at the scenes coz you’ll realize what we do together is way better than what I’ll be doing in the movie.” He chuckled.

“Whatever.” She rolled her eyes on him.

“Well, we can do the bed scene in private first before I do it in the movie.” He smirked.

“In your dreams!’ she threw a pillow to him. “Get up now. before I change my mind about not being angry at you!” she walked out of the room and decided to prepare food first so he could eat before leaving.

--

 

Bigbang are rehearsing for the MAMA at the YG Building. They will be leaving for Hong Kong the next day so they’re currently finalizing the details of their rehearsal. They’ve decided that everyone does their own solo before singing Fantastic Baby at the end. It’s 9 in the evening that they decided to take a break. Youngbae, Jiyong and Daesung lost the bet so they have to go out at grab dinner for everyone.

 

“I’m so tired.” Seungri ranted.

“That’s what you get for partying every day.” TOP quipped.

“I do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter