Give it a Try

Away from the Limelight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TOP POV

Last night was unforgettable. I didn’t know that my insides will flip with just a simple gesture by a girl. I’ve gone to a lot of dinners and dates with girls but this is the first time that I actually felt important. How can this girl do that? We haven’t know each other for a long time but she was able to discover easily which buttons to press to make me feel better.

Last night I realized that I’m starting to like Ashley. I don’t think it’s at the point that I already love her. That’s too early to say. But I’m sure it will head there. I just need more time to discover our personalities and I’m pretty sure that this will go somewhere beautiful.

I slept close to dawn last night since I couldn’t sleep well. Ashley literally invaded my brain last night. It’s as if she came up with this special remote control and she took over my brain function. All I could think of was her that even sleeping seemed to be a far cry for me. I was in deep slumber when I heard my phone alert. Aish! I haven’t slept that long and here’s my phone disturbing me. And why am I even bothered by a message alert when I won’t even budge when someone is trying to wake me up.

Since I’m already awake, I decided to check on who disturbed my beauty rest. This better be good or I’m going to throw a fit.

From Ashley: Good morning Oppa! Don’t forget to eat your breakfast! It’s the most important meal of the day. Don’t skip your meals too! You need all the nutrients you could get since you’re having a concert later. Good luck on your show! And I’ll see you later. (I just sounded like a mom, right? Haha. it’s your fault since you’re acting like a kid always. *merong*

Omo! It’s Ashley. Disturbing my sleep was worth it! If my mornings will be welcomed by messages like this, I wouldn’t mind waking up at wee hours.

She really is very considerate. And she’s right, she sounded more like my mom nagging me to do things. I checked on the clock. It’s 8am, why is she up so early? We went back last night at 2am. How can she wake up at this hour? I decided to call her to check on what she’s doing

“Hello.” She answered lazily. I guess she just woke up too.

“Yeobosayo”I greeted. I suddenly felt like being playful and started to . “Omma…” I said.

“Mwo?! Seunghyun-sii, I think you called the wrong number, I’m not your omma.” She answered with a pissed tone.

“Aniyo. You are my omma. Actually you nag more than my omma.” I tried to say it in a cute way but my voice failed me. I just woke up, I don’t think I can do any better.

“You call that nagging?! I was just reminding you. Fine. I’ll stop reminding you. I won’t do it ever, again.” She said. Oops.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter