Pre-show

Away from the Limelight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 hours before the concert, TOP was on a roll as he kept on entertaining everyone. He surely had an overwhelming amount of energy as he kept on dancing and joking around. He was overly talkative as well as he started conversations with everyone, the guards, the stylists, the dancers, managers etc.

“Hyung, you might want to rest for a bit as you might end up losing all your energy for the concert later.” Jiyong, as the leader, warned TOP.

“Aniyo, I’m actually trying to release excess energy right now.” TOP defended.

“You sure are in a great mood Big Seunghyun! It’s been a long time since you’ve been this active backstage. Did something good happen?” Taehyun, Big Bang’s hairstylist asked.

“You’re right noona, he’s been like that since this morning. He even dragged everyone out of our rooms just to have breakfast.” Youngbae shared.

“Just to have breakfast? I wanted to spend time with my brothers and this is what I get?” TOP whined.

“I hope this is how you are everyday Big Seunghyun. This would make our lives easier.” One of the managers teased.

“Neh hyung! I’ll try my best” TOP responded.

“Well, he’s been in a good mood since we left for Singapore. I sure hope this lasts.” Another manager added.

“Arasso, enough of that Big Seunghyun, go here and I will put your make up on.” The make-up artist called him which stopped TOP from bugging everyone.

While putting his make up on, TOP decided to message Ashley to check on what she’s doing.

TOP:

Hi Ashley, I’m prepping for the show now, what are you doing?

 

Ashley:

We’re on our way to the venue. We just stopped by a café to buy some snacks.

 

TOP:

Really? I can’t wait to see you.

 

After a few minutes, TOP’s phone rang and it was Ashley.

“Yeobosayo” He answered.

“Are you free to talk?” she asked.

“Neh. What’s up?” he replied coolly.

“I was wondering, where are we supposed to enter?” she asked.

“Hold on. Give me a minute. I’ll just step out of the room.” He told her then TOP spoke to the make-up artist. “Noona, I’ll just take this call, can you give me 5 minutes?”

“Sure, we still have time but make it quick!” the make-up artist agreed.

The Big Bang boys overheard their conversation and watch curiously as their hyung step out of the room to take some call. Knowing their hyung, he wouldn’t actually bother to go out of the room just to talk to someone. This increased their curiosity on who was on the other line.

“Hello Ashley, you there?” TOP asked over the phone.

“Yeah. I’m still here. I’m sorry to bother you. I didn’t know you were in the middle of having your make-up done.” She apologized.

“It’s okay. it’s not that of a big deal.” He assured her. “How was your shopping trip?” he asked.

“It was fun but my wallet is crying out for help now.” She responded.

“Aigoo. Did you buy the whole Orchard Road?!” he kidded.

“Almost. Shopping with Carla and Shiela is like a marathon and weight-lifting combined. I actually thought that there will be scarcity on clothes, shoes and bags that we had to do some panic buying. We literally gained muscles for carrying all those shopping bags.” She animate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter