F1 Concert

Away from the Limelight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ASHLEY POV

As we were walking to the concert venue, my two friends can’t stop spazzing about meeting Big Bang. While here I am, confused on what just happened earlier. I didn’t expect Seunghyun to be doing something like that. But more than that, I can’t seem to get over the feeling that I felt the moment he held my hand. It felt comfortable. It felt right. Aish! I guess I’m really starting to fall for him. I don’t understand how he managed to calm my nerves by his simple touch. I’m not really the type of person who would do public display of affection but what he did earlier made my insides flip. And what’s more alarming is the moment he withdrew his hands from me, I felt sad, I felt like wanting to grab his hand again.

“Ashley! Earth to Ashley!” my daydreaming was interrupted by Shiela.

“Yes?” I asked.

“Are you okay? why do you seem like you’re thinking about something really deep?” Carla asked.

“Oh. Nothing. I just remembered something about work.” I lied.

“My dear! We’re here in a concert of 5 completely hot boys and here you are thinking about work! That can wait!” Shiela scolded me.

“Yes. Sorry. I just can’t stop my workaholic blood from pumping. Let’s go!” I said.

We went to the venue and luckily Seunghyun gave us tickets that was easy to access and it was literally right in front of the stage. As a bonus, the boys’ manager gave us Big Bang light sticks. I’m so excited about the concert. I haven’t watched a concert this close. A few minutes after we situated ourselves in the VIP area, the lights dimmed signaling the start of the concert. The moment the 5 of them appeared onstage, it was a complete uproar.

They are really different when they’re onstage. They are oozing with confidence. Their artistry and skills are top of the line. They seemed like they were born to do this.

G-Dragon is totally hot! Sorry Seunghyun! But this guy really knows how to do his thing. Every move and sound he makes is definitely on point. Even the once in a while smirks that he would do drives everyone crazy. It was funny when he sat right in front of us and started to make cute poses. This drove my 2 friends ballistic. All throughout the performance, he managed to stop in front of us to do some fan service.

Youngbae seemed like he has a world of his own. He kept on dancing that just by watching him I felt tired. I’m amazed how much energy and passion he has. Cute poses are soooo not for him but without those, he still is amazing. I admire his movements. I used to dance to and seeing him tonight, made me want to go back to dancing. Oh! don’t even start with his voice. This guy is the perfect mixture of RnB, Hip hop and soul. Whenever us girls would meet his eyes, he would give us a wink which drove my friends crazy again.

I know that Daesung’s voice is good but I didn’t know it was this great. How he managed to reach those high notes as if he was just talking amazed me. But what really surprised me is his physique. A lot o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter