It's Her Again

Away from the Limelight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TOP POV

We stopped fooling around when manager hyung told us that the concert was about to begin. Since we won’t be coming out until the encore stage, I sat by the sofa quietly while munching on the food in the table.

People started to go crazy, shouting last minute instructions running here and there. Aigoo. The behind the scenes of concerts doesn’t change at all. It’s chaotic as ever. Good thing I still have around 2 hours to relax. While everyone is doing their own thing, I heard Jinwoo hyung calling the attention of Jiyong and signaled him to approach them. He was with some people but I couldn’t see them so I didn’t bother and played with Daeusung instead.

“Daesung-ah, hyung is bored. Play with me.”

“Hyuuuuung! Aren’t you tired? We’re supposed to save our energy until our performance.” He whined.

“Hyung! I can play with you!” maknae butted in.

“Aniyo, I only want Daesungie, I don’t want to play with a panda!”

 “Jiyong-ah, this is Ashley-ssi, the Marketing Head of our major sponsor for your concert.” I heard hyung introducing someone. Ashley? Just how many Ashley’s are there in the world that I keep on encountering one for the past weeks.

“Aish! Hyung! Why are you always bullying me?! You’re nice to Daesung hyung but you only notice me when you feel like bullying me.” Maknae retorted.

“Haven’t you figured that out? Your existence is meant to be bullied. You deserve every bullying. That’s your job.” I teased maknae more. “you’re even lucky that we’re spending our precious time with you.

“I love you too hyung. I know you love me.” Maknae said.

I heard Jiyong introduce himself. “Aigoo. You don’t have to be formal G-Dragon-ssi, I believe you are a year older than me. And no need to thank us, rather, we’d like to thank you for giving us an opportunity to support such a brilliant artist like you.” Her voice sounds like the Ashley I met at the park. Out of curiosity I stood up and transferred to the chair near the door so I could see who Jiyong is talking to. The moment I saw her. I was shocked. What a small world.

“Yah hyung! Why are you moving away from me. Do you really hate me that much?” maknae whined.

“Shut it maknae.” I said trying to focus on Ashley.

I was staring at her, I couldn’t believe what I’m seeing right now. I never thought I’m going to see her again. I hope I have a chance to talk to her again. I really feel comfortable around her. I think she can pass as my girl bestfriend. Someone who understands me.

“Hyuuuuung! Who is she?” I was lost in my thoughts that I didn’t realize that maknae was already beside me along with Daesung and Youngba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter