Missing each Other

Away from the Limelight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were both busy with their work the following days. Ashley took 4 days off work because of TOP’s birthday and Josh coming to Korea so now she had to render overtime every day to catch up. It didn’t help that she had to fly to Japan for 3 days to meet some clients so she had to make sure to finish all her job in Korea. While TOP was busy preparing his new single Doomdada, rehearsal for their Japan Dome Tour, and promotions of his movie. Despite their busy schedules, they stayed true to their promise, they made it a point to be in contact every day. They may not see each other but they kept their communication constant.

 

To Ashley: “Hey, Ash… I just read your message. I just got home. I went and do a recording and went straight to a meeting for the concept of my music video. How are you doing there?” TOP texted her not knowing if she’s still awake. It’s already 1 in the morning. He placed his phone by the bedside table and headed straight to the bathroom.

 

He took a bath and dipped in the tub to relax his muscles. He hasn’t been getting enough rest the whole week because his schedule is too tight. After 30 mins. He went out of the bathroom, changed into his pyjamas and headed straight to the bed. He noticed his phone was blinking indicating that there was a message.

 

From Ashley: “Oppa! You just got home? Aigoo. Yesterday you only had 3 hrs of sleep. Don’t tell me you have an early call time later?!”

 

He chuckled coz by reading her text he can hear her voice scolding her. She’s always been like that. She nags him every time she learned that he won’t be getting enough rest. He finds it cute since he knew that she’s concerned with his well-being.

 

To Ashley: “I have to get up by 6 am. Why are you still up?” he replied.

 

In less than a minute his phone started to ring, it was Ashley.

 

“Hey…” he answered as he situated himself on the bed, his voice obviously tired.

“Oppa. You sound so tired.” She sighed. “Why are you still awake? Please sleep now. You only have 4 hours before you need to wake up again.” She feels bad that he can’t rest.

“How can I sleep if I’m talking to you.” he teased.

“Oh. Mianhe, go to sleep now. I’ll talk to you tomorrow.” She retorted. “Have a good rest, okay?” she said in a very caring tone.

“Wait, can we talk for a bit more. I miss talking to you.” for the past few days, they always missed each other’s call. Either she will be in a meeting or he will be working whenever they call each other.

“I miss talking to you too, but you sound so tired, you have to rest as much as you can.” She replied, concern evident in her voice.

“10 minutes. Let’s talk for 10 minutes then I promise I’d sleep.” He begged.

“Arasso.” She obliged she was longing to talk to him as well.

“How’s Japan?” he asked.

“As usual. Meeting the whole day. Nothing exciting.” She started. “I love Japan and all, but going here for work makes me less excited about it. You? how was the recording?”

“It was great! I finally finished the revision. We already got the approval of Hyunsuk hyung, so we’re planning to start the music video shoot later.” He shared.

“Chincha??? Woah! Can I listen to it now?” she excitedly said.

“Aniyo. I want to see your reaction when you hear it so I will only share it to you when we see each other.” He stated, trying to find a way for them to see each other again.

“But oppa! I’m here in Japan and I’ll only be back tomorrow, and you mentioned you’ll be shooting your music video later and normally it would take 3 days to finish one.” She pouted.

“find a way then.” He teased.

“Aigoo. I’ll just wait for its released then.” She hissed. He promised her that she’ll be the first one to hear his single but she couldn’t right now and it’s pissing her off.

“What?! Are you telling me we won’t be seeing each other again for another week?” he replied, now starting to hate the idea of not having time.

“It’s you who’s busy. Once I get back to Seoul, my schedule is back to normal.” She retorted and all he could do is sigh.

“I miss you, Ash.” He’s terribly missing her. From the day they got together, they haven’t seen each other again. They live next to each other but it’s as if they were in a long distance relationship.

“I do too…. I’ll try to find a way to meet you when you’re free.  Can you send me your schedule? Not now, send it tomorrow.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter