Missing

Away from the Limelight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The succeeding days were the peak of TOP’s schedule. He successfully launched his single Doom Dada. As much as he wants to promote it on music shows, his schedule won’t permit it. He has to be in Japan for their rehearsals in preparation for their Japan Dome Concert as well as his solo fan meetings for his movie promotions.

 

During rehearsals

 

“Hyung! Your song is daebak.” Daesung greeted him as soon as he entered the dressing room.

“Doom dada diva dadoom dada diva dadoom dada diva dadoom” Daeusung animatedly mimicked him while doing his dance steps for the chorus.

 “Doom dada diva dadoom dada diva dadoom dada diva dadoom” the maknae entered the room. “Hyung! The song is sick! I can’t get it off my head now.” as he approached TOP.

“Doom dada diva dadoom dada diva dadoom dada diva dadoom” Jiyong and Youngbae entered the room the same way Seungri entered and all TOP can do is shake his head. These guys are being fantasized by millions of girls and here they are acting like dorks.

“Hyuuuuuuung!” Jiyong approached him while Youngbae is still chanting the chorus.

“You did it again! Breaking the mainstream, huh?” Jiyong teased.

“I don’t feel like releasing a song just to please people.” He answered.

“As expected, you won’t be Seunghyun-hyung if you do what people wants.” Youngbae smirked.

 

The 5 of them kept on bantering and talking about the song. They were on a break from rehearsals. While they were playing around his phone beeped signalling that a message has just came in.

 

From: Ashley

Jagiya! Daebak! Your song is trending worldwide.

You’re currently on #1 on all stations.

Woohoo! Congratulations.

 

He smiled upon seeing the message. He was about to call her until a staff entered the room saying that the director is already calling them to resume rehearsals. He decided to just call her later. Their rehearsals continued for another 3 hours until they’ve decided that they’ve covered everything and call it a day. They decided to eat out in their favourite sushi place before heading back to their dorm.

 

TOP immediately headed to take a shower as soon as he arrived in his room. All the sweat from the rigorous rehearsal is already making him uncomfortable. He decided to take a dip in the hot tub to relax his muscles. After an hour, he quickly dressed up and headed to the bed. He looked at his phone and saw that he has 3 messages from Ashley. Aish. I wasn’t able to contact her the whole day again. He scolded himself as he opened her messages.

 

From: Ashley

Jagiya, I think you’re still rehearsing,

Please don’t forget to eat.

 

From: Ashley

Jagiya, I dropped by Unnie’s house to visit Yeon jun.

He keeps on growing every day.

He’s too cute!!!

*attached photo of Yeon Jun*

 

From: Ashley

By the way, you haven’t told her that we’re together?

 

 

Oh ! That completely slipped my mind. I’ve talked to my sister a couple of times but those were mostly asking how my nephew is doing. He thought. He suddenly felt nervous since that last message was sent hours ago. Normally, she would send a message if she’s gone somewhere or she’s home. She immediately dialled her number hoping that she’s still awake.

 

Ashley picked up but did not say anything.

“Love?” he called her attention.

“Hmmmm…” she responded.

“Did I wake you?” he asked cautiously.

“No. I was just reading something. Sorry. How are you?”

“I just got back here in the dorm. We’re done with the rehearsals.” He explained.

“Aigoo. It’s already late. Have you eaten?” she asked, hoping that he did or else she’ll be pissed.

“Neh. I don’t like my girlfriend to scold me for not eating again.” He teased.

“it’s good that you know!” she smirked.

“How was noona?” he’s not sure how she feels about him not telling her sister about them.

“She’s doing great. She keeps saying that she’s fat but that’s normal since she just gave birth. Yeon Jun is doing great. He’s so chubby! He’s getting heavier.” She shared excitedly.

“I feel bad that I couldn’t visit them.” Guilt evident in his voice.

“Haha. You better buy something for unnie. She said she’s going to kick your . You haven’t showed up after you visited her in the hospital.” She stated.

“I feel bad about it. There’s nothing I can do with my schedule.” He sulked.

“Hey… don’t think about it. She was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter