Premiere Night

Away from the Limelight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After calling Ashley a couple of times and got no response, he lazily started preparing for the premiere night. He doesn’t feel like going out today, if only he wasn’t required to be present in the cinema, he would run to Ashley and beg for forgiveness. He can’t stop blaming himself for allowing his anger take over his mind.

 

“Hey Seunghyun, are you all set?” his manager asked upon entering his house.

“Are we running late now?” he asked.

“Yup. We still need to drop by the salon for your hair and make up.” His manager explained.

“Arasso, hyung, can you give me 5 minutes. I’m almost done.” He said.

“Aigoo. I called you 2 hours ago to prepare, and you’re still not done?” his manager nagged.

“I’ll be quick.” He shrugged.

 

After a couple of minutes, they headed out to get to the salon. He couldn’t stop himself from fiddling with his phone. He was still waiting for Ashley’s response to his voice mail. The longer time he’s waiting the more uneasy he’s feeling. While getting his hair done, he kept on unlocking his phone then putting it down. He kept fidgeting.

 

“Yah, Seunghyun-ah! Can’t you stop moving!” Taehyun, their hair stylist hit him in his shoulder.

“Mianhe, Noona.” He apologized.

“Are you waiting for a text or call? Why do you keep looking at your phone?” she asked.

“It’s nothing. I was just checking the time.” He lied.

“You check the time every minute?” she probed, obviously not buying his excuse.

He didn’t answer so Taehyun just continued fixing his hair.

 

An hour has passed and he’s all set to go to the premiere night. Inside the car, he was just staring out the window. Not saying a thing and not moving an inch.

 

“Seunghyun-ah, you seem so out of it. Are you okay?” his manager asked noticing his behaviour.

“Neh?” he broke of his thoughts.

“I said, are you okay? You seem like there’s something bothering you.”

“Ah, yes. I’m okay. I’m just tired.”

“Aigoo. Did you do anything after getting home?” he asked.

“I tried to sleep, but I think sleep didn’t want to get to me.” He explained.

“Okay. We have 30 mins. Before getting to the venue. Rest first.” He advised.

 

 

CGV Theatre

 

A lot of celebrities attended the premiere night. Most of the YG family attended, including all the members of Big Bang. Seungri, knowing what happened the other day was more observant checking if his hyung is doing fine. He couldn’t talk to him since they were in the audience area while his hyung was on standby backstage for the introduction of the cast.

 

As soon as the cast entered the stage, he noticed that his hyung was trying his best to act okay, but knowing him for 12 years now is enough for him to see through his act. The actors introduced themselves one by one.

 

“Anneonghasayo, I’m actor Choi Seunghyun.” TOP introduced himself.

After doing so… a loud scream was heard followed by a couple of cheers.

“Woooohooo. That’s my hyung right there!” Seungri shouted.

“Waaaah! Choi Seunghyun!!!! You’re so cool!” GDragon followed suit.

“Wooori hyung!” Taeyang and Daesung added.

 

They continued screaming until TOP found himself smiling and showing his bingu side by doing weird poses. This helped him shrug off all the frustrations he has in mind. BigBang knew him too well. These crazy weirdos. What would I do without them. He thought.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter