Destined

Away from the Limelight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ASHLEY POV

The concert went well. As usual, GDragon has proven to the world who he is and what he can do. His elaborate music combined with his showmanship and fashion made every fan's money worth spending. I bet Mia would hve a sore throat after tonight. She's been screaming her lungs out I started thinking she got a megaphone down . 

In all fairness to GDragon, he deserves his fame and the thousands of fans cheering for him. The concert was perfect. I loved how he tweaked some of his songs just to make it more exciting. I was surprised when he removed his shirt while a man-made rain started falling over him. Dang! He's too hot for my own good. How I wish I could meet someone as hot as him.

The highlight of the concert for me was when Big Bang came out. I've never seen them perform live, I've always admired their music but I never thought they would sound way better when it's live. Seungri was as usual being his cute self trying to win the heart of the fans. There was even one point that we made an eye contact and he started to wave at Mia and I like there's no tomorrow. I guess no one can resist his cuteness even if I don't like people acting cute, his charm kind of grows in me. 

It was so funny how his hyungs decided to bully him onstage. How they tried to remove his clothes. I guess his hyungs couldn't resist his charms too. I started cracking up when he kept on shouting "Stop. Stop. I wanna look good today. Please fix it, I really want to look good today." It's as if he didn't really mind to be bullied by the other 4 but just not today.

Taeyang was a big ball of energy. He was literally dance machine. Even without music, he would move and do some popping. I love the jacket he was wearing, I wonder where he got it. His movements were so precised. He was exuding confidence that couldn't be attained by other 90% of the artists in Korea, or probably, even the world. 

Daesung surprised me a lot. I know him as someone who fools around a lot. I was expecting him to be goofing around since it was an encore stage anyway, but wahat I saw was the complete opposite. He appeared very manly onstage. Every move he made was screaming y! He would smile and goof around once in a while but most of the time, he was very refined. I guess that's the difference between an amateur and a professional. He transformed to a com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter