Bigbang is Back

Away from the Limelight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TOP headed back to Korea the day after he visited Ashley in the Philippines. The holidays passed by quickly as they both were busy with their own jobs. TOP went back to Bigbang as they continued their Japan Dome Tours. In between, their schedules, he shot his new movie. Meanwhile, Ashley working with her team, so she made it a point to make the most out of it. Because of their busy schedules, they weren’t able to talk that much but they made it a point to update each other via text. In that way, they would know what’s happening with each other.

 

“Woah! I missed the Korean air!” the maknae shouted as they finished their meeting. They headed straight to the YG building as soon as they got back in the country.

“As much as I hate your exaggeration right now, but I agree with you! it’s so nice to be back.” Daesung echoed his sentiments.

“Let’s all celebrate then! My villa?” TOP suggested.

“Erm… hyung, I have to meet Hyorin.” Youngbae excused himself and he nodded.

“I have to meet my parents, hyung. Mianhe.” Seungri bowed out as well.

“Aish. Arasso. Daesung and Jiyong, I don’t care about your excuses. Let’s go!” he locked them in his arms.

“I have no plans, anyway.” Jiyong smirked removing his arms from him and TOP now glared to Daesung.

“I don’t have a choice. Do I?” he smirked. “Kaja!” he teased.

 

They drove off to his house, not forgetting to grab something to eat on the way coz he didn’t have anything to munch on at home. He got a good stash of wine, though.

 

“Hyung, I thought you have shooting as soon as we get back?” Daesung inquired, as he sipped his wine.

“It was pushed back for a few days since there’s heavy snow in the area where we should be shooting.” He explained.

“Oh. So you have free time now? Lucky you.” Jiyong envied coz he’s got full schedule as soon as they got back.

“Just for today and tomorrow. I have a photoshoot the day after tomorrow.” he sighed.

“Aigoo. Why are we this busy?! I sometimes wonder if we’re trying to save a whole country by working our asses off.” Daesung scoffed and the two just laughed.

 

The three of them were just chilling out enjoying their food and wine. It’s a good time for them to just relax and stop working. While they were preoccupied with what they were doing. Ashley was outside the door, carrying different stuff that she bought. She arrived earlier than expected. She was urgently called to report to their office to fix some issues. She wasn’t able to update TOP since she headed straight to the airport as soon as she got the call and headed straight to their office as soon as she arrived here. She thought of updating him after she gets home. She didn’t see his update that he’s back in Korea since her phone died when she was in the plane. She thought of bringing the food she bought to his house so he could eat it as soon as he gets home, plus her fridge is already full from the food that her family asked her to bring along.

 

She carefully punched in the password to his house after putting down the other stuff she was carrying. As soon as the door opened, she used her hips to keep the doors open. She picked up the bags she brought and carefully shut the door. She walked towards the living room, and was surprised when someone called her.

 

“Ashley-ssi? What are you doing here?” Daesung was surprised to see her and she stopped on her tracks, not expecting to see anyone, more so, Bigbang in his house.

“Oh. Ashley, hyung is in his bedroom. come in.” Jiyong noticed the shock in her face when she saw them and quickly rushed by her side to help her out. “Let me carry those. Where do we put this?” as he grabbed the bags.

“Ah, Deh. We… we… we need to put it in the fridge.” She answered, stuttering. Daesung was just observing them as they moved to the kitchen. He followed them there without saying a word.

“Hyung is talking to his mom over the phone, he’ll be done in a bit. We’re just having a few drinks to relax since we just got back.” He explained their presence.

“Ah… Mianhe, I didn’t know you guys will be drinking. I just…” she stopped not knowing how to explain why she was there inside his house.

“Where did you get all these? I’m pretty sure hyung will grow fat with all these.” He teased trying to make the mood better. It was pretty obvious she’s overwhelmed right now.

“You know?” she looked at him, checking why he wasn’t surprised with her being there and he smiled and nodded. TOP n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter