Skipped Meals

Away from the Limelight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TOP POV

I heard the main door clicking, I guess manager hyung is here already.

“Seunghyun-ah! You’re all set?” he asked curiously.

“Neh hyung, I’m just finishing my coffee.” I answered.

“Woah! You really are early today. I was expecting to see an almost lifeless you still lying in bed, sleeping.” He said with a legit look of surprise in his face.

“Hyung! You make it sound like I’m a hopeless case.” I whined.

“Yah! You really are hopeless in terms of being on time.” He exclaimed. “You don’t know what we managers have to go through just to wake you up. Remember there was one time that one manager even thought you were dead?!” he continued.

“I was just tired back then.” I retorted.

“Nope. That’s just how you are. You were never a morning person. We would normally reschedule your flights just because you can’t get up from the bed. I was expecting to be in a battlefield this morning. I even allotted 2 hours before our scheduled time of leaving your house today.” He explained.

“Oh. that explains why you’re too early today.” I laughed. “Come on hyung! Have some breakfast first, we’re not expected to leave anytime soon anyway.” I guided him to the table.

“You seem to be in a good mood today, Seunghyun-ah.” He noticed.

“Yeah. I just woke up feeling good and excited.” I shared.

“Excited? Woah! That’s another first! You don’t normally like schedules abroad, right?” he retorted.

“Aish. I don’t know hyung! I just feel like this trip will be a good one.” I said and he continued eating.

After a few minutes. “Erm… hyung…” I called his attention.

“Neh?” he said without looking.

“I asked for 3 backstage passes for the Singapore concert, right?” I started.

“Uh-huh” he continued eating. Aish. This is harder than expected. How should I say this.

“I need your help.” I said which caught his attention. He stopped focusing on his food and looked at me.

“What help?” he asked. Well, I really need his help on this one. How do I say this though? Hmmmm…. I’m not doing anything wrong anyway. I just need to make sure that Ashley won’t feel burdened when she’s at the concert.

“Well, I gave it to some friends of my sister who happens to be in Singapore. We don’t really know each other but I’m doing a favor for my sister.” I lied. I had to or it might end up being a hot topic in the company. “Is it okay if you assist them when they visit the backstage?” I continued.

“Oh! I was wondering why you needed those tickets, so you mean you gave it to someone you don’t personally know?” he verified.

“Neh. It’s actually for my sister’s friends.” I lied again.

“arasso. Just tell your sister to give my number to them so they can message me once they get to the venue.” He agreed.

“Chincha?! Thanks hyung! You’re the best!!!” I cheered and hugged him.

After eating, I double-checked my stuff and headed to the airport. As soon as the car parked, I saw the others’ car. It was Jiyong who first stepped out, followed by Youngbae and Daesung. As soon as they got off, I sped towards them and jumped at Daesung’s back.

“Anneong!!!!” I squealed while letting Daesung give me a piggy back ride.

“Someone seems to be in a good mood, huh?” Youngbae teased.

“Too much energy for an early flight, hyung.” Jiyong whined.

“Hyuuuuung, I haven’t moved too much since this morning, I don’t think my body is ready to carry someone heavier than me, please get off.”

“No! I don’t want too. I miss you dongsaengs!!!” I cheered.

“Hyung! We just met yesterday for rehearsals. What do you mean you miss us?” Jiyong retorted.

“I don’t care! I miss you! Is it bad to miss my dongsaengs?”I fought back.

“What’s with the energy, hyung?” Youngbae asked.

“I just feel excited about the trip. Getting to travel again with all of you.” I declared.

"I think it's the end of the world. The zombies are about to take over. The apocalypse is real!" Daesung said in panic.

"Hyung, are you sick? did you hit your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter