Stupid

Away from the Limelight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TOP’s schedule extended to the next day. He felt guilty not being able to see his first nephew immediately but he was caught up with work and could not do anything about it. As soon as his schedule ended, he decided to go straight to the hospital instead of going home to rest.

“Noona! Where’s my nephew!” he shouted as soon as he entered the hospital suite.

“Hush! He’s sleeping right now!” his sister scolded him.

“Mianhe. I was just too excited to see him. Congratulations, Noona!” he approached her and hugged her.

“You came late.” She sounded irritated.

“I tried my best to get here as soon as my work was done. I’m sorry.” He cooed.

“Whatever. Ashley got here before you did. She was far from Seoul City but the moment she learned that I was in labor, she immediately dropped whatever she was doing and went here. You’re lucky you had a representative here yesterday or I’ll kick your !” she hissed.

“She went here?” TOP could not conceal his surprise but at the same time, he failed to conceal his emotions and it became apparent in his reaction that there was something wrong.

“You don’t know?” she asked sensing there is something going on.

“No. I was busy with work.” he’s still trying to control his emotion since he is still pissed with what happened yesterday and as much as possible, he wouldn’t want to hear her name.

“Yah! Don’t use your schedule as an excuse for you not to get in touch with her. I know you’re busy but if she’s important to you, you should find the balance.” She advised, after witnessing what happened with his previous relationship where schedule and worked prevented him from being happy, she wanted to remind him that he has to prioritize his relationship as much as he prioritizes his work.

TOP did not respond and was staring blankly at the floor.

“Unless, there is something going on… Did you two fight? Looking back, she didn’t mention you yesterday. What did you do Choi Seunghyun?!?!” she interrogated.

“What? I wasn’t the one who did wrong here. Don’t judge me!” he was caught off-guard.

“Aha! So I’m right.” TOP didn’t realize that he just admitted that there was indeed something wrong.

“It’s nothing. Don’t worry about it.” He really doesn’t want to talk about it.

“Dongsaeng-ah, tell me. I might be able to help.” She insisted.

 

TOP remained silent thinking if he should tell her or not. The event was too fresh and all he wants at this point is to forget everything that has happened and move on.

 

“I promise I won’t judge you or say anything inappropriate. I’ll keep this between the two of us. I wanted to help. I know I never involved myself in any of your relationships since I wanted you to do what you think is right, but with Ashley, I don’t want to see you two end up with nothing. She seems to be a very nice girl.” She assured him.

 

“Nice?” he scoffed. “She’s a player. Unless you call liars and two-timing girls nice, then yeah, she’s nice.” he stated.

“Liar? Two-timer? Wait. Hyunie, can you tell me the whole story first?” she’s now confused with what happened.

 

TOP sighed. Took a deep breath and started to tell his noona what he witnessed and everything that happened the other day. It was hard for him to tell the whole story and at one point, out of anger, tears started to trickle down his face. It was hard for him. He finally allowed himself to open up with a girl. He’s done everything he could to get the girl, but apparently, he ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter