Girls meet the Boys

Away from the Limelight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ASHLEY POV

“Girls! Make it quick! We’re running late. We can only go to the backstage till 7:30 since the show will start at 8. It’s almost 7. If you want to see your TOP then better be quick!” I told them as they were taking their time in drinking their coffee.

“We’re almost done! I thought you’re not that excited about meeting them but why does it seem that you’re more excited than us?!” Shiela retorted.

“I was just thinking about you girls. I’ve seen how chaotic backstage can be before concerts so if you want to have your precious time with them and get your photos taken with them then we have to go!” I explained.

“Let’s go Shiela! Ashley’s right! We should cherish this moment. Gosh! I wasn’t able to sleep well last night because of the idea meeting TOP can’t seem to escape my head.” Carla added.

Soon after, we left the café which is just a street away from the venue of the concert. We wore our backstage passes and I started to look for TOP’s manager. I kept looking around until finally I saw him wearing his leather jacket. Good thing his face would sometimes be shown in TV shows or concerts so I was able to recognize him. We quickly approached him and I introduced myself.

“Anneonghasayo, Ashley Martinez-imnida. You’re Big Bang’s manager, right?” I said while giving a 90 degree bow that I’m pretty sure Shiela and Carla was weirded out by my action.

“Neh! Hi Ashley-ssi! Seunghyun-ssi should have told me that it was you I was waiting for, then it could have been easier to recognize you. I’ve been waiting for you and your friends.” He said cheerfully. Good thing these 2 didn’t understand him or else I’m going to be tortured with questions again.

“Oh. It was Hyeyeon Unnie whom I talked to for this. I don’t think he actually remembers me.” I said.

“Yeah. He did say that he doesn’t know you but I guess he’ll recognize you once he sees you. It hasn’t been that long since you were introduced to them.” He said.

“By the way, Mianhe. We had to drop by somewhere before going here. That’s why we took some time to get here. These are my friends, Carla and Shiela.” I said in Korean. “Carla, Shiela, this is Big Bang’s manager.” I introduced them in English.

“Hi. Nice meeting you both!” he said in English and then turned to me. “They don’t speak Korean, don’t they?” he asked in Hangul.

“Aniyo. Is it fine if we talk in English?” I asked.

“Sure. I’m sorry for my rudeness girls, I didn’t know you didn’t speak Korean. Since Ashley here speaks like a native.” He said in English to lighten the mood.

“It’s okay! Nice meeting you!” Shiela and Carla said in unison. “Thank you for giving us access to go backstage.” Shiela managed to say.

“We don’t have much time, let’s go to the waiting room now.” The manager then guided us to the waiting room.

“Uhm… will it be okay to take pictures with them?” I asked in behalf of my friends coz they seemed like they lost their tongues at this moment.

“Of course you can! Take as much as you can. They seem to be in a really good mood today.” He approved and I saw my two friends silently celebrate.

I don’t know what happened to these 2. I just hope they don’t do something stupid inside the dressing room. Or I don’t know what I’ll do.

“We’re here! You ready girls?” the manager asked and my friends nodded and the manager chuckled because of their cuteness.

The manager opened the door and guided us inside the room. “Big Bang! Someone came to visit with friends!” he announced which made me blushed.

I saw them look towards us and they quickly stood up. I saw Seunghyun in my peripheral vision. He was fixing his clothes but if I’m not mistaken I saw him smile towards us. I felt a bit excited with what he did.

“Ashley-ssi! Is that you!?” Maknae shouted while running towards me, he immediately gave me a hug as soon as he reached where we were standing. That probably gave my 2 friends a shock. I’ve got some explaining to do to my two friends who were obviously startled with Seungri’s actions.

“Anneonghasayo! I came with my friends, I hope we’re not disturbing you all.” I bowed greeting them.

“YAH! Is that how you greet someone you’re n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter