Meeting Big Bang

Away from the Limelight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ASHLEY POV

Since Mia insisted on going backstage, I had no choice but to agree. Besides, she’s right. As the representative of our company, it would be better to at least do a courtesy call with the artist whom we are supporting.

I approached one of the YG representatives and introduced myself.

“Anneonghasayo, I am Ashley Martinez, the new Marketing Head of JBQ International.”

“Oh Anneonghasayo Ashley-ssi, I’m Jinwoo, the Managing Director of YG Entertainment. It’s good to know that you were able to watch the concert.” He said smiling.

“Will never miss it for the world, you know. We support artist whom we believe in and this girl right here, would beat me if we miss this concert.” I mockingly pointed Mia and she blushed.

“Haha. Well, would it be okay if I bring you to the dressing room so I could introduce you to G-Dragon and let him know who’s one of the main supporters of his concert.” He invited us.

“Sure. I’d love to meet in person an artist whom I admire.” I answered.

He then escorted us towards a very busy backstage. People running around carrying clothes and props. People shouting, reminding everyone that the concert was about to begin. We were directed towards a hallway and to the main dressing room where I see G-Dragon, all-prepped up for the concert, joking around with the people in the room, without any hint of nervousness. This guy must be so used to doing concerts that he doesn’t need to prepare much to rock the stage.

Jinwoo called the attention of G-Dragon and signaled him to approach us.

“Jiyong-ah, this is Ashley-ssi, the Marketing Head of our major sponsor for your concert.” He introduced us and I could feel Mia beside me trying to contain her giddiness.

“Anneonghasayo, G-Dragon-imnida.” He did his infamous 90-degree bow “thank you for believing in me and supporting my concert.” He added with a smile across his face. This guy is truly charming and exudes swagness. He seems nice and very polite too.

“Aigoo. You don’t have to be formal G-Dragon-ssi, I believe you are a year older than me. And no need to thank us, rather, we’d like to thank you for giving us an opportunity to support such a brilliant artist like you.” I said trying to be friendly.

“Chincha? You definitely succeeded in such a young age.” He cooed.

“Look at yourself. I don’t think I can level my achievements to what you have.” I retorted and saw him smile shyly while scratching his nape. “Oh by the way, this is Mia, my assistant, al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter