Girl Friends

Away from the Limelight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How are you, friend?! Gosh, how busy can you get that you can’t even go here often?” Carla asked while hugging me like a koala.

“Hey! Too much skin contact! Get off me.” I got out of her koala hug and she hissed. “I’m sorry. You know how my work is. My time is not in my hands. I MIIIIIIISSED YOU GIRLS!!!!!” I squealed.

“We missed you too beyotch.” Shiela said and threw a pillow to me. “Do we really have to send a calendar invite to your secretary and literally block your week off just to see you!?”

“I know right?! I’m that special! It’s hard to be popular, you know?!” I kidded while flipping my hair acting like a celebrity.

“Uhm… Ashley, you do know that what you’re saying right now is actually true, right?! You just have your ways in being discreet but you are popular back home.” Carla smirked.

“Yah! I hate you! You don’t have to remind me beyotch!” I hissed.

“Haha. now it backfired to you.” Shiela can’t stop laughing.

“ANYWAY” I said with a stern voice. “Do you guys know Big Bang?”

“The Korean band?” Shiela asked and I nodded.

“Of course Ash! Who doesn’t know them? They’re awfully popular here in Singapore.” Carla said.

“Not just here. Around the world, I guess.” Shiela added.

“Why’d you ask?” Carla curiously asked.

“Oh nothing. It’s just that I have tickets for their F1 concert, you might want to watch.” I said casually.

“OH.MY.GOSH. You do?!” Carla and Shiela simultaneously said which startled me.

“I wanted to buy tickets for that but it was sold out in less than an hour!!!” Shiela excitedly said.

“Me too. I even tried to check with my friends here if they know someone who have extra tickets or knows anyone from the production so I could watch but lo and behold, it was impossible.” Carla added.

“I seriously love them. Especially TOP.” Shiela declared and I was shocked. I didn’t know my 2 best girl friends love Big Bang.

“He’s mine!” Carla insisted. “Choi Seunghyun is my husband.” She declared.

“Hey! I was the one who introduced them to you! I got TOP first, go to your next bias.” Shiela argued.

“Fine. Fine. I’ll go for GD instead. But I adore TOP more.” Carla gave in.

“Uhm. Excuse me. Are you done ogling over TOP now?” I butted in.

“Ooops. Sorry. We just love them. They’re just drop dead gorgeous. Not discounting the fact that they are music geniuses.” Shiela explained.

“I know. I love hiphop, remember?!” I said.

“Anyway, how did you get your tickets?” Carla asked. Oops. I don’t think I could say that I got it from the man they were just spazzing about earlier coz that will lead to a lot of prying and questioning.

“I got it from our company. Our office in Korea usually sponsors concerts and we get free tickets once in a while.” I lied to save myself from these two. Knowing them, their imagination can create 100000000 possibilities and assumptions.

“You lucky beyotch!” Shiela slapped me in the arm and started doing a celebratory dance by wiggling her and waving her hands.

“Have you seen them up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter