Bestfriend

Away from the Limelight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“She was there? How come I didn’t see her?” he thought. He felt confused but at the same time happy coz he feels that Ashley is slowly forgiving him already. “Why didn’t I see her?”

 

He read the note again. A smile slowly crept in his face.

Oppa! You’re movie was great!

Congratulations!!!

I found myself crying when you were fighting

For your sister’s safety.

Thank you for introducing a new side of you,

Actor Choi Seunghyun.

Jjang! Jjang! Jjang!

 

P.S. I still like Seunghyun Oppa over TOP and Actor Choi Seunghyun

 

Without thinking twice, he placed the cake in his dining table, grabbed his jacket and ran to Ashley’s house.

 

He rang the doorbell. No one’s answering. He rang the doorbell again. Isn’t she home? It’s still early for her to fall asleep. He rang it again, but to no avail. He tried to call her phone but she’s not picking up. She sent her a message:

 

Hey Ash! You watched my movie? Why didn’t you show yourself

To me earlier? Are you still mad at me?

I’m outside your house. I’ll be waiting for you here.

 

He was sitting for 10 minutes outside Ashley’s house but she’s still not opening up. It was really cold that night but he chose to wait. This is the least he could do after hurting her. A couple of minutes passed again when he tried to call her again. As he was waiting for her to pick up, she saw Ashley’s car pullover. Josh stepped out and tossed the key to him.

 

“Hey! Open that door. Your girl is effing drunk.” He shouted and TOP immediately grabbed the keys and opened the door.

“Please hold the door for me.” TOP obeyed as Josh carried Ashley on his back. TOP assisted him, holding Ashley’s back as Josh carried him inside the house. They went up the stairs towards Ashley’s room.

“That door to your right is Ashley’s room, can you open it for me?” he instructed TOP and again, he obeyed. He watched Josh carefully lay Ashley on her bed.

“Come on! That girl can’t last not bathing at night, more so she’s drunk so she’d probably get up to bathe on her own.” Josh said.

“Will she be fine by herself?” TOP asked, worried sick after seeing Ashley’s state.

“I don’t think you’re at the state that your relationship has already allowed you to see her and I have no dreams of seeing her , so yes, she will be fine.” Josh blatantly said which shocked TOP but understood what he’s trying to say.

 

They both walked down to the living room. Josh went to the kitchen without saying a word to him. As soon as he got back in the living room,

“What happened to her?” TOP asked worriedly.

“You happened!” Josh snapped. “You effing happened.” He emphasized.

They both stayed in silent.

“Sorry but before I start talking to you can you lay out your left hand?” he added.

“Huh? Why?” TOP is confused with what’s happening.

“Just effing lay out your hands coz I seriously need to punch you for what you did to my best friend but I couldn’t punch you in the face coz she’d bury me alive once she finds out.” He snapped. With TOP finally understanding the situation apologized repeatedly and obeyed.

 

Josh hit his left hand really hard. TOP winced in pain. held his left hand trying to hold the pain. “You’re an effing idiot, you know that?! You hurt her really bad. You were supposed to take care of her, yet you hurt her!” TOP remained silent coz he knew he deserves it.

 

“I don’t care who you are or what you do, but do that again to her, and I’ll surely bring you hell. I don’t care if she kills me but I’ll make sure to kill you first” He said then he passed a can of beer to TOP along with an ice pack. Despite the pain, TOP understood where Josh was coming from, and he felt happy coz he knew that there was someone who actually looks after Ashley.

“Hold that, that should ease the pain a bit.” He instructed.

When they both calmed down, “I’m sorry, I just had to do it. I do boxing so I know it will sting if I punched you.” He explained. TOP smiled. Even if Josh was pissed, he knew that he’s forgiven him or understands him in some ways.

 

“Now that I’ve released my anger, we can talk now. Explain to me what happened. I already know her side.” Josh said.

“Before anything…” TOP stood up. “Hi, my name is Choi Seunghyun, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter