༺oo9༻

The Casanova's Playlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

༺ o o 9 ༻

T H E C A S A N O V A ' S P L A Y L I S T

 

Jaewon stopped at the place where no one is around as she lowered her head puking in the bushes while holding her hair ponytail style. She was panting really hard and looked up as soon she was done before wiping her lips with the back of her hair.

'Why am I puking? Did I eat something? Did I eat too much? As far as I know, I didn't eat my breakfast' she thought confused and stood up properly before going back inside normally.

The following days, Jaewon keeps puking hard eventhough she ate a little making her confused already. One time, she went down to eat her breakfast as soon she's done fixing herself and sat across her father whos observing something at the paper.

"Your test results' good! I'm impressed! You perfect all of your subjects" Mr. Cha told while nodding in satisfaction still looking at the paper.

He stopped looking and raised a brow looking at Jaewon whos wincing in irritation and covered her nose furrowing her eyebrows disgusted.

"Yah Cha Jaewon! What are you acting at huh?" Mr. Cha questioned and tilted his head.

"This smells bad! Why are you giving me a spoiled food appa?" she whined jumping on her seat with a pout making him raised a brow before looking at her food as it seems perfectly fine.

"Are you thinking huh? That food isn't spoiled! I even cook it and it's fresh! Why would I give you a spoiled food huh Cha Jaewon?" Mr. Cha hissed and smelled her food before looking at Jaewon weirdly as it doesn't smell any signs of a spoiled one.

"Yah Cha Jaewon, is there a problem with your smell? This doesn't even smell spoiled in my scent" Mr. Cha narrowing his eyes at Jaewon and raised a brow noticing her pale face.

"Yah! Did you drink your--" Mr. Cha stopped and blinked when Jaewon immediately ran covering tightly as Mr. Cha followed her which she's in the bathroom puking really hard again.

He waited for her to finish releasing that waste as she was sweating hard. She wiped her sweat and gargle some water as she was finally done. She looked at her father and blinked when she's looking at him suspiciously with no particular reason.

"You've been puking for the past days Cha Jaewon. You've been puking two times a day and I don't even know why. You're not even eating or you'll just eat a little in my observation. Are you sick or something? If you want, you'll rest for the day and go to school tomorrow" Mr. Cha suggested and softened.

"I'm fine appa. Maybe it's one of the side effects of drinking that medicine" she shook her head continuously as she stood up and left the bathroom wiping her lip with a tissue and threw it in the bin as Mr. Cha was observing his daughter from head to toe.

"... Why don't we go to the doctor in the weekends? You look terrible for the past few days. You look... like you're dead" Mr. Cha told as Jaewon remained silent as she took one medicine and gulped it before slunging her bag and left the house.

During their discussion, she felt uncomfortable because of the topic 'Early Pregnancy'. She furrowed her eyebrows at her teacher will discussion at a dead silent room as the students were listening to the teacher. She looked away and shook her head as what the teacher's saying got stuck in her head easily.

She gulped feeling a sensation at her tummy once again and closed her eyes trying to calm down. '... Why am I feeling this?' she thought clenching her fist feeling a pain in her side.

'Why do I feel like... there's something going on inside me?' she thought and bit her lip as she was fidgetting on her seat trying to calm down.

"Any questions class?" the teacher ended the topic and looked at the class one by one just in case on of them would ask.

The teacher frowned as no one was asking a question. The teacher glanced at Jaewon as she was the only one whos asking a question about every topic.

"Jaewon-ah, any question? Feel free to ask a question" the teacher told waiting for Jaewon to response.

She snapped out and looked at the teacher innocently. "N-neh s-sungsaenim?" she stuttered blinking continuously.

"Any question?" the teacher repeated furrowing its brows as she slowly nodded unsure. "Okay! What is it then?" the teacher asked excited.

She remained silent for a second biting her lip lowering her head as her classmates were anticipating her question. "... What are the signs of a woman if she's pregnant?" she muttered as the teacher snapped its fingers.

"That's a good question! How will you distinguish if a woman is pregnant?" the teacher looked at the students before the teacher continued.

"There's many signs of a woman if she's pregnant! One example and common to it is morning sickness in two weeks, three, weeks, four weeks up to eight weeks. Morning sickness means you're having a nausea or sometimes you're puking. Another one, you crave for foods that you want or wants your taste buds and food aversions. Meaning... you're getting annoyed or irritated to some food scents even if that food isn't it that foul of an odor"

"Another case of it is fatigue and you feel tired easily even if you do something that isn't tiring at all. Mood swings! There! What else? Missed period. If your menstrual cycle is a month and you didn't have your monthly period in the given time, it might be your menstrual cycle change into an irregular or you're pregnant. That's the common symptoms that I know Jaewon. You understand?" the teacher ended as Jaewon was spacing out.

She gasped silently widening h

Please log in to read the full chapter