༺o48༻

The Casanova's Playlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

༺ o 4 8 ༻

T H E C A S A N O V A ' S P L A Y L I S T

 

"What the-- Yah! You're cheating! That's unfair!" Chanyeol said jaw drop jumping in annoyance as he lost to Xiumin in billiard.

"No I'm not! You're a weakling~ admit it you couldn't say that to yourself. Ha!" Xiumin stuck his tongue out before chuckling.

"Excuse me, I was just warming up. I didn't take it seriously 'cause I thought you're weak!" Chanyeol reasoned as Xiumin just snorted not convince.

"I want another round!" Chanyeol demanded. Xiumin chuckled and let his dongsaeng get what he wants.

"Xiumin hyung, someone's looking for you" D.O's voice echoed in the room. "Who is it?" Xiumin asked raising his brow.

"It's a girl. She wouldn't tell me her name because if she does, you will avoid her. And... seems like you're in trouble" D.O answered shrugging with his owl eyes.

'Girl? Who's that? I don't know any girls except for Jaewon' he thought biting his lower lip. 'Am I in trouble? Did I encounter someone whom I'm not in good terms? Hmm... As far as I know, I don't go to my group as soon I landed foot in this soil!' he scratched his head cutely.

"Hyung, what will I do to the girl? Should I shoo her?" D.O's voice echoed again making him snapped from spacing out.

Xiumin nodded and told Chanyeol to stay where he is. Xiumin followed D.O leading him. D.O opened the door a bit and Xiumin slowly approached the person outside. Seeing the girl, Xiumin widened his eyes shocked and didn't move an inch.

"W-what are you doing here?" his cold yet surprised tone was the only words that he can say before gulping nervously.

Kai was humming happily fixing himself preparing for later. He felt like it was his day because he will say something to Jaewon getting excited yet nervous. What would be her reaction? What will she say? Will she accept the truth that he'll say? Those questions make him tense but try to calm him down.

He's also happy feeling himself free because his girlfriend is at a family vacation for two weeks so... no strict and jealous girlfriend for a while. He was waiting for this day because he was losing control and is uncontrollable can't fight his feelings.

"Sehun, where's Jaewon?" Kai asked with a warm smile.

Sehun stopped putting his things inside and looked at Kai emotionless. "She already left" he answered simply going back on his work.

He looked at the clock and it's an hour left before he'll meet Jaewon. He bid goodbye to Sehun who didn't even do the same. He was in the gates and suddenly stopped realizing that he forgot something. He snapped his fingers running to their place his bag was there.

He was panting hard and stopped to calm himself. He opened the door and beamed seeing his bag on the sofa. He snatched it and slung it in his back. He was about to leave when he stopped on his tracks hearing a conversation coming from their play room.

He placed his ear to the door can't bear but to notice how loud the voice is. It was pretty clear that it's his friends' voice. But, what caught his attention was a girl's voice. He gulped nervously and touched the knob hearing the girl asking for help.

'What's going on?' Kai thought tilting his head.

He froze hearing their conversation going further and didn't expect the news that's happening to one of his friend. He clenched his fist to the knob his blood was boiling his teeth was gritting in too much madness.

He snapped out when the door opened revealing Xiumin who froze seeing Kai. "K-kai" Xiumin stuttered.

Kai looked behind him seeing his friends with the same expression. He saw the girl who's been circling the boys and had this big tummy.

"Kai, let me explain" Xiumin grabbed Kai's wrist tightly.

"No! I've known enough Xiumin hyung! You don't need to tell me! Why didn't you tell me?! Especially to Jaewon huh?! You should have stop Baekhyun hyung! Jaewon's having a hard time for god's sake! Are you even thinking?! My gosh! You're worse than me!" Kai hissed and pushed Xiumin hard.

"If you'll tell it to Jaewon, you should go to the Nam River just so you know" Sehun popped out behind Kai in his usual while crossing his arms.

Kai glared them last time before running fast going to his car. "You're not helping!" Xiumin hissed and pushed Sehun on the wall hard before they chased Kai even the girl.

"Oh jeez! Now you're making me look like the bad guy now eh? I told you to tell it to Kai" Sehun muttered and rolled his eyes and followed them not hurrying up.

Fifteen minutes before six, Jaewon came at the Han River as hard wind was blowing her body. She liked the cool and refreshing breeze 'cause she feels calm to it enjoying her hair being blown away at the air's rhythm. She looked at the sunset sky being reflected by the ocean beneath it. A smile appeared on her face and sat waiting for the boy.

She doesn't know what the boy’s identity is or what his appearance is. Sehun didn't give the full details of it and just told Jaewon to come to the place and wait for the guy.

She looked at her watch and it was thirty minutes passed six. It was dark already and the guy isn't around in her sight. She was frowning just looking at the view in front of her with a complete darkness.

'Why am I even here? Why am I waiting for that masked guy anyway? I think 'he' should be waiting for me! Wow! Does he look important that he has the guts to come whenever he wants huh?! Didn't he even think that I have life too huh?! Pfft! Forget that guy Jaewon, go home. You're wasting your time for nothing. You might risk your life with all your useless waiting' she shook her head standing up slinging her bag.

She fixed her eyeglass properly to her eyes and starts to walk. She stopped hearing her name by a familiar voice. She looked up narrowing her eyes seeing a silhouette man from afar waving his hands. She slowly turned to the other direction isn't convince to her feeling that she knows the guy.

She screamed and ste

Please log in to read the full chapter