༺o55༻

The Casanova's Playlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

༺ o 5 5 ༻

T H E C A S A N O V A ' S P L A Y L I S T

 

"Oh my gosh Sehunnie! A guy confessed to you?! Wooow... Is your charm that deathly even guys falls for you?" they stared at Sehun with wide eyes. "What did you said to the guy?" they asked anticipating Sehun's disgusted look.

"Oh god. Please don't ask it. I swear it creeps me out" Sehun's annoyed and disgust tone is the moment that they've been waiting for. They laughed seeing their maknae freaking out and can't help but to cover his ears tightly.

"What's the name of the guy Sehunnie? I swear I'll befriend him! I'll tell him to keep confessing to yehet dude" Chen's laugh was the loudest slapping his thighs moving his body back and forth sitting.

Their table filled with laughs and cooed enjoying Sehun's epic expression. They were crying in joy except for this guy, Kai. He wasn't laughing nor enjoying it. He was sitting in his seat quietly with a frown and it seems like he's pissed. They noticed it before one by one their laugh slowly vanished.

They looked at Kai with a raised brows can't help but to notice Kai's messy hair and a big bag forming under his eyes staring at the table blankly.

"Hey Kai. Why aren't you laughing?" D.O asked tilting his head. "Looks like tan dude got tired with the one night stand with his wife, eh? How long did you do the-- aww!" Chanyeol hissed in pain and glared at Baekhyun who's the culprit.

"No. That's not the reason. Although I want that to happen to wifey, I can't. She's pregnant at the same time she doesn't want to do that to me" Kai answered boringly and rested his chin to his palms.

"Who would do that if your wife's tummy is big enough? Do you think you can do that in her state? I can't even picture you doing with your wife with her big--" Lay looked up in the ceiling imagining the scene.

"Okay Yixing. Stop talking. We can't even picture it in our minds. When you say something ual, you sound like a maniac and a having oral in his world" Xiumin shook his head looking at Lay weirdly.

"But I'm just wondering, how will you to Jaewon's --" Suho didn't realize that he blurt out loud his thought leaving a disgusted look from his friends.

"... Just, just don't talk Joonmyeon. It gets uncomfortable already" Kris told divaishly showing his big gums frowning. "Who even brought this topic anyways? My gosh! I've lost appetite" Kris asked eyeing his friends.

"Guys, we never forget to talk about this topic every day. Ever since we first hang out, the first topic we talked about is this. Thanks to big ears bringing up that topic. And we will never forget either Kris or Suho to scold us. And there's the blocks Sehun and Chen. We will never forget to look at Kai's frustrated look! Aren't you guys used to it?" Luhan told taking a stripe of fries dipping it in ketchup before putting it in his mouth.

"But really Kai, what's the problem?" D.O asked. "Jaewon loves someone" Kai blurted and began to sob leaving confusion on their faces.

"Huh? You mean... Jaewon's cheating on you?" Tao clarified making Kai sob more. "Unbelievable" they said slowly shaking their heads unconvinced.

"How can you say that she's cheating behind your back? Do you have any evidence--" D.O was cut off. "Seeing her lay on the bed with another guy?! That's supposed to be me! Seeing that is enough to be an evidence guys! My gosh! How could she do this to me?!" Kai's hysteric makes the students caught his attention.

"Dude, will you lower your voice?" Kris asked calmly. "How will I calm down hyung?! She's been doing that for three days! The truth kills me! And she's so dense! She wouldn't even ask me what I'm feeling! Yet she's doing it still!" Kai screamed slamming his fist on the table.

"Kai, maybe she's not cheating on you--" Xiumin told making Kai roar in annoyance. "Are you serious?! What if you see your future wife sleeping with another man?! Don't you consider that as an affair?! My gosh!" Kai ruffled his hair in frustration letting out an annoyed groan.

"Kai, maybe you aren't fulfilling her needs" Baekhyun blurted blinking innocently. "I'm fulfilling her needs! I'm always beside her because I know she needs me! Is that what you called aren't fulfilling her needs?! My gosh! Why can't you understand me?! You don't look like I convince you all!" Kai hissed and rolled his eyes.

"Kai, it's not like that--" Kris told but Kai cut his sentence once again. "You just don't get me because you aren't on my position! Someday you'll feel what I'm feeling" Kai muttered and huffed avoiding his friends' gaze.

The whole day, Kai was like that. Even after the following days. Ever since Taeoh came in their lives, he feels like his wife doesn't love him anymore. Who will think of that if you're seeing your wife being clingy and sweet to someone whom she just met?! And what's worse, she's more affectionate to the kid than to her husband.

"Hey hubby--" Jaewon called. "Don't call me that" Kai answered coldly focusing on his homework.

"O-kay? Jongin--" she was cut off. "Don't also call me that" Kai answered furrowing his eyebrows. 'What's his problem?' she thought tilting her head.

"Kai" she called doubting.

"What do you want?" Kai slammed his palms on the textbook glaring at his wife.

"... I'm just wondering, did Taeoh's parents called you already? It's been a week now and there's no any news about it. If no one contacts you yet, we may let Taeoh live here longer" Jaewon asked.

"Do you think someone's calling me? Did I tell you about it, wi.fey? And... I won't let that midget live here longer" Kai answered coldly didn't even dare to look at his wife.

"What's your problem huh?" Jaewon's voice became harsh sending cold look from his husband this time.

"You." Kai answered simply before closing his things holding it closer to him leaving the place.

The next day, Jaewon was with Taeoh hand in hand holding a big basket. "Noona, where are we?" Taeoh asked innocently looking up at Jaewon. "We're at your Jongin hyung's school. We will serve him and his friends the food we've cooked earlier" Jaewon answered and looked at Taeoh with a wide smile.

"Chincha?! We're at tan hyung's school?! Can I ask noona? Is tan hyung on a diet? The basket is heavy. Can't you feel it noona? I'm having a hard time carrying the basket" Taeoh whined pouting making Jaewon chuckled.

They're walking in the hallway as Taeoh got confused yet his innocent self was embracing him seeing people who were they passing by is smiling at the same time greeting them.

"Noona, why are they doing that to you?" Taeoh pulled Jaewon's hands down to notice his presence.

"This is the school I've last studied at. They know me but I don't know why" Jaewon answered and shrugged swinging both of their hands in synchronization.

From afar, they can see the twelve guys in the cafeteria chatting happily. Jaewon can see Kai frowning just listening to what his friends are saying. "Omo! Jaewon's here!" Tao shouted seeing them.

They all looked where Tao's looking and they all beamed. Kai slowly turned his head and was about to smile when he saw Taeoh. His frown got worse and scoffed before rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"How many months we haven't seen you Jaewon? I think it's a long time. You already labored? Wow! Your kid grows fast! And yet, you're pregnant again?! Wow! Kai you sure are high enough to

Please log in to read the full chapter