༺o61༻

The Casanova's Playlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

༺ o 6 1 ༻

T H E C A S A N O V A ' S P L A Y L I S T

 

Kai stopped in front of Jaewon laid on the couch facing back. He bends down his legs and stood like that for too long.

“Wifey hey” Kai called sweetly caressing the back of her hair. Jaewon closed her eyes tightly sensing his presence not facing him. “Let’s work things out wifey” he said expecting that his wife will turn her back.

“Look, I’m sorry wifey about earlier” he apologized as she bit her bottom lip giving Kai a cold treatment. “Wifey—“he called as Jaewon finally face him avoiding his gaze towards her.

She’s a total mess right now: her hair is messy, her face bloated, her cheeks swollen facing like a tomato and her eyes looks like she cried too much. Kai slowly put his warm hands to her cheeks trying her to look at him straight in him. Jaewon huffed closing her eyes calmly feeling his warmth.

After seconds, she realized something making her stood up leaving Kai upset at himself.

It was a weeks of silent treatment and sleepless nights for this two. It took a long time for them to be in good terms after Kai took enough courage and effort to apologize to Jaewon with his sweetest effort. Jaewon gave him her quietness like the first time they saw each other. For Jaewon, they’re still not in good terms but on the other hand, Kai fully accepts that he and she are not on bad terms no more.

THE DAY.

It was a pleasant morning as Jaewon woke up as light was hitting her eyes directly. She looked at the calendar and beamed seeing today is a special one as it was her husband’s birthday. She blinked and looked around seeing no signs of Kai. She stood up from the bed and was about to leave the room. She startles receiving a back hug. She turned her head seeing Kai nuzzling his head to her neck with a wide smile.

“Morning wifey~” he greeted sweetly and kissed her cheeks with a grin.

He chuckled and faced Jaewon with a wide smile on his face staring at her who’s singing Happy Birthday to him cutely clapping her hands swaying her body. He chuckled cutely staring at her. He pinched her cheeks and kissed her lips softly before pulling away with a grin.

“Thanks wifey” he smiled making her beamed.

“Hubby, let’s celebrate later—“ she was cut off.

“Oh no wifey. I think you won’t do that later. I’m busy and I need to finish all of my projects later and I might go home late later” Kai reasoned with a pout as her smile faded and then nodded slowly.

“Wifey listen” Kai mumbled and cupped her cheeks.

“I’ll make it out to you. Let’s just celebrate tomorrow, okie? Now just rest here” Kai smiled assuring before letting go fixing his uniform as she stood there and slowly sat at the bed trying not to see her disappointment to Kai. She observed Kai busy and it seems like he’s on a hurry.

“Wifey, I’ll leave now” he slung his bag and looked at Jaewon who’s laying on the bed not facing him.

“Wifey—“ he called when she didn’t respond making him frown.

“I’ll make it up—“

“Anneong” she answered emotionlessly as her sadness can be heard definitely.

He pouted and went in front of her. He keeps nudging her but she faced the wall.

“I love you” he whispered softly and waited for her to respond.

He sighed as he kissed her forehead for too long but still no response for her. He starts moving slowly leaving the room.

“Wait” he brightened up and looked at Jaewon beaming as she didn’t move to her place.

“Tell it to our maids to lock the door when you leave” she said a bit cold.

“Anything else to say?” he asked anticipating Jaewon’s answer.

He pouted before finally leaving the room his head lowered. He sighed and closed her eyes hearing an engine running and a car drove off.

She left the room as soon she recovers. She went to the kitchen greeted by their maids making her breakfast. She greeted back and sat in front observing them.

“Mrs. Kim, what will the two of you do for today? You have a date?” they asked as Jaewon shook her head sadly.

“He’s busy. We will celebrate tomorrow” she said sadly.

She stopped thinking of something and slammed her palms having an idea. The maids look at her confused.

“I’ll surprise him!” she told as they nodded in agreement.

“Saengil chuka-hamnida~” his friends sang as soon they saw Kat at the gates.

Kai just smiled without thanking them and looked back at his phone texting Choa.

“You’re happy today! You sure are excited later eh?” Chanyeol grinned as Kai nodded continuously.

“I need to go now guys” Kai told not looking at them his eyes are fixed to his phone.

Jaewon went out of the car wearing a floral dress. She immediately approached the eleven holding a box of cupcake.

“Jaewon-ah!” they screamed happily and hugged her tightly.

“Guys, I. can’t. breathe” she tapped their back vigorously as they pulled away chuckling scratching their head awkwardly.

“What brings you here?” Suho hummed.

“I’m here for Jongin. I’ll surprise him. Where’s he?” she asked smiling brightly.

“Oh? Jongin left early. He’s on a hurry when we saw him” Sehun told.

“Jaewon-ah! There he is!” D.O pointed at Kai’s car with a fast pace.

She raised her brow in confusion seeing him. She bowed before going back to the car with a mild walk her other hand supporting her tummy.

“Ahjusshi, can you follow that car?” she pointed the car as the driver obliged and start the engine.

‘Where’s he going?’ she thought narrowing her eyes.

Her eyes are fixed to Kai’s car. She felt heavy inside when the car drove to a different direction to their house. She smelled something and she doesn’t like the feeling. She ignores her instinct that’s been telling her to go home. She furrowed her eyebrows seeing Kai stopped at this house. Her driver parked the car far and can’t be seen just like what she instructed.

“Mrs. Kim, should I wait for you or I’ll leave you?” the driver asked.

“Oh yup! You may leave. I’m fine by myself” she smiled with an assuring one and the car drove off.

She raised a brow and saw Kai in front of this house smiling warmly and turned into a smirk

Please log in to read the full chapter