༺oo1༻

The Casanova's Playlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

༺ o o 1 ༻

T H E C A S A N O V A ' S P L A Y L I S T    

"Cha Jaewon! Yah! Wake up! Time to go to school! Fifteen minutes left, you need to start moving now! I said get up!" a middle aged man hissed trying to wake a young girl who is snoring while she has a saliva flowing on her bed. She jumped on her seat and widened her eyes when someone slammed his fist in the bed really hard. She stood up with a messy and narrowed her eyes looking at the middle aged man who is actually her father.

"Five more minutes--" she was cut off and closed her eyes tightly hearing her father's high pitch angry tone.

"FIVE MORE MINUTES?! HUH?! LOOK AT THE TIME! YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL! GET YOUR UP AND TAKE A BATH YOUNG LADY! MY GOSH! TEENS THESE DAYS, SO LAZY AND IRRESPONSIBLE! DOES GOING TO SCHOOL A BAD THING?! AISH!" Mr. Cha ruffled his hair in irritation and shook his head in disappointment.

"Yah Cha Jaewon! I said wake up!" he shouted seeing his daughter sleeping while sitting on the bed.

She screamed in pain and rubbed her head when Mr. Cha just smack her in the head while looking at her intimidately.

"Appa! Don't do that everyday! Early in the morning and you keep hitting me?! You know what appa, I feel a bump in my head already because of your smacking hands! If you keep doing that, the bump will get bigger and bigger!" she answered looking down pouting.

"Don't appa appa me young lady! I wouldn't do that if you just alarm that clock of yours! What's the use of your alarm clock if you won't use it? It is easy for you to wake up if you're using that! Good thing I keep looking at the wall clock and if I don't, well you're still sleeping at this instant" Mr. Cha nagged.

"Get up already Jaewon" Mr. Cha said coldly one last time and turned back and was about to leave when he looked at his daughter behind from his shoulder with this sinister glare.

"Don't you ever dare lay back on your bed young girl. Don't be lazy. You need to go to school already" he last told before leaving her room with a loud bang at the door.

'Thank you Lord! I need to sleep again' she thought and let out a relief sigh and layed her back on the bed closing her eyes. She covered her eyes while hissing hearing a loud cringed of a frying pan. She opened her eyes lazily seeing her father holding a pan with a glare.

"Yah Cha Jaewon! What did I told you huh?! I said get up!" he shouted and crossed his arms as he stopped and crossed his arms.

"Just a minute appa" she muttered and rubbed her eyes.

"Just a minute?! Oh no young lady! There's no just a minute in my vocabulary! Time is gold and you can't just waste any seconds of your time! If you don't get up in this instant, you might lose your scholarship because of your tardiness! Now get up!" Mr. Cha commanded as Jaewon sighed in defeat as she finally stood up slowly to her bed crawling slowly going to the bathroom.

Meanwhile, a teen boy drunkily went inside of a mansion. He was looking down at his feet, his sight was blurry while hiccupping every five seconds. When he looked up, he saw a middle aged man standing in front of him crossing his arms raising his brow at the teen boy. He ignored it as he walked past through the man but the man grabbed his wrist and pushed him back to his last position.

"Yah! Let go of me!" the boy shouted while punching the air while hiccupping as the middle aged man sighed and shook his head.

"Why would I? I want to talk to you" the middle aged man answered coldly as the boy snickered and blew his bangs right in front of the man.

"... You don't have the authority to touch me and especially! To stop me. I'm Kai Kim and no one. As in NO ONE! Dares to STOP. ME!" Yes! the drunk dude is the well known chestnut skin colored Kai. Now you finally know. Going back to the story...

"And I'm your father. So, I have the authority to touch you or to stop you! I have the authority to do what I want to you" Well, that's Kai's father, Mr. Kim, the owner of the Kim's Corporation, isn't it obvious? Anyways, moving on...

Kai stopped and slowly faced Mr. Kim when Mr. Kim asked him, "Where did you go?" Mr. Kim crossed his arms.

Kai snickered and blew his bangs again in frustration. "... Why do yo

Please log in to read the full chapter