༺o29༻

The Casanova's Playlist
Please log in to read the full chapter

༺ o 2 9 ༻

T H E C A S A N O V A ' S P L A Y L I S T

 

"What?! Jaewon is missing?!" Kai said jaw drop and facepalmed.

"Yeah! Earlier we saw her here at the gates, but we don't know what happened next because she was gone like a snap of a finger" Lay told with a slight pout.

"Maybe she's around the corner or something! Or she's hiding somewhere playing the find me game to make your brains work once again because your freaking thing inside your head isn't in the right function anymore!" Kai hissed and played his hair annoyed.

"Just look around maybe she's just there! She wouldn't leave there if she's alone" Kai hissed and groaned.

"Kai" he heard Kris voice as he took Lay's phone away from him and put it on loudspeaker.

"We're currently finding your girlfriend and figuring out how she disappeared in our sight that fast" Kris told.

"Are you sure you're looking at my girlfriend?" Kai told pissed as the others became quiet hearing something that caught their attention big time.

They glanced each other something surprisingly before they looked back at the phone waiting for Kai to sense their expression at the moment. Kai raised a brow in confusion sensing it that fast.

"Why are you quiet?" he asked.

"MY. GIRL.FRIEND?" they emphasized making Kai shut this time thinking hard.

'Omo--' he gasped and covered his mouth tightly as he realized it before whining and ruffled his hair freaking out both of his hands.

They laughed hearing Kai's whine on the other line and cooed interested and at the same time they were enjoying teasing him.

"Omo! Did you just address Jaewon as YOUR. GIRLFRIEND?" Luhan emphasized.

"No~ you've just misheard it~ I didn't say that!" Kai denied shaking his head like a little kid still whining.

"What are we deaf huh? Excuse me Kai, we may have a problem with our brains, but our hearing is sharp and works very well!" Tao told and crossed his arms.

"You're just hallucinating guys--" Kai reasoned and puffed his cheeks.

"Pfft! Just admit that you like YOUR. GIRLFRIEND!" they told divaishly with a poker face shaking their heads.

"I don't like her--" he was cut off.

"Guys, I've found Jaewon" Baekhyun butted in little bit cold with an annoyed and pissed tone.

Before they could talk... "Chanyeol fetch her home" Baekhyun told.

"Well it's okay now, there's nothing to worry about now" Kai said and layed his back at the wall in relief.

He raised a brow as his friends were quiet at the other line again and he can sense the thick atmosphere between them.

"... There's nothing to worry, right?" Kai asked slowly and blinked hearing his friends humming in chorus.

"Chanyeol hyung isn't drunk, right?" he questioned and furrowed his brows a bit wants to know their answer.

"Uh... silence means yes, right?" Chen blurted nervously with his sarcasm tone making him received a loud smack from his friends as Kai froze on his spot and he's having a goosebumps.

"Wait for it" D.O mumbled anticipating Kai's reaction and they waited for Kai for seconds.

"MWOYA?! HE'S DRUNK?! WHY DID YOU LET HIM TAKE JAEWON HOME HUH?! WHAT IF HE'LL BE INVOLVED IN A CAR ACCIDENT?!--" Kai was cut off.

"Correction, it's a motorcycle" Sehun corrected emotionless as Kai gasped and his jaw drop like saucers.

They looked at the maknae with a poker face as the maknae shrugs innocently and was just saying the truth.

"MOTORCYCLE? YOU LET MY GIRLFRIEND RIDE IN A MOTORCYCLE?! ARE YOU INSANE HUH?! SHE'S PREGNANT FOR GOD'S SAKE! WHAT IF SHE'LL BE HAVING HER MISCARRIAGE? ARE YOU KIDDING ME HUH?! YOU'RE KILLING OUR BABY!" Kai roared as Chen took Lay's phone away from Kris' hands and threw it on the ground.

"My phone!" Lay said jaw drop and took it and glared at Chen who's frowning while rubbing his ears.

"Yah Kim Jongin! I've had enough with you already! I ignored you shouting at me earlier, but you calling me an is unacceptable! No one dares to call me that even our friends here! Aish! I don't want to see your face! If I ever see your tan face, I swear I'll rip your body pieces by pieces!" Chen hissed and kicked Lay's phone in frustration.

"Yah! Do you know how much is that phone? It's a unique phone for your information and it's a rare phone! And also, my girlfriend gave that as a birthday gift to me!" Lay stood up and grabbed Chen's collar.

"I don't freaking care! The two of you will break soon! There's no lifetime especially there's no FOREVER!" Chen shouted.

"What did you say--" Lay tighten the grip and pushed Chen as they grabbed the two tightly.

"The two are fighting and the cause is Lay hyung's phone. Pfft! What a reason" Sehun mumbled and rolled his eyes playing seriously as his eyes was fixed on the game.

"YAH! WHAT THE HECK?!" Sehun's jaw drop as his phone flew in midair and it has a little crack on the screen glaring at the two hyungs who's glaring at him back.

"Yah! Don't include me in your fight! I'm playing here!--" Sehun was cut off.

"Oh really?" the two said sarcastly and placed their hands in the hips.

Kai keep his mouth shut with a wide eyes in terror hearing his friends' argument and closed his eyes calming himself. He just hung up and threw his phone at the bed. He looked outside hearing a motorcycle stopped at their house. He immediately left his room running downstairs and flew the door open. He stopped midway seeing Jaewon slowly hopped out and gave the helmet back to Chanyeol walking her feet shaking and she will tripped because she felt weak and felt

Please log in to read the full chapter